Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Humans Only, Please! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Humans Only, Please!

Comments

• sillycatsillycat Member
    edited January 29

@xvps said: stop flashing the fake watch with almost real diamonds your rich boyfriend gave you.

That's @William ...

• LeviLevi Member

@sillycat said:

@xvps said: stop flashing the fake watch with almost real diamonds your rich boyfriend gave you.

That's @William ...

What a silly cat... This is meme, Will is long gone, succumbed to madness.

• @jbiloh said:
    We are expecting to make the new rule announcement related to giveaways and offer threads by EOW.

Thanked by 3xvps Levi FrankZ
  • LeviLevi Member

The community eagerly waiting...

• VoidVoid Member

Smokey returns

• @midle110 said:

@xvps said:

@midle110 said:

@treesmokah, use your real profile and stop flashing the fake watch with almost real diamonds your rich boyfriend gave you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

With all due disrespect: please get out, and take your dirty language with you on your way out.

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited January 30

1> @Francisco said:

@spywork said: Go to see in Racknerd threads the account message Who ordered a VPS and post for double the bandwidth. All of this "account" (i think it's not human) post only in Racknerd for double resource. This is the the dark side of LET

This was supposed to be resolved with the introduction of the provider tags. Threads would be bump'able for a week or so, maybe 2 at most.

Instead, he has a thread since 2022 still getting bumped as of January 1st. That last bump is just a "," reply, and it bumps up.

He has a few closed threads, but it's possible they're closed because he doesn't offer that plan/location/whatever anymore, so no point.

I'm ragging on him, but he's very much patient zero for much of this. Many other providers have learned that if they don't do the same, they'll get pushed off the home page within hours or less. I'm fairly sure @MannDude had no interest in doing his incog threads the same way and had users replying "Pointless bump" in a sort of protest.

It's silly and just makes the site unusable. I'm one of the last 'old guards' around, and I basically just come on here if someone mentions me, I'm sent a DM, or a thread like this where I can keep ringing the bell on this.

I don't take part in the few actual discussions that happen anymore. It's just a spammy mess.

Francisco

i've been a customer on buyvm, ipxcore, gullo, and a few others for years and i love to come here to read posts by providers. i enjoy your posts and that's quite sad you view the board that way, it shouldn't be like that :D.

to be honest, i like the drama that providers and customers get into as well. that definitely adds an incentive for me to visit and browse.

from a programming perspective, maybe some kind of filter on those replies in provider threads can get filtered through some whacky custom algo.if they deem it bumpable, bump it. if not, it's just a silent post. for example all those UpGrade My BandWidTH! please posts. maybe that would help with the issues in your first paragraph. no idea

good to see you being more active here, i'm not even that active as i was. i also think the forum layout has a role in this as well. it has all the categories conglomerated as the "main forum view" vs other forums where there's forums and their last post info column for each.

that's the traditional vanilla forum style we all have grown to love i guess

• @jbiloh said:
    We are expecting to make the new rule announcement related to giveaways and offer threads by EOW.

• @default said:

@jbiloh said:

He never said which week, calm down!

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Levi said:
    Well, week passed and no ruleset was presented as said by JB. Stalling.

Should be this week.

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@jompha said:
    flooding for giveaways comments cause informative comments to be unnoticed.

We just tripled your bandwidth 😂

@FAT32 said:
    Time to stop the post spam to win culture...?

We just removed all the bandwidth from your account 😂😂

On serious note, why not to include double or triple bandwidth with promo without commenting the order number by users?

• LeviLevi Member

2 days remain.

• hype for new rules :D

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @Levi said:
    2 days remain.

Prepare for disappointment.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • LeviLevi Member

@totally_not_banned said:

@Levi said:
    2 days remain.

"In JB We Trust."

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @Levi said:

@Levi said:
    2 days remain.

"In JB We Trust."

What makes you think this is the chosen week?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@default said:

@Levi said:

@Levi said:
    2 days remain.

"In JB We Trust."

What makes you think this is the chosen week?

Don't worry, he'll get it done on Monday.

• _MS__MS_ Member

Monday™

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

We are getting closer to finalizing the current draft of the rule changes. Going to take a little more time, but not long. As they say, Soon (TM).

• @sillycat said:

@bkj said:
    Add annoying hCaptcha every time you click a button.

I don't like Cloudflare, but their new captcha product is pretty good.

What makes CloudFlare's captcha better than anyone else?

• LeviLevi Member

1 day remaining.

• @JosephF said:

@sillycat said:

@bkj said:
    Add annoying hCaptcha every time you click a button.

I don't like Cloudflare, but their new captcha product is pretty good.

What makes CloudFlare's captcha better than anyone else?

POW. No picture selection, only hash solving. It is also free, unlimited, and surprisingly doesn't require your domain to have Cloudflare nameservers.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • LeviLevi Member

It seems this will be a lie again. So far 2 lies served from forum owner.

• Soon (TM)

• @Levi said:

Throughout all your years haven't you learned anything?! Whatever comes from a leader, it is never, but absolutely never, a lie. You are allowed to call it hyperbole, inaccuracy, misinterpretation, misunderstanding, misstatement; but never a "lie" because such word is too strong and too offensive for a leader during our modern times ruled through positive thinking.

Thanked by 2bikegremlin fart
  • @default said:

@Levi said:

Throughout all your years haven't you learned anything?! Whatever comes from a leader, it is never, but absolutely never, a lie. You are allowed to call it hyperbole, inaccuracy, misinterpretation, misunderstanding, misstatement; but never a "lie" because such word is too strong and too offensive for a leader during our modern times ruled through positive thinking.

Always "Alternate Facts"

Thanked by 2yoursunny helenharry
  • two more weeks, trust the plan

Thanked by 1helenharry
  • LeviLevi Member

Something that insanely trivial and simple taking more than 2 weeks to implement in environment where money and workforce is not a problem... Lack of will?

• They have to get sign-off from the purple one.

Thanked by 2Levi helenharry