Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Humans Only, Please! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Humans Only, Please!

Comments

• StradaleStradale Member
    edited January 24

@itsdeadjim said:

@Erisa said: I must have misremembered the prices, that's 💩 (poop emoji for those on old browsers)

Yeah, and it's striking to read the stories of people who are getting paid by these $1-2

https://kolostories.com/contents/list

https://capsolver.com is AI not human based and can basically solve any captcha flawlessly, but yeah it's crazy people are willing to sit and solve captchas for pennies

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited January 24

@Stradale said:

https://capsolver.com is AI not human based and can basically solve any captcha flawlessly, but yeah it's crazy people are willing to sit and solve captchas for pennies

Whoah! That is cheap! Spamming LET with that to win every giveaway is totally worth it (from a financial standpoint, not a moral one).

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @default said:

@Stradale said:

Whoah! That is cheap! Spamming LET with that to win every giveaway is totally worth it (from a financial standpoint, not a moral one).

Well my point was more that if you're competent captchas are more or less useless nowadays. Of course you'll get rid of the vast majority but yeah

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited January 24

@Stradale said:

@default said:

@Stradale said:

Well my point was more that if you're competent captchas are more or less useless nowadays. Of course you'll get rid of the vast majority but yeah

Sure. However, just imagine having a browser extension for captchas, another for connecting with an AI for posting, another with a timer for automatically opening threads in bookmarks of browser and obey LET rules through timer. This would make spam so much easier while person is sleeping. Now I wonder if The Purple One did not do this so far to bump threads.

• LeviLevi Member

@default said:

@Stradale said:

Imagine person who want to spend money to solve captcha on LET :o

• @Levi said:

@default said:

@Stradale said:

For win a laptop that cost over 1000€ why not? :D

• LeviLevi Member

@spywork said:

@Levi said:

@default said:

@Stradale said:

Do you really think someone wins anything?

• @Levi said:

@spywork said:

@Levi said:

@default said:

@Stradale said:

Do you really think someone wins anything?

Yes, that's the reason why it makes people crazy.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@default said:

@Stradale said:

I'll post a contest where the prize is an opportunity to take me to lunch.
    Winning this contest would not bring you financial benefits, but it would make you smarter.

I won such a contest on another forum in 2013.
    I paid ¥80 for the lunch, for both myself and the contest organizer.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Considering how treesmokah somehow stills gets on LET after being banned, with w> @yoursunny said:

@default said:

@Stradale said:

Winning this contest would not bring you financial benefits, but it would make you smarter.

Participant requirements:

Sex: Female
    Must be a Hazi.RO customer
    Must be IPv6 user

• neohneoh Member

@yoursunny said: I paid ¥80 for the lunch, for both myself and the contest organizer.

Peanuts cycle on LET

Thanked by 2emgh fart
  • northernjamesnorthernjames Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said:
    Put a captcha on the post form.

Francisco

This should've been done a long time ago...

• @Stradale said: can basically solve any captcha flawlessly

It sucks at solving enterprise hCaptcha.

• emghemgh Member

@FatGrizzly said:
    Considering how treesmokah somehow stills gets on LET after being banned, with w> @yoursunny said:

@default said:

@Stradale said:

Participant requirements:

Sex: Female
    Must be a Hazi.RO customer
    Must be IPv6 user

The least realistic of those 3: using ipv6

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited January 25

Captcha with flawed human logic and creativity, unsolvable for AI and adaptable with current forum trends.

if (user->current_post_content == user->previous_post_content && user->last_post_time <= 72h) {
     introduce_captcha
    }

func introduce_captcha () {
    solve = [
     0 => 'Who\'s the Romanian best provider?',
     1 => 'Who\'s the Crunchy daddy?',
     2 => 'Finish: Invo...',
    ];

return random_array_element(solve)
    }

• Discrimination of Reptalians :(

• @Levi said:
    Captcha with flawed human logic and creativity, unsolvable for AI and adaptable with current forum trends.

if (user->current_post_content == user->previous_post_content && user->last_post_time <= 72h) {
     introduce_captcha
    }

solve = [
    ];

}

Answer to first question is hazi.ro ?

Thanked by 2yoursunny Erisa
  • LeviLevi Member

@SillyGoose said:

@Levi said:

introduce_captcha
    }

solve = [
    ];

}

Hostsolutions.ro

• @Levi said:

@SillyGoose said:

@Levi said:

introduce_captcha
    }

solve = [
    ];

}

Hostsolutions.ro

There is no captcha mechanism about perfumes there.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@SillyGoose said:

@Levi said:

introduce_captcha
    }

solve = [
    ];

}

HAZI.RO ON TOP!
    @totally_not_banned said so

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@yoursunny said:

@SillyGoose said:

@Levi said:

introduce_captcha
    }

solve = [
    ];

}

HAZI.RO ON TOP!
    @totally_not_banned said so

very few users but more than ipv6

Thanked by 1host_c
  • xanaxxanax Member
    edited January 25

@FatGrizzly said: Considering how treesmokah somehow stills gets on LET after being banned, with w> @yoursunny said:

Right? That treesmokah guy must be a really bad person to get banned in the first place.

Best wishes from sunny Maldives,
    Treesmokah

(removed racist comment by admin)

• @xanax said:

@FatGrizzly said: Considering how treesmokah somehow stills gets on LET after being banned, with w> @yoursunny said:

Right? That treesmokah guy must be a really bad person to get banned in the first place.

Treesmokah

this guy has a lot of mental problems.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @spywork said:

@xanax said:

Treesmokah

Who does not? There is not such thing as a perfect human. We are beautiful precisely because we are unique.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@xanax said:

Treesmokah

Oh. Great.

I intended to make a post about LET verification and thought not to, but LET saved it as a draft.

What's this account? his 4th?

• @FatGrizzly said: What's this account? his 4th?

I think you dropped a zero there :D

• emghemgh Member

@default said:

@spywork said:

@xanax said:

Treesmokah

Who does not? There is not such thing as a perfect human. We are beautiful precisely because we are unique.

No. Unique does not justify erratic and the issues that I suspect that he’s dealing with aren’t beautiful.

Not going to get into that whole mess, especially since he’s not here to defend himself, but what we’ve seen and will continue to see (in my opinion) isn’t healthy.

I believe (might not remember this correctly) he mentioned that he was getting help but it’s clear that it’s not enough and that’s sad.

• bkjbkj Member

Add annoying hCaptcha every time you click a button.

• emghemgh Member

@bkj said:
    Add annoying hCaptcha every time you click a button.

No, add one for every word you want to read in each post

• gtapsogtapso Member
    edited January 26

@spywork said:

@xanax said:

Treesmokah

Not that I'm aware of.

@emgh said:

@default said:

@spywork said:

@xanax said:

Treesmokah

No. Unique does not justify erratic and the issues that I suspect that he’s dealing with aren’t beautiful.

Not going to get into that whole mess, especially since he’s not here to defend himself, but what we’ve seen and will continue to see (in my opinion) isn’t healthy.

I believe (might not remember this correctly) he mentioned that he was getting help but it’s clear that it’s not enough and that’s sad.

I was getting "help" for depression, which to my knowledge isn't exactly what you accuse me of having.
    I thought you were a bit smarter than that, you fail to notice I do it purely to shitpost and annoy a few people, not because voices in my head tell me to or whatever.

Have a great day, I don't have to create new accounts anymore ;)