Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/

CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
edited February 21 in Offers

Hello LET , recently we start investment build one big 360 TB node for make this cheap price

Very important before order:

1.A maximum of 3 orders per account is accepted in order for everyone to benefit from this VPS (VPSs possible combined in single one but additional IPv4 not added) so left just one IPv4 for VPS , no all 3x IPs
2.Due to this limited offer, if the order is not paid within 6-7 hours, it will be cancelled
3.It is recommended that this server not be used for production, only for backup / seedbox / torrent and others
4. ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 40 DAYS AFTER YOU PURCHASED VPS,and invoice start from day when VPS it's at the same time I am very happy to announce that we implement a panel to reinstall operating system automatically, VNC, and many other benefits
5. This will be one of the last offers we will make at this price, so buy to take advantage of the price :smile:

3 TB HDD Raid 60
(5 GB SSD For boot/Operating System)
40 MB/s I/O
3.3K IOps
1 vCPU e5-2630 v4 or better
1 Dedicated IPv4
VNC Access
Control panel for automaticaly reinstall acces
1 GBps port speed shared @ 20 TB Bandwidth per month
Port 25 block (possible opened with a ticket on website)
1 GB DDr4 ECC RAM
Full KVM Virtualisation
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
**Romania **Location
Orastie City
Linux
Seedbox Allow
Allow plex or others
Public torrents Allow
ADULT Websites Allow
Web 3.0 / Free Speech Allow
**IGNORE DMCA , ALL REPORTS INGORED
PayPal,Stripe or (Open ticket on website for crypto) just litecoin or bitcoin possible , and price it's 8% more expensive on crypto payment

38.69$ / year , price it's recurrent

Order link > https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/cheap-storage-kvm-vps/vps-storage-cheap
IF YOU POST INVOICE NUMBER ON COMMENTS RECEIVE 1 EXTRA GB RAM FREE
DELIVERY IN 40 DAYS AFTER YOU ORDER VPS

Node configuration

2x e5-2630 v4
192 GB Ram ddr4
20x 18 TB HDD SAS
1x 960 GB SSD SAS for boot
1x 960 GB SAS for mdadm buffer cache
2x 2 TB HDD SAS raid 1 for mdadm metadata backup
3x 1 Gbps port speed (LACP)

Thanks all for orders!!!

Speedtest of one VPS what running on a node with 70+ VMs , from a old deal https://ihostart.com/speed-offer.txt

February 21, 2024 @Not_Oles Mod Edit incrreasing price from $38 to $38.69 per @Calin's request at https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3915475/#Comment_3915475

Comments

• Is it my time to shine and do a uptime? and basementcenter? joke?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@shruub said: Is it my time to shine and do a uptime? and basementcenter? joke?

>

Hello , check please our uptime https://uptime.ihostart.com/ (it's on real time update) and uptime monitor it shows the uptime since the servers were added to the monitor (a few months ago), you can draw your own conclusion if the uptime is poor or good, it depends on your needs.

99.3096% for approx 5-6 months it's not so bad for a backup VPS

Regards

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Calin

Nice $ offer, may you run out of stock in 3 days :+1:

Thanked by 1Calin

For those who until now had the monthly payment of $38, we solved the problem and now the annual payment of $38 appears

Thanks!

• @Calin said:
    3.It is recommended that this server not be used for production, only for backup / seedbox / torrent and others

= you know shit ain't gonna be stable.

Thanked by 3tjn default sasslik
  • 40 days? The basements guys are starting new trend of 40-90 days installation time

• Please double my RAM #3316.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@johndeo983 said: 40 days? The basements guys are starting new trend of 40-90 days installation time

Good things take time, basement DIY takes even more.......

• Ordered it, thanks so much Calin! Really good offer!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Please double my RAM Invoice #3321

• Good scheme raise money from customer to buy stuff and than deliver. How can anyone trust the guy with their data who does not have money to buy hardware. What if this romanian basement hoster is shady and sells your personal juicy bedroom videos and pics to someone else for few more bucks and you suddenly find your stuff on some ***hub.com.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • bill:#3323
    Please give me double ram

• Invoice #3324
    Please double my RAM

• edited February 18

@Calin said:
    IGNORE DMCA , ALL REPORTS INGORED

xD

Node configuration

2x e5-2630 v4
    192 GB Ram ddr4
    20x 18 TB HDD SAS
    1x 960 GB SSD SAS for boot
    1x 960 GB SAS for mdadm buffer cache
    2x 2 TB HDD SAS raid 1 for mdadm metadata backup
    3x 1 Gbps port speed (LACP)

ZFS? EDIT: nvm I have missed the raid60 in the description

@yaty497 said: What if this romanian basement hoster is shady and sells your personal juicy bedroom videos and pics to someone else for few more bucks and you suddenly find your stuff on some ***hub.com.

>

What you are saying here is completely wrong

First of all all VPS have VNC and it's possible encrypt data
    Secondly, what makes you think that I will do something like that? After I dedicated years to build something and then destroy it, what would be the purpose of losing trust in my customers? I take anonymity very my job on this industry very seriously

• @yaty497 said:
    Good scheme raise money from customer to buy stuff and than deliver. How can anyone trust the guy with their data who does not have money to buy hardware.

Pay with PayPal or credit card, and dispute or chargeback if he doesn't deliver.

What if this romanian basement hoster is shady and sells your personal juicy bedroom videos and pics to someone else for few more bucks and you suddenly find your stuff on some ***hub.com.

Don't put private stuff on there, just generic torrented content like everyone else.

• @Calin said:

IF YOU POST INVOICE NUMBER ON COMMENTS RECEIVE 1 EXTRA GB RAM FREE

3325, thank you.

• djndjn Member

Invoice #3326

• Invoice #3328

Thank you!

@StudioD said: Thank you!

>

Thank you for order

PS: Why you don't have Veteran tag? I m view you are registered to 2011 , maybe a bug system? @Arkas

Regards

• Invoice #3329. Please double my ram. Thanks!

• Invoice #3332
    Thanks

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Hello, it's nice to see that there is such a good server, I would like to ask about his refund policy

• Invoice #3338
    Thank you very much for extra 1GB ram. :)

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Invoice #3341

Thanks and great offer :-)

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Please double my RAM Invoice #3337

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Invoice #3342

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Invoice #3343 please double the RAM thank you.

• Invoice #3344 please double the RAM thank you.

• Invoice #3346 extra RAM, thanks