Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Humans Only, Please! - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Humans Only, Please!

Comments

• @emgh said:

@tentor said:
    Routine unsink comment to double rules

lmao your rules have been doubled, reload LET for the change to apply

Send bobs to remove restrictions

Thanked by 1emgh
  • VoidVoid Member

If Smokey can hack into old accounts on a whim, how credible can things be that are based on votes like top provider poll and so on?

• @Void said:
    If Smokey can hack into old accounts on a whim, how credible can things be that are based on votes like top provider poll and so on?

You're talking about votes on a public forum. When were they ever credible? I mean votes are votes, based on accounts. The only way you can consider them 'credible' if the forum does KYC, which of course, nobody wants that.

• @Void said:

I think it's more "can be bothered to try breached password lists", which isn't exactly "hacking into" in any meaningful sense.

People often re-use passwords on low-grade accounts like forums, so it's pretty easy to find an account to log into.

• LeviLevi Member

@jbiloh 2FA?

• xvpsxvps Member

@Void said:

If you look at giveaway threads it is obvious that many people have alt accounts or a few people have a lot of alt accounts they use to improve their chance to get something for free. In other words, don't put too much on provider polls.

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@Levi said: 2FA?

Useless for old and abandoned accounts

• @ahnlak said:

@Void said:

I think it's more "can be bothered to try breached password lists", which isn't exactly "hacking into" in any meaningful sense.

People often re-use passwords on low-grade accounts like forums, so it's pretty easy to find an account to log into.

@ahnlak couldn't have explained it any better. I mean the kid reveals this in the open.
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/165897/#Comment_165897

• mediki87mediki87 Member
    edited February 16

@Void said:

Something I will keep in mind for next polls ;)

@ionfusion said:

@ahnlak said:

@Void said:

@ahnlak couldn't have explained it any better. I mean the kid reveals this in the open.

Unrelated to what I'm doing, nothing comes from Cloudie.
    Aww don't call me a kid big guy, you are so tough.

• @ionfusion said:

@ahnlak said:

@Void said:

yup. To be fair, these breaches were pretty easy to get, but that's actually the thing with most breaches.

For the polls though, we/they did have an activity requirement, if some one would be willing to have multiple accounts and keep them active, well, I guess they are free to do so (of course they are breaking the rules but they also have no life so yeah)

• ionfusionionfusion Member
    edited February 16

@mediki87 said:

@Void said:

@ionfusion said:

@ahnlak said:

@Void said:

I'm not saying it came from Cloudie but that was just to highlight the type of kiddie you are. Using accounts from breached passwords list from various sources like mentioned by @ahnlak isn't really considered hacking but more of a skid move.

Thanked by 1xvps
  • inless427inless427 Member
    edited February 16

@ionfusion said:

@mediki87 said:

@Void said:

@ionfusion said:

@ahnlak said:

@Void said:

I'm not saying it came from Cloudie but that was just to highlight the type of kiddie you are. Using accounts from breached passwords list from various sources like mentioned by @ahnlak isn't really considered hacking but more of a skid move.

Where exactly did I claim I'm "hacking" anything? If you are so quick to jump in to conclusions, let me accuse you of being a skid for using an username that doesn't match your real name, because skids do it as well.

I would also love to see the "breached passwords" you are talking about.

I'm just having fun, whether you like it or not.

• @inless427 said:

@ionfusion said:

@mediki87 said:

@Void said:

@ionfusion said:

@ahnlak said:

@Void said:

Where exactly did I claim I'm "hacking" anything? If you are so quick to jump in to conclusions, let me accuse you of being a skid for using an username that doesn't match your real name, because skids do it as well.

I would also love to see the "breached passwords" you are talking about.

I'm just having fun, whether you like it or not.

Where exactly did I mention that 'you' were 'hacking'? Usernames are usernames and does not necessarily need to be someone's real name. Totally irrelevant to this. I'm enjoying watching skids like you coming on here with all these stolen accounts :) I'm sure others are happy too watching you get banned while also helping us to keep this topic on top. Go skid!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • emghemgh Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • That mighta been the fastest smokah ban I've ever seen.

• @shruub said:
    That mighta been the fastest smokah ban I've ever seen.

He is among us

Thanked by 1shruub
  • ITT: Feeding fetish.

• @totally_not_banned said:
    ITT: Feeding fetish.

Show me your feet

• edited February 17

@CheepCluck said:

@totally_not_banned said:

Show me your feet

Feed not feet but anyways, here ya go!

@CheepCluck said:

Show me your feet

Got an onlyfans?

• @CheepCluck said:

@CheepCluck said:

Show me your feet

Got an onlyfans?

Obviously not but the crazy thing is going by the amount of clicks these types of videos get people might actually really sign up for something like that.

@CheepCluck said:

@CheepCluck said:

Show me your feet

Got an onlyfans?

Obviously not but the crazy thing is going by the amount of clicks these types of videos get people might actually really sign up for something like that.

Sounds like somone without an onlyfan would say

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • emghemgh Member

back on top

• xvpsxvps Member

@emgh said:
    back on top

Did hurt when you were bottom?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@xvps said:

@emgh said:
    back on top

Did hurt when you were bottom?

Ask your mom

• Damn these rules must be long

• LeviLevi Member

@ahnlak said:
    Damn these rules must be long

No one knows, because no one started to lay down them yet. Stalling. Probably waiting for expiration of p-daddy subscription.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Levi said:

@ahnlak said:
    Damn these rules must be long

No one knows, because no one started to lay down them yet. Stalling. Probably waiting for expiration of p-daddy subscription.

I've composed/drafted the amendments to the rules and shared them with the other mods and admins for their review, if and when they have a chance.

I'll have a chat with the rest to see where we are and when they can be shared with the community.

Thanked by 2shruub jsg
  • Rapidly approaching the 1 month point :wink:

• write the whole Bible was faster and simpler :D