Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 338
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @fyxgy said:

Virmach violated the contractual spirit of the order and failed to recognize its own mistakes. It is an extremely irresponsible business.

sue sue sue!!!!!!!!!!!

• @fyxgy why you're avoiding my question?

It seems like you can't decide if you're hostloc reseller or if you actually are but unauthorized reselling is okay, so let me ask you for the forth time:

@fyxgy said: I don't know the user with the same ID you mentioned

So you, suspended Virmach client with nickname @fyxgy at LET aren't the same @fyxgy who illegally resell Virmach accounts at hostloc and it's just coincidence that both, suspended LET fyxgy and abusive Hostloc fyxgy use the same unique nickname at each forum and both happen to be Virmach clients? :D

https://hostloc.com/thread-1080820-1-1.html

• I) Assignment: This Agreement and the rights granted and obligations undertaken hereunder may not be transferred, assigned or delegated in any manner by Customer, but may be so transferred, assigned or delegated by VirMach.

that sounds like you violated the 2017 ToS

Thanked by 2ahnlak netrix
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:
    @fyxgy it seems like you can't decide if you're hostloc reseller or if you actually are but unauthorized reselling is okay, so let me ask you for the third time:

I registered a virmach account in 2018, and the corresponding TOS version is from 2017.
    HOSTING AGREEMENT
    Virtual Machine Solutions, LLC
    Revision date: December 23, 2017
    https://web.archive.org/web/20180723232628/https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/

We look for relevant resellerCircumvention Prohibited, creating multiple billing accounts, abusing, etc., which are not clearly stipulated in the TOS clause.

Checking my registered email, virmach also did not send me the new TOS terms (2019).

So, I didn't violate the TOS terms of virmach.

Virmach violated the contractual spirit of the order and failed to recognize its own mistakes. It is an extremely irresponsible business.

Click the fucking AUP, you moron. Yes AUP on your URL. It's the same.

Circumvention Prohibited: Customer agrees not to circumvent, abuse, or attempt to circumvent or abuse VirMach security measures and/or billing system. This includes, but is not limited to: creating multiple billing accounts for the same Customer or from the same household, using multiple accounts to deposit funds exceeding amount of funds permitted, creating a billing account for someone other than Customer, or abusing bugs in VirMach’s system. Any abuse will result in account closure and immediate Service termination, without refund. VirMach does not honor any pricing mistakes on their website and reserves the right to cancel such orders.

I am wondering what you will made it up now.

1. at the beginning you lied that you're not the same as hostloc @fyxgy, who's reselling Virmach services
    2. then you made it up new argument that you're allowed to resell services because old TOS/AUP didn't forbid it. Well, they did, you should just read them.

You're scalper and liar.

• FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2022

@Mumbly said:
    @fyxgy it seems like you can't decide if you're hostloc reseller or if you actually are but unauthorized reselling is okay, so let me ask you for the third time:

@fyxgy said: I don't know the user with the same ID you mentioned

So you, suspended Virmach client with nickname @fyxgy at LET aren't the same @fyxgy who illegally resell Virmach accounts at hostloc and it's just coincidence that both, suspended LET fyxgy and abusive Hostloc fyxgy use the same unique nickname at each forum and both happen to be Virmach clients? :D

https://hostloc.com/thread-1080820-1-1.html

@Franzkafka If I remember correct at some point you even admitted at OGF that you purchased account from "someone" with changing e-mail. Is this correct?
    How do you even consider yourself as Virmach client as you purchased service from someone else? In what business relation you were with Virmach? Did you accept their TOS when you created account there? "What account" you're saying? And then you're wondering why you're suspended... :)

Actually I didn't think I am a customer of Virmach any more while Virmach do think I am, let's see a email from Virmach after he suspended my service suddenly:

Dear VirMach Customers,
    _
    _If you already have a suspension appeal open, it will still be processed first. If you do not have one, this is the final chance to create a suspension appeal or request data before closure. Since most accounts recently being closed may have a service with remaining duration, we are also offering, out of courtesy, a chance to convert remaining duration to store credit on an eligible account. This is optional

"Dear Virmach Customers", it's kind of funny.And one more thing,if Virmach don't allow account transfer privately,just make it clear in TOS and take actions when customer try to modify emails.And second,even I bought this account violating Virmach's tos,as a professional he should give alerts before suspension.

and third:

@Franzkafka as example is suspended by several hosting companies

could you give me the name about these serveral hosting companies who has suspended my service? of course except Virmach.YOU CAN'T. because you like your boss VIRMACH just take it for granted. Actually this is arrogant.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@Franzkafka but you admitted that you purchased account from a scalper. So why do you complain at all? Complain to a person you purchased account from, you're in business relationship with him not Virmach.

Thanked by 1SinV
  • @Mumbly said:
    @Franzkafka but you admitted that you pruchased account from a scalper. So why do you complaining at all?

Oh,you really know the original owner is a scalper? Virmach just treat all customers like scalpers if they transfered services privately?And if so Virmach can suspend customer's service without any early alerts and no clear reasons? That is good.

Thanked by 1fyxgy
  • bakagetabakageta Member
    edited October 2022

@fyxgy said:

@Mumbly said:

I registered a virmach account in 2018, and the corresponding TOS version is from 2017.
    HOSTING AGREEMENT
    Virtual Machine Solutions, LLC
    Revision date: December 23, 2017
    https://web.archive.org/web/20180723232628/https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/

We look for relevant resellerCircumvention Prohibited, creating multiple billing accounts, abusing, etc., which are not clearly stipulated in the TOS clause.

Checking my registered email, virmach also did not send me the new TOS terms (2019).

So, I didn't violate the TOS terms of virmach.

You are blind, and can't read. Click on the AUP tab, and it is right there, in the same phrasing: https://web.archive.org/web/20180723232628/https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/#tab1

Also: You are not bound only by the terms of service when the account was created, because they also state:

VirMach may make changes or modifications to referenced policies, fees, and guidelines without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services following any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You agree to receive any updates to the terms in this Agreement by accessing our website.

So, by not cancelling when the TOS / AUP was updated, you are now bound by the latest version. It doesn't matter at all though, because the same text is in the 2017 version:

This includes, but is not limited to: creating multiple billing accounts for the same Customer or from the same household, using multiple accounts to deposit funds exceeding amount of funds permitted, creating a billing account for someone other than Customer, or abusing bugs in VirMach’s system.

@Franzkafka said: And one more thing,if Virmach don't allow account transfer privately,just make it clear in TOS and take actions when customer try to modify emails.

See above. It doesn't get much more clear than that and it has been clearly stated for YEARS, just say you didn't read it. This is happening to you either because you edited the website to force a tokyo transfer when it wasn't allowed, or because someone was being extra abusive on an account they purchased from a scalper, and now all of that scalper's accounts are being suspended, and you bought from the same scalper. This is why it's dangerous to buy accounts from private parties instead of buying directly from VirMach or going through the proper transfer process. You're being given the chance to take the store credit from that illegitimate account and create a new legit account, which is FAR more than most would do when suspending scalped accounts. If that isn't good enough I don't know what to say.

Thanked by 2SinV tototo
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

@Franzkafka said: Virmach just treat all customers like scalpers if they transfered services privately?

I hope so, because with all the abuse going on that's the right thing to do. Beside that there don't exist something like "transferring service privately". You made it up. It's just good old unauthorized account resale.

You purchased account from "someone" (which is against TOS/AUP - no sane host will allow this) and you got caught, end of the story.

Thanked by 2SinV bakageta
  • @Mumbly said:

@Franzkafka said: Virmach just treat all customers like scalpers if they transfered services privately?

I hope so, because there don't exist something like "transferring service privately". You made it up.
    You purchased account from "someone" (which is against TOS/AUP - no sane host will allow this) and you got caught, end of the story.

Let me tell you Another story:

Virmach suspended customer's service without any early alerts and clear reasons,and Virmach require customes confirm themselves are willing to close account.

And you still can't give me the names:

@Franzkafka as example is suspended by several hosting companies

names, please?

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

But you're not their client. You never opened account with them, never accepted their TOS, never went into business relationship with them. You're problem for hosting companies, not a legit client.
    Why are you even complaining? Complain to the person you purchased hosting account from.

Thanked by 2SinV yoursunny
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited October 2022

@Franzkafka said:

@Mumbly said:
    @Franzkafka but you admitted that you pruchased account from a scalper. So why do you complaining at all?

Oh,you really know the original owner is a scalper? Virmach just treat all customers like scalpers if they transfered services privately?And if so Virmach can suspend customer's service without any early alerts and no clear reasons? That is good.

Yes. That's exactly what it means when transfers are not done properly through Virmach. I can't tell if you're confirming or surprised. These people cause Virmach and other customers the biggest headaches and problems so anyone still involved in scalping Virmach is a goddamn idiot and bigger so if admitting it here.

Thanked by 2SinV bakageta
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited October 2022

If memory serve me correct, a several legit clients at OGF confimed that there's improvement of their TY service once Virmach started to deal with scalpers and their abusive "clients".
    (I can't confirm that as I don't have service there).

• BlackFriday warming eh? ... Keep the god job :-)

• @risturiz said: BlackFriday warming eh? ... Keep the god job :-)

Personally I would prefer if they would skip this BF and rather solve all ongoing issues.

• @Mumbly said:

@risturiz said: BlackFriday warming eh? ... Keep the god job :-)

Personally I would prefer if they would skip this BF and rather solve all ongoing issues.

It depends... I don't have any problem with my servers ( 15 VPS online )... But i only need USA servers... Maybe we can have only USA promos :-)

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited October 2022

@fyxgy said: I registered a virmach account in 2018, and the corresponding TOS version is from 2017.

did you renew your service in 2019,2020 and 2021? then, you agreed to the new terms. else you should have cancelled in 2019. That's how the law works.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@fyxgy said:
    no. I'm in Los Angeles, USA, and I don't know the user with the same ID you mentioned. I used virmach's service in 2018.

Hmm... but your IP shows that you are not... maybe something is wrong with our database, or what kind of excuses that you want to give now?

Quantum entanglement? Travelling to somewhere?

Please, just stop with the lies, I hate lies. Just save yourself the embarrassment and be honest.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited October 2022

its Funny how all you MJJs like to act smart when scalping, reselling, arguing about ToS etc.

then act dumb when banned and pointed out that u broke the rules "oh where? cant find it? oh? who? what? oh, not allowed? really?"

furthermore justifying your anonymity when all it does is encourage more scalping and even more abuse

so many jokers saying the same thing, i suspect you get paid 50 cents all

all you MJJs are just liars through and through, its all though built-in your bones for some reason, no matter how innocent you sound and how you try to twist the story

save yourselves some dignity, go to purple daddy and double your bandwidth instead

lmao

• VirMach:
    A master liar.
    Businesses without the spirit of contract.
    Businesses who ban their customers at will.
    A shameless person who makes excuses for making money.
    Best actor of the year 2022.

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • Ohh.. This thread rises again, good job!

• You got kicked in the head by a donkey?
    all mjj?I suggest you pay attention to your words

@cybertech said:
    its Funny how all you MJJs like to act smart when scalping, reselling, arguing about ToS etc.

then act dumb when banned and pointed out that u broke the rules "oh where? cant find it? oh? who? what? oh, not allowed? really?"

furthermore justifying your anonymity when all it does is encourage more scalping and even more abuse

all you MJJs are just liars through and through, its all though built-in your bones for some reason, no matter how innocent you sound and how you try to twist the story

save yourselves some dignity, go to purple daddy and double your bandwidth instead

lmao

edited October 2022

@gripexd said:

You got kicked in the head by a donkey?
    all mjj?I suggest you pay attention to your words

i truly apologize.

so its not only MJJs who lie? should i include more? let me know

Thanked by 1netrix
  • Oh no. Germany node is dead again.

Virmach's boyfriend @FrankZ banned me from Virmach ticket system (also known as LES). What can I do now?

Luckily only thing im still hosting with these monkeys is Hetrix tools agent. Unusable for anything else.

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • @Mumbly said: Click the fucking AUP, you moron. Yes AUP on your URL. It's the same.

@angstrom is the use of "fucking", "moron" socially acceptable here?
    If it is not, please temporarily ban @Mumbly .
    If it is acceptable, then more usage will be expected.

• @cybertech said: all you MJJs are just liars through and through, its all though built-in your bones for some reason, no matter how innocent you sound and how you try to twist the story

1. I admit some people didn't behave themselves.
    2. But you said "all you MJJs" "built-in" "bones"?
      @angstrom is this racial discrimination?
      If it is, please temporarily ban @cybertech
      If it not, or acceptable in this forum, please anticipate similar usage.
    Thanked by 1Franzkafka
    edited October 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@cybertech said: all you MJJs are just liars through and through, its all though built-in your bones for some reason, no matter how innocent you sound and how you try to twist the story

1. I admit some people didn't behave themselves.
    2. But you said "all you MJJs" "built-in" "bones"?
      @angstrom is this racial discrimination?
      If it is, please temporarily ban @cybertech
      If it not, or acceptable in this forum, please anticipate similar usage.

are you insinuating that MJJs are a race? i mean i know you are a snowflake but now racist? man thats another level.

this further provides evidence on what i meant by acting smart and acting dumb at times

lmao

• @cybertech said:

lmao

Believe it or not, you are angry at yourself, at your dependence upon MJJs, at your inability to live without MJJs.

MJJs are not only from a single country, but of various developing regions, including but not limited to India, Vietnam, Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, N.Korea, etc.

What you eat and enjoy everyday cannot be produced without engagement of poor workers in developing countries. People there also appreciate the (new) globalisation, which in turn, to some extent, facilitate their life. People are dependent upon each other.

Now you are accusing all MJJs.
    Do you think @VirMach 's business can flourish without the help of MJJs, arrogant cyber-tech?
    Ridiculous, and time will tell.

edited October 2022

@ask_seek_knock said:

@cybertech said:

lmao

Believe it or not, you are angry at yourself, at your dependence upon MJJs, at your inability to live without MJJs.

MJJs are not only from a single country, but of various developing regions, including but not limited to India, Vietnam, Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, N.Korea, etc.

What you eat and enjoy everyday cannot be produced without engagement of poor workers in developing countries. People there also appreciate the (new) globalisation, which in turn, to some extent, facilitate their life. People are dependent upon each other.

Now you are accusing all MJJs.
    Do you think @VirMach 's business can flourish without the help of MJJs, arrogant cyber-tech?
    Ridiculous, and time will tell.

you got proof MJJs are from these few countries?

so now you are stating that MJJs are entire GDP producing countries and economies?

by the way you sound totally arrogant now, not me

and i dont care about Virmach business. i care about my cheap VPS buying experience ruined by you MJJs

lmao

• This is so funny. At least theres something that Virmach keeps delivering.

Its not hosting they deliver, but its the hilarious drama.

Thanked by 1fyxgy
This discussion has been closed.