Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread

Comments

• We’re offering free colocation to old DediPath Customers, you just pay the energy you use at €0,40/kWh (vat included).
    DM for info

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • IPXOIPXO Member, LIR

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that IPXO continues to support previous Dedipath clients. As their former IP provider we can offer the same subnets you were previously using - eliminating the need for renumbering.

If you require immediate assistance with IP services or are interested in exploring your options, please reach out to our expert team to learn more at [email protected].

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @Hosteroid said:

@dzungbb said:
    My Virmach Blackfriday VPS gone with Dedipath Datacenter. Can I look for a replacement here?

Sure, contact us!

Thank you, @Hosteroid , for the replacement of dedipath VPS.

Greatly appreciated.

Thanked by 1Hosteroid
  • SparkedPaulSparkedPaul Member, Patron Provider

anyone gotten a response from Evocative today at all about their hardware

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@c1vhosting said:

@dev_vps said:

@MikePT said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dzungbb said:
    My Virmach Blackfriday VPS gone with Dedipath Datacenter. Can I look for a replacement here?

Sure, contact us!

VirMach VPS
    2 Ryzen 9 3950X vCores
    3.2 GB RAM / 25 GB

$18 per year

Is location important?

Do you charge VAT even for US customers?

Yes, for everyone except users that own companies and can provide valid documents to prove it, due to the issues we had in the pasts with clients faking their data and getting us in troubles with frauds.

That is quite strange
    considering Inception Hosting (clouvider) does not charge me any tax or VAT.

EU companies can't bill VAT to US customers. We're using the MOSS scheme.

Thank you for confirming that EU companies can not charge VAT to US residents

We're from Italy. As I know (I'm not involved on these finances thing but had to deal sometime as some Customers may ask about this) we need to apply VAT to USA (except if they have VAT ID so they are a company).

That's bullshit then mate. Our business is legally registered in EU, we run our finances through an accountant, using the MOSS scheme that our accountant submits for us.

• @MikePT said:

@c1vhosting said:

@dev_vps said:

@MikePT said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dzungbb said:

Sure, contact us!

VirMach VPS
    2 Ryzen 9 3950X vCores
    3.2 GB RAM / 25 GB

$18 per year

Is location important?

Yes, for everyone except users that own companies and can provide valid documents to prove it, due to the issues we had in the pasts with clients faking their data and getting us in troubles with frauds.

That is quite strange

We're from Italy. As I know (I'm not involved on these finances thing but had to deal sometime as some Customers may ask about this) we need to apply VAT to USA (except if they have VAT ID so they are a company).

That's bullshit then mate. Our business is legally registered in EU, we run our finances through an accountant, using the MOSS scheme that our accountant submits for us.

MOSS scheme is an optional scheme. (just read it on eu website)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@c1vhosting said:

@MikePT said:

@c1vhosting said:

@dev_vps said:

@MikePT said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dev_vps said:

@Hosteroid said:

@dzungbb said:

Sure, contact us!

VirMach VPS
    2 Ryzen 9 3950X vCores
    3.2 GB RAM / 25 GB

$18 per year

Is location important?

That is quite strange

Yeah, but if you don't signup for MOSS; then you need to do things very differently.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/taxation/vat/cross-border-vat/index_en.htm#outsidetheeusellservices-1

"If you provide services to customers outside the EU, you usually do not charge VAT. However, if the service is used in another EU country, that country can decide to charge the VAT.

You may still deduct the VAT that you paid on related expenses, such as for goods or services purchased specifically to make those sales."

I'm sorry for derailing this thread, my apologies.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@MikePT said:

@c1vhosting said:

Yeah, but if you don't signup for MOSS; then you need to do things very differently.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/taxation/vat/cross-border-vat/index_en.htm#outsidetheeusellservices-1

"If you provide services to customers outside the EU, you usually do not charge VAT. However, if the service is used in another EU country, that country can decide to charge the VAT.

You may still deduct the VAT that you paid on related expenses, such as for goods or services purchased specifically to make those sales."

Looks like somebody is faking the VAT and pocketing the money.
    They are also publishing dealz that require crypto payment on OGF, so that tax collectors cannot see those sales.

• Yo why lads prefer use that kind of silly, Harry Potter Ya-Know-Who alike, abbrevision

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

Hello,

We are fully migrated to ReliableSite (completed on the 1st/2nd), but running into some hardware problems and rentals are starting to get expensive, so we've decided to just go back to colocation once parts are available.

We are looking for colocation in Los Angeles, specifically we are looking for quotes for both:

1U Space / 3A @ 120V / 150TB with 10G

and

10U Space / 20A @ 120V / 330TB with 10G (bandwidth must be flexible)

We were thinking of going with Sharktech, if anyone has any experience with them & can share, that would be most appreciated.

We need space by next week ideally.

Thanks!

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

@jonbeard said:

@wiggy said:

@jonbeard When will you get your own song?

+1, He needs it.

Only if you sing it for me, Wiggy :)

Tempting offer...

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

We have still space for the refugees, fell free to reach out to us, already several refugees have been migrated to our infrastructure.

• @Hosteroid said:
    We have still space for the refugees, fell free to reach out to us, already several refugees have been migrated to our infrastructure.

i am not a refudge but can use a free lunch and icecream.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Hosteroid said:

Are you saying you were getting in trouble with the government by not collecting VAT? Or... are you saying by default everyone pays VAT regardless of where they are to discourage fake contact info?

• plasmarackplasmarack Member, Patron Provider, LIR

We can provide colocation services (and VPS's) within Phoenix Arizona. Migration from PHX and LA is ideal.

We will price match dedipath as well. If you are already colocated within there PHX rack we can help move it with permission from Path.net (They are in the rack next to us.)

Shoot a message over.

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

Hi we are willing to price match all Dedipath VPS's prices only requirement is that you send us the pdf version of the invoice or equivelent

• @nbgames said:
    Hi we are willing to price match all Dedipath VPS's prices only requirement is that you send us the pdf version of the invoice or equivelent

Do you have any test ip or looking glass? @nbgames

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

We will have a technician that will be on-site at the Evocative Los Angeles Redondo Beach data center this Friday (Sept 8th) to pickup equipment. Anyone needing equipment picked up and wanting it transferred to our data center (Salt Lake City, UT) for colocation, please get in touch [email protected] .

Overview of our colocation plans:

https://fiberstate.com/colocation/

This is a free transport service! We are only making one trip so now's your chance if you need help getting your equipment from this facility.

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • @MattBGP said:
    For everyone that had a small to medium annual plan, I’m willing to provide you with the same specs for -25% of the original price. Location is Amsterdam, shoot me a Message! :smile:

Still doing this. Can also provide higher spec plans as of now.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@IPXO said:
    Hi everyone! Just a reminder that IPXO continues to support previous Dedipath clients. As their former IP provider we can offer the same subnets you were previously using - eliminating the need for renumbering.

If you require immediate assistance with IP services or are interested in exploring your options, please reach out to our expert team to learn more at [email protected].

If anybody needs IP, just get them from IPXO, they are able to give some very good pricing, not only this their support is also very good. Some providers keep warning that they terminate your account without notice, well that's not the case .. First of all Dedipath themselves were using IPXO and I was also Dedipath's client my IPXO IP were never terminated

I got about 39 x /24 from IPXO last month as we migrated out of Dedipath due to all the warning signs, no issues so far, yes they do expect that you respond to abuse complains in a timely manner and keep abuse under control ..

Also do a long term contract so that you can be sure you won't need to change IP every few months

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@fiberstate said: We will have a technician that will be on-site at the Evocative Los Angeles Redondo Beach data center this Friday (Sept 8th) to pickup equipment. Anyone needing equipment picked up and wanting it transferred to our data center (Salt Lake City, UT) for colocation, please get in touch [email protected] .

We also jumped on this bandwagon for LA. We need something similar for our NJ servers. The pricing should be around 500$ for quarter rack with 2 to 2.4 KW power since I have 20 E3-1270 v3 basic servers.
    I need to pick these servers from NJ datacenter since evocative is now asking for the authorized person to collect the same on our behalf.

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@HostMayo said:

@fiberstate said: We will have a technician that will be on-site at the Evocative Los Angeles Redondo Beach data center this Friday (Sept 8th) to pickup equipment. Anyone needing equipment picked up and wanting it transferred to our data center (Salt Lake City, UT) for colocation, please get in touch [email protected] .

We also jumped on this bandwagon for LA. We need something similar for our NJ servers. The pricing should be around 500$ for quarter rack with 2 to 2.4 KW power since I have 20 E3-1270 v3 basic servers.
    I need to pick these servers from NJ datacenter since evocative is now asking for the authorized person to collect the same on our behalf.

Does it have to be NJ? Our Ohio DC I can get you in under $500 with the power rating you want:

https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/index.php?rp=/store/colocation

Just select dual power drops.

@jfreak53 pm'ed you.

Thanked by 1jfreak53
  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

@HostMayo said:

Pricing for that in NY/ NJ isn't really feasible due to power and space costs. Might find something if someone has extra space they are eating costs on.
    Other locations with cheaper power and spaces costs I am sure can work well with that budget.

• This is such a helpful community really :smile:

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @hostnamaste said:
    If anyone needs to migrate their VMs or Hybrid Servers, we are willing to match the deals you have with Dedipath. We have the stock in Los Angeles and Dallas. Please reach out to HostNamaste.

Can you match this offer for VPS
    $15 per year

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 12 hours, 42 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 3393.602 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 28.7 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
    Kernel     : 6.1.0-11-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1550
    Multi Core      | 4293
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/2529009

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Many of the dedipath customer Inboxing me for the refuge offer so since then i was discussing it with my team so finally we are able to offer a refuge plan to dedipath Users most of the users reach us regarding OVZ VPS Deal We have a KVM nodes only we dont have any OVZ Node up for offering a Plan so price is a little bit more then the current plan but because its KVM so it worth a bit more

VPS - 1GB Ram DDR 4

10 GB SSD Disk
    1 GB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCPU (E5-2699v4)
    1 IPV4 Dedicated
    1 IPV6 Dedicated

Order USA Texas - $15.30 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

VPS - 2GB Ram DDR 4

20 GB SSD Disk
    2 GB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCPU (E5-2699v4)
    1 IPV4 Dedicated
    1 IPV6 Dedicated

Order USA Texas - $19.30 / Year ++1TB BW @ 1Gbps

⚠ Please Switch off your VPN while ordering

if you are interested in VPS with custom specs please contact us with your requirements & we will try our best to accommodate you

LookingGlass: https://texaslg.khanwebhost.com/

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

@dev_vps said: IPv4/IPv6 : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

I can match IPv6 o:)

Thanked by 1Patriarch

Our LA servers have been picked up by @fiberstate and NJ servers are currently being discussed with Evocative on how to ship. We are going for a full rack with Fiberstate. Meanwhile, I would like to thank others for supporting me during this hard time and for the ones whom time I took to discuss quotes. I will surely keep them in mind once I expand to other locations also.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

if anyone has anything good in dallas, let me know.

I'm looking for a 1/4 rack

This discussion has been closed.