Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!!

Comments

• I vote for SGP too (*゚▽゚)ノ

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2022

@swat4 said: That's a very threatening tone sir

Nothing threatening, just stating the state of things. At this point I havent had ANY kind of response to my issue for about 4-5 days. Therefore I'm assuming my request for refund also will be completely ignored. Last time I had experience with provider, it was proudly named Webhorizon, not sneakish Abd and there was no mass clearance and/or bulk sales. A lot of things seems to have changed over the year since 2021, and from the looks of it, owner is trying to close down/move away from this type of business, which is always a bad sign for clients.

I would imagine the amount being hundreds

In my current position, due to the country of my origin, even 4$ is a lot and not just by amount, but by the existence of of payment's capability itself.

• pddpdd Member

@Abd Why the NatVPS Status website show hkg1 is online but I still cant start my vps,it's keep saying like this

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@Konbu said:
    I vote for SGP too (*゚▽゚)ノ

okay :)

Thanked by 2Konbu ratneo
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I vote for moving Hong Kong to Tokyo, because I already have Singapore from another provider.

Thanked by 2gbzret4d cold
  • SmilenceSmilence Member
    edited October 2022

All Hongkong nodes DOWN? or rebooting again?
    OR migration start??

@Smilence said:

hkg3: SSH inaccessible, 🔴 in Virtualizor.
    Involucration in progress.

edited October 2022

All Hongkong nodes DOWN? or rebooting again?> @yoursunny said:

@Smilence said:

@Abd migration start? I know HK nodes rebooted days before.

• @yoursunny said:

@Smilence said:

https://status.natvps.net/

All 3 hk nodes down.

edited October 2022

@Smilence said:
    All Hongkong nodes DOWN? or rebooting again?> @yoursunny said:

@Smilence said:

@Abd migration start? I know HK nodes rebooted days before.

Reboot again?

The HK nodes have been going down automatically, already Created a ticket with the upstream provider to see what's going on. Will keep the status page updated.

I vote for moving Hong Kong to Tokyo, because I already have Singapore from another provider.

Decision for migration is not as easy , will need to think about this further.
    (we already pre-paid the upstream provider for couple years, so I am trying this resolves) :/

Also there is no space at SG or JP.

Thanked by 2yoursunny Konbu
    edited October 2022

@Digika said:

@swat4 said: That's a very threatening tone sir

Nothing threatening, just stating the state of things. At this point I havent had ANY kind of response to my issue for about 4-5 days. Therefore I'm assuming my request for refund also will be completely ignored. Last time I had experience with provider, it was proudly named Webhorizon, not sneakish Abd and there was no mass clearance and/or bulk sales. A lot of things seems to have changed over the year since 2021, and from the looks of it, owner is trying to close down/move away from this type of business, which is always a bad sign for clients.

I would imagine the amount being hundreds

In my current position, due to the country of my origin, even 4$ is a lot and not just by amount, but by the existence of of payment's capability itself.

We have a 48 hour refund policy, please make a ticket for it.
    If you make a paypal case directly we will contest it & paypal decides.

I am definitely not trying to scam anyone here. We don't promise any support SLA on these few bucks a year services. Tickets are answered on best effort basis, most are resolved within a week. Current reason for delayed response is downtimes at HK location, a lot of pending tickets in NAT department. the upstream provider isn't giving a response to our tickets. :/
    I am trying to get this resolved ASAP.

Edit: Also noting here, your refund was processed on 12 October 2022 at 2:50:36 a.m. IST to original payment instrument.

Thanked by 2yoursunny Konbu
  • @Abd I've been trying to reinstall the system for a month and it keeps showing errors.
    "There was an error while creating the VPS"
    I have submitted ticket many times but no response.
    pls take a look at #8145464

@hmliang said:
    @Abd I've been trying to reinstall the system for a month and it keeps showing errors.
    "There was an error while creating the VPS"
    I have submitted ticket many times but no response.
    pls take a look at #8145464

please see now.

Nat nodes are different from normal ones!

@Abd said:

Nat nodes are different from normal ones!

Deploy NAT service on "normal" nodes, and tunnel the IPv4 ports.

• @>; @pdd said:

Hk1-hkg1 "Domain Forwarding" is not working

@Abd Please fix it, at least user would have working ipv4 function. Thanks.

edited October 2022

@Abd
    Again?
    I am waiting for more than an hour, all HK nodes still offline.

• Hong Kong node IPV6 is down for a long time , and the upstream provider has not given any explanation for this situation? :(

@PhyMaa said:
    Hong Kong node IPV6 is down for a long time , and the upstream provider has not given any explanation for this situation? :(

The upstream is HostHatch.
    HostHatch is on the way to deadpool.
    Do you see their new offers?

Thanked by 1nick_
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

@yoursunny said:

@PhyMaa said:
    Hong Kong node IPV6 is down for a long time , and the upstream provider has not given any explanation for this situation? :(

I think it is not related

Webhosting24 has no offer lately but it seems they will still sustain for years

I think it just because they (hosthatch) has no tag for posting offer, also their original price itself already cheap rather than other especially on rare location, so no need for posting offer each month with same offer

And i confirm that my IPv6 on HK (on HostHatch) still working until now, the issue that i had is only when they migrate to new panel and new IPv6 configuration, otherwise working fine until now

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • @add_iT said:

@yoursunny said:

@PhyMaa said:

I think it just because they (hosthatch) has no tag for posting offer, also their original price itself already cheap rather than other especially on rare location

And i confirm that my IPv6 on HK still working until now, the issue that i had is only when they migrate to new panel and new IPv6 configuration, otherwise working fine until now

Bet u on HKG3?

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

@saywhat13 said:

@add_iT said:

@yoursunny said:

@PhyMaa said:

I think it just because they (hosthatch) has no tag for posting offer, also their original price itself already cheap rather than other especially on rare location

And i confirm that my IPv6 on HK still working until now, the issue that i had is only when they migrate to new panel and new IPv6 configuration, otherwise working fine until now

Bet u on HKG3?

Oh sorry i am referring to Hosthatch since @yoursunny referring about their IPv6 using hosthatch upstream

I don't have nat product from webhorizon, but have HostHatch VM in HK

• My IPv6 is back. @ Hk1-hkg1

• The domain forwarder is out of function as always. HKG 1/2

• @saywhat13 said:
    The domain forwarder is out of function as always. HKG 1/2

Domain forwarders of hkg1/2 and ipv6 are all valid now. Hope this is the end of the mist. ;)

• pddpdd Member
    edited October 2022

@saywhat13 said:
    The domain forwarder is out of function as always. HKG 1/2

FYI,mine in Hkg1 is well,you may need to check twice to see if that's really an issue

• Can you activate the discount code again?