Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread

Comments

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

If you were a DediPath client and are seeking a replacement VPS, we welcome you to our Singapore location with open arms.
    Our Singapore location offers excellent connectivity and high-performance infrastructure for asian clients. We own all our hardware and some of the IP space.

If you're looking to move and have an Asian audience, do contact us for a quotation :)

We can price match your existing vps specs on AMD EPYC 7003 platform (except bandwidth for obvious reasons)

AS149020 , Looking Glass - https://lg-sg-sin.webhorizon.net/

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

@SilverCreek said:
    @FAT32 Would you add us, as well? We are able to offer competitive rates to anyone needing service. We have Kansas City, MO and Montreal, QC available. We can work with anyone in need of colocation or dedicated servers, and have the space for rapid deployment colocation. Not all of our services are listed on-site, but everyone is welcome to submit a ticket to get a custom quote. Our website is https://terabit.io/.

Any hosts who are affected by DediPath closing, we are offering 1 month free on our Intel Xeon E5-2690 v2, 64G memory, 480GB SSD dedicated servers. After the first month, we'll bill at $50/month per server. Included is a free BGP session and DDoS protection. Other custom builds can be arranged rapidly. Contact us for more information. Our website is https://terabit.io/.

Thanked by 3FAT32 SinV Patriarch
  • Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

@DP said:

:)

I just had a provider with Forrest Whittaker eye tell me the first one is free...I think he may be trying to lead me down a wrong path. Please advise.

• @DP said:

Members: If you see, or receive, offers from anyone here who does not have a Host Rep or a Patron Provider tag, flag the post or notify any of the moderators via PM.

Providers: If your company already has an account with a Host Rep or a Patron Provider tag, please use that account to offer your services.

Others: If you're a provider, and you do not have a Host Rep or a Patron Provider tag but would like to offer your services to the members of this community, please read the Selling Rules before doing so.

We acknowledge the support people are providing and we are truly grateful for that, but it'll need to be done as per the rules of the forum <3

can i offer my condolences?

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

We are Introducing a 20% Recurring Discount for everyone who was affected: Code GET20OFF

Exciting news! We're thrilled to offer a 20% recurring discount on all our VPSs, VDSs, and Dedicated servers. Just use code GET20OFF to start saving.

Dedicated Server Spotlight 🚀 - Netherlands Edition:

🔹 Intel i3-8100 3.10GHz (4 Cores)
    🔹 16 GiB DDR4 RAM
    🔹 128 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD
    🔹 1 Gbps Up/Down, Unmetered BW
    🔹 1 IPv4, 2.5 Tbps Anti-DDoS

For only €26.29/mo + €5 Setup Fee.

PM us now to grab this deal or learn about more offers. Visit us at https://retslav.nl.
    Custom Offers are possible too!

Best regards,
    The Retslav Team

• @fiberstate
    When are you planning to restock the Dual e5-2680v4 servers?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

QuickPacket has a bunch of gear in stock that we'll do low prices on for DediPath refugees (or anyone else). Posting models below since I've been asked a few times what we have available:

Ashburn:

E3-1270v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v6 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2620v2 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2650v2 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2695v2 / 64GB RAM
    E5-2680v3 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2620v2 / 32GB RAM
    Dual E5-2690v2 / 256GB RAM / HW RAID
    Dual E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2650v3 / 32GB RAM
    Dual E5-2690v4 / 256GB RAM / HW RAID

Los Angeles:

E3-1270v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v5 / 64GB RAM
    E5-2680v3 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2683v4 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2650v2 / 64GB RAM / some with HW RAID, some without
    Dual E5-2630v3 / 64GB RAM / HW RAID

Chicago:

E3-1230 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E5-2620 / 32GB RAM

Manchester, UK:

E3-1230v2 / 16GB RAM

Most of these we have RAM in stock and can add more quickly if needed. Drive configs we have most sizes of SATA HDs and SATA SSDs - stock varies by location.

Most have 1G ports only, but some have 10G ports available.

We also have IPv4 available for reasonable prices.

If these configs don't work, we can set you up with something temporarily to dump your data over, and then ship a custom config within a few days.

I am available by DM, on Discord (user qps), or on Skype (user QuickPacket), or you can open a sales ticket from our site to discuss further.

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

@dararish said:
    @fiberstate

We have a large batch of these servers arriving to us this weekend. If you don't mind the few day wait, you can place an order now on our site.

Ryzen 7's are in stock and we are getting the next batch of instant deploy's ready right now.

Thanked by 1AmplyImpure
  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

We have the following plus a lot more systems in NY.

1270v2
    1230v2
    1280v2
    1230v3

All have 32GB RAM
    14x in total in NY

Dual E5-2680v4's 64GB-512GB ram 1tb nvme (Can do 2x4tb nvme) 100TB on 10Gbps - 80+ in stock.
    Plenty of other things as well.
    [email protected]

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FAT32 Would like to be added, please. Dedis, VPS available. No specific special yet (there will be). Expecting most dedi's to be custom configs and not one-size fits all. For initial (free) offer:

However, more pressingly: We're going to put up some free temporary higher-bandwidth storage to let you get your data out somewhere safe and take time to find a new proper home (even if not us--if you're currently in Atlanta I know Washington State isn't a viable replacement). If you've got a paid Dedipath invoice, you can have access. I'm still working out details with my team, but we'll base storage amount from your existing services and likely be ~2 weeks of free time to give you some breathing room to find a new home.

Haven't made a proper thread yet, not sure if this will even be that useful for anyone but DM me if it is and we'll get the ball rolling asap for you.

• @fiberstate said:

@dararish said:
    @fiberstate

We have a large batch of these servers arriving to us this weekend. If you don't mind the few day wait, you can place an order now on our site.

Ryzen 7's are in stock and we are getting the next batch of instant deploy's ready right now.

Awesome. Gotta say, your prices for those servers are AMAZING. Pretty sure they beat every other promotion I've gotten on here.

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

We're happy to help as much as we can!

VPS:
    UK (Multiple locations, US (multiple locations), Germany, Netherlands, Singapore and Japan.

Dedicated Servers:
    2 x E5-2670 v3 2.3GHz (UK)
    2 x E5-2667 v3 3.2GHz (UK)
    2 x E5-2667 v3 3.2GHz (UK)

Each one got:
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 2TB SSD

1 x E3 with 2 x 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD for OS (UK)

Got couple of 64GB, 256GB RAM servers available in Dallas.

Backups:
    We have roughly 50-60TB of HDD on RAID5 space available in UK, and we're happy to offer Storage VPS (for backups only please!)

Happy to match the pricing (if you have any invoice) or just throw in your offer and we'll try to accommodate as much as possible!

Any question or any specific requirement, please feel free to reach out, we'll try our best!

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • PeterPPeterP Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 Can add us (Tempest.net) for dedicated servers in NYC, Phoenix, LAX, Dallas, etc and Path.net for colocation in Phoenix, AZ.

• DvoDvo Veteran

@FAT32 We'll price match Seattle VPS's, ticket in with an invoice. First month free.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 we are sorted for LA, we no longer are looking for racks, we will be able to offer colo in NY via Equinix LA, via QuickPacket and Dallas via Equinix

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

Sonic (https://www.pushrcdn.com/sonic-object-storage-service) will accommodate anyone’s data for free with free in/out traffic for one month. If that helps, create your push zone and start moving data in, then PM. I am in Africa currently with absurdly bad cellular reception and will be taking time to get back to you but I will.

edited August 2023

@fiberstate We have a large batch of these E5 servers arriving to us this weekend. If you don't mind the few day wait, you can place an order now on our site.

@dararish said:

Awesome. Gotta say, your prices for those servers are AMAZING. Pretty sure they beat every other promotion I've gotten on here.

Glad to hear it! :) Let us know what we can do to help. Our promo on the Ryzen 7 servers will go for a little while longer until they are sold out. More E5's are on the way!

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

In addition to our previous offers, we're temporarily offering the FIRST MONTH FREE on 1U colocation in Kansas City, MO and Montreal, QC to help anyone in need. We can offer additional space within reason, our prices are negotiable and always open to price matching within reason. Recurring price subject to power consumption and network utilization requirements, to be negotiated. Contact our sales team for more information. We're here to help anyone that we can, and we wish the best of luck to everyone affected by this disaster.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

@FAT32 Please add us (Reprise Hosting) to the list of bare metal providers located in Seattle -- we've been serving LowEndTalk users with low-end bare metal servers for over a decade now. We are reliable and here to stay. Here's a link to our current ad thread: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/181537/its-back-dedicated-servers-from-28-month-first-10-buyers-ipmi-free-2nd-disk-double-ram-bw (recently renewed). Generally speaking our low-end bare metal server offers were already cheaper than what DediPath offered, but we're happy to price match where appropriate too.

• TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider

Hi, @FAT32 you can add us, we are happy to help, we are today opening a new location in Dallas for VPS, at the moment the network is 1Gbps, but will be upgraded in the next hours to 10Gbps.

You can write me internally and we will do our best to improve the current DediPath offer.

• prestongosdinLSNprestongosdinLSN Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

• prestongosdinLSNprestongosdinLSN Member, Patron Provider

We want your business. Our experienced team has already provisioned hundreds of servers to assist numerous DediPath customers. Our service oriented team will blow you away. Get in touch with us on our live chat or email [email protected]. Migration and backup assistance available. Let us know what you need and where you need it and we'll make it happen.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@prestongosdinLSN said:
    We want your business. Our experienced team has already provisioned hundreds of servers to assist numerous DediPath customers. Our service oriented team will blow you away. Get in touch with us on our live chat or email [email protected]. Migration and backup assistance available. Let us know what you need and where you need it and we'll make it happen.

Have your BilohBucks ready.

@MikeA said:

@prestongosdinLSN said:

Have your BilohBucks ready.

• dedioutletdedioutlet Member, Patron Provider

Hi everyone,

We primarily offer dedicated servers in our Kansas City and Phoenix locations, and will attempt to price match offers from DediPath. We offer single U to half rack colocation in our Kansas City location. We own all of our servers and infrastructure, have 0 debt, and our team collectively has dozens of years of experience. Our instant servers are typically ready within 30 minutes: https://dedioutlet.com/

Please note we only offer dedicated servers and colocation.

Thank you!

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Hello!

I might be able to help with server space at Hetzner and also with additional servers at Hetzner.

I almost didn't post here because so many providers are posting, and it seems, thankfully, like there are plenty of choices available.

I'm here if you need me. Please feel free to PM or to use the email on my profile.

Best wishes! :)

Tom

• @prestongosdinLSN said:

Provisioned hundreds of servers eh? That's quite the plan from your new VP of business dev :)

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2023

We have availability in Chicago/Dallas if anyone needs dedicated servers. If you see something below that isn't on the site, either it was purchased and removed, or it wasn't listed, feel free to reach out over DM for custom options or stock not shown on site.

Dallas Stock:
    E3-1231v3 - 16GB - 250GB SSD
    E3-1231v3 - 32GB - 250GB SSD
    i7-7700k - 32GB - 1TB SSD
    i7-7700K - 64GB - 500GB NVMe SSD
    i7-9700K - 64GB - 500GB NVMe SSD
    i7-10700K - 64GB - 1TB NVMe SSD

Chicago Stock:
    E3-1650v2 - 32GB - 500GB SSD
    E3-1275v5 - 64GB - 500GB SSD
    i7-10700K - 32GB - 500GB NVMe SSD
    i9-12900K - 128GB - 1TB NVMe SSD

We colocate our own hardware with Psychz in Chicago (Digital Realty ORD11 - 600 South Federal) and in Dallas (Evocative DAL4 - 1515 Roundtable). Bandwidth blend is Lumen/Level3 and GTT.

Looking glass: https://lg.swiftnode.net/

As some other providers have stated here, our prices are sustainable, so we may not be able to price match your service. Most orders are provisioned within 24 hours.

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

GoodLeaf Hosting is offering 25-35% off monthly on vms for those affected and good pricing on Tampa and Phoniex colocation as well as good pricing on dedis please contact us at https://goodleafdev.com and discord.gg/goodleaf

• Who would know Dedipath will be others provider's coupon nowaday

This discussion has been closed.