Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/ - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

38.69$/yr VPS Storage KVM/3 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/

Comments

• shooting my shot
    chance for 500gb plan for let's say 10€? dont need ipv6 and dont need a lot of ram, 256mb is enough

also, monthly payment better, you are summerhost to me :(

Thanked by 1Void
  • techdragontechdragon Member
    edited February 21

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

It is recommended that this server not be used for production, only for backup, ...

I'm amused by the idea of backups being considered a non-production use…

Overselling outdated HDD that won't be replaced.

• Invoice #3391, please double the RAM! thank you so much!

• @DeadlyChemist said:
    shooting my shot
    chance for 500gb plan for let's say 10€? dont need ipv6 and dont need a lot of ram, 256mb is enough

TBH if he does agree to change almost everything about the plan like this, that would be a sure sign of a summer host, making arbitrary plans and taking on the resulting extra admin to grab every last € possible.

• @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    shooting my shot

TBH if he does agree to change almost everything about the plan like this, that would be a sure sign of a summer host, making arbitrary plans and taking on the resulting extra admin to grab every last € possible

To be fair, this is a basement host we are talking about ;)

• Invoice #3388, please give me extra RAM, thank you!

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 22

@Moopah said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    shooting my shot

TBH if he does agree to change almost everything about the plan like this, that would be a sure sign of a summer host, making arbitrary plans and taking on the resulting extra admin to grab every last € possible

Give the guy some space. He turned 18 years 2 months ago (himself, not the company).

EDIT: this reminds me how a provider was allowed to be run by an underage person for so long, on a forum which is "R" rated according to community rules? But I guess The Bilohbuck is ruling around here, while such question should be an off-topic discussion meant to sink.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • foxtwofoxtwo Member
    edited February 22
    • deleted
  • @default said:

@Moopah said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    shooting my shot

Give the guy some space. He turned 18 years 2 months ago (himself, not the company).

EDIT: this reminds me how a provider was allowed to be run by an underage person for so long, on a forum which is "R" rated according to community rules? But I guess The Bilohbuck is ruling around here, while such question should be an off-topic discussion meant to sink.

I turned 26 like half a year ago
    Give me some space too, hdd space...

• Invoice #3393, please double the RAM thank you.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 22

@Calin said:

@yaty497 said: What if this romanian basement hoster is shady and sells your personal juicy bedroom videos and pics to someone else for few more bucks and you suddenly find your stuff on some ***hub.com.

>

What you are saying here is completely wrong

First of all all VPS have VNC and it's possible encrypt data
    Secondly, what makes you think that I will do something like that?

Hm... weren't you the one who wanted to buy a list of clients (with all their personal data) from a compromised host who got involucrated? You are not in a position to answer with rhetorical questions about security, especially when you were asking for illegal stuff while also being underage and with a provider tag on a community rated "R". Let's also add the fact that you were previously scamming customers ("fastvds.ro" brand), and now maybe you understand why you should probably have the position of a snowdrop flower while barely answering any accusations at all.

Sometimes is best to be humble and quiet while doing your job legally - but I guess these are not your virtues.

Tagging @jbiloh to explain himself why an underaged was allowed on a "R" rated community with a provider tag.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@default said: "R". Let's also add the fact that you were previously scamming customers ("fastvds.ro" brand), and now maybe you understand why you should probably have the position of a snowdrop flower while barely answering any

Where I'm scammed customers with fastvds.ro ? I have also discussed this in the past, 5 years ago when I started this industry I only had small children with video games, and fastvds.ro served these children, I closed fastvds.ro and opened ihostart .com, it's a public thing and I don't hide from it, my youtube channel sign still has F from the logo and even the trustpilot page has been renamed ihostart.com, but its subdomain is still fastvds.ro
    https://nz.trustpilot.com/review/fastvds.ro

I don't think you've ever worked with small children to see how toxic they are, if we didn't give them free VPS or if they didn't understand how the minimum commands work in linux, we'd get ddos ​​or leave bad reviews...

If I had run away with the clients' money, do you think I would still be here? to say all this?

ihostart.com exist from 2020 , and from 0 I managed to build something quite big, it is a very big evolution from 4 years ago, I'm started from 0 , from my home with just wooden racks and right now I'm have a good office room with fire extinguishers, redundant air conditioners, recently upgraded to xeon gold , a lot of electricity configurations, professional PDUs, ram memories and SSDs certified by HP (I only use HP in recent configurations) and how soon the move to colocation is a very big evolution, at least for me, how I started and where I ended up

Regards

Thanked by 1maverick
    edited February 22

@default said: Tagging @jbiloh to explain himself why an underaged was allowed on a "R" rated community with a provider tag.

>

As I said before, as long as there is dedication and maturity, I don't think age is a problem, in real life I encountered a lot of problems when I said my age, as if I make something bad thing to to build a company at this age.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @Calin Wait, if you started „seriously“ 5 years ago and you are now 18. Then you have started your business at age 13 :open_mouth:

Astonishing! I am impressed! Good job!

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @Moopah said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    shooting my shot

True. But there is a difference between a basement host that has a chance of being something else in future, or at least still being there in future, and one that has more chance of being completely gone overnight in the next six months – desperate doing-any-sort-of-plan-to-get-any-sort-of-quick-sale would be a strong sign of the latter.

• @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@Moopah said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@DeadlyChemist said:
    shooting my shot

True. But there is a difference between a basement host that has a chance of being something else in future, or at least still being there in future, and one that has more chance of being completely gone overnight in the next six months – desperate doing-any-sort-of-plan-to-get-any-sort-of-quick-sale would be a strong sign of the latter.

For backs idm summerhost
    As long as i pay for 3 months and get 3 months and not for 12 months and get 3 months

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 22

@Calin said:

@default said: Tagging @jbiloh to explain himself why an underaged was allowed on a "R" rated community with a provider tag.

>

As I said before, as long as there is dedication and maturity, I don't think age is a problem, in real life I encountered a lot of problems when I said my age, as if I make something bad thing to to build a company at this age.

Dedication and maturity? WOW! You were selling SWAP as RAM and you were not even legally responsible. You created iHostArt with the help of your dad since it is not legal for a company to be formed in EU by a minor. Now you brag as being mature while you don't own sh*t? Really?

You even scammed @jbiloh for a provider tag, while being a minor. Meanwhile you wanted to buy a list of clients from the black market while being a minor (likely to spam the sh*t out of them) and you still managed to keep that provider tag as underage. And like this is not all, vulnerabilities were found and exposed on your website. Surely all this is a sign of maturity /s. But to make sure about the dedication of a minor let us all remember the nulled WHMCS too.

In my opinion you are only allowed here because management is greedy. With some dignity and integrity, you would have been out the door in no time. But LET is not what it used to be. So keep talking and bragging - smart people don't trust you either way.

edited February 22

Hello @default i thing you have a problem with me... if you want we can talk on discord for a discussion, I'm more than happy to talk with you and understand if you have problems with me, from what I can see you don't have a problem with my company, just with me personally

Thanks!

Regards

Thanked by 1Pain4Din0
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@default
    the kid, AKA @Calin uses google translate so bare that in mind when you read he's posts.

Thanked by 2default Kris
  • So buying a database off someone and claiming one has had a great evolution while trying to show one is honest? Plus I don't personally have issues with young entrepreneurs. Issue is when they claim things that they are not aware of.

What is going to happen if you go over 40 days with your current offer? Apart from an apology and assurance what will happen? Nothing probably unless you refund everyone's monet with interest.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 22

@Calin said:
    Hello @default i thing you have a problem with me... if you want we can talk on discord for a discussion, I'm more than happy to talk with you and understand if you have problems with me, from what I can see you don't have a problem with my company, just with me personally

Thanks!

Regards

Correction. If had a problem with you I should have talked with your dad. You were a minor up until 2 months ago. Besides, he owns the company too and therefore he answers for it, just like he should answer for your past actions as a minor. Your dad should also answer for the provider tag. He is the responsible one, not you as a kid.

And my problem is not with your family, and neither with your past actions. Sadly, you are not the first kid on internet and not the last. The problem is how in the hell this community allows this sh*t to happen and still buys your services? This is my biggest concern: we basically endorse this crap (hence: your provider tag).

• Tagging 2 other admins @trewq and @FAT32 - maybe they can offer some official explanations which which will likely justify how a minor was allowed to advertise hosting DMCA and adult content on an "R" rated community for so many years, while also doing what he did.

• Nah. Nothing is gonna come ourlt as long as the tag fee is paid and things don't look like a scam on the surface.

C'est la vie @default on LET

• KrisKris Member

We allow people who have done less optimal things here (who have recently won awards, and provide a good service) so why are you treating this like it's some underground speakeasy.

Adult as in yes, we're all assholes and speak poorly, but he's selling hosting. I did in my teens and things were fine. I don't see the problem with a teen hosting or starting his own company.

Thanked by 1host_c
    edited February 22

@plumberg said: What is going to happen if you go over 40 days with your current offer? Apart from an apology and assurance what will happen? Nothing probably unless you refund everyone's monet with interest.

>

Hello , delivery it's more fast that 40 days :smile: we put 40 days just a maximum time , we try delivery more fast this VPSs

Regards

@default said: hosting DMCA and adult content on an "R" rated community for so many years, while also doing what he did.

>

I'm start ignore you from now , it can be seen that you have a problem with me personally

Regards

• @Calin said:

@plumberg said: What is going to happen if you go over 40 days with your current offer? Apart from an apology and assurance what will happen? Nothing probably unless you refund everyone's monet with interest.

>

Hello , delivery it's more fast that 40 days :smile: we put 40 days just a maximum time , we try delivery more fast this VPSs

Regards

But why put such a time? If you are confident of your business then this should not be so long.

Any ways my q was what if it goes above 40 days?

• How long will VPS be installed after payment?

@31669 said: How long will VPS be installed after payment?

>

Hello in maximum 40 days but i thing more fast delivery

Regards

@plumberg said: But why put such a time? If you are confident of your business then this should not be so long.

Any ways my q was what if it goes above 40 days?

>

Hello we waiting for delivery ram memories and new lot of 30x HDDs
    Regards