Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!!

145791012

Comments

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

    I don't mean to add more pressure, but....

    Is there any ETA on newly purchased servers being setup? I purchased one in Poland yesterday.

    Should have provisioned already :)

  • Why is the location of the ipv6 provided by the Japanese nat server you sell in Singapore instead of Tokyo? :s

  • Is there another coupon available, because the old one isn't working?
    Saw that there was an issue, but i think its cleared?

  • lax1 nat is down!

  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

    @pdd said:
    lax1 nat is down!

    We are aware that Los Angeles network had gone offline.
    DC has resolved the issue on their end now,

  • @Abd said:
    Hey! =)

    It's been some time since our last NAT vps sale, and we added 2 new locations meanwhile Germany 🇩🇪 & France 🇫🇷 with large idling capacity going waste
    I have decided to clear in sale, pricing valid until of 30th July, or until sold out. stocks mentioned below :)


    What is a NAT VPS?

    A NAT VPS basically an IPv6-primary VPS with shared IPv4 access.
    You generally get fully dedicated IPv6 addresses (an /80 subnet – that’s 281,474,976,710,656 IPs!) and a shared IPv4 address.
    Our NAT services include 'Domain Forwarding' support on IPv4 i.e. you can host small projects on ipv4 ports 80/443 aswell in addition to ipv6.




    VPS - NAT256 (available in Los Angeles, New York | Netherlands, Poland, France, Germany | Hong Kong)

    4GB SSD Disk
    256MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCPU (Fair Use)
    /80 IPv6 + 20 IPv4 ports
    500GB transfer @ 1Gbps; then unlimited at reduced speed

    $7 USD $3.99 / year use coupon ClearNAT22


    Order in Los Angeles, USA ==approx 16 available==
    Order in New York, USA ==approx 64 available==
    Order in Netherlands, EU ==approx 16 available==
    Order in Poland, EU ==approx 32 available==
    Order in Paris, France, EU ==approx 128 available==
    Order in Germany, EU ==approx 64 available==
    Order in Hong Kong, APAC ==approx 32 available==




    Bundle Deal
    Get 5 x 256MB random location Bundle at just USD $15.5/year >>>> Order now ==10 available==




    This is the lowest we have ever sell these.
    Each VPS comes with a nice control panel which supports enabling tun/tap, NFS, and Fuse
    Full Netfilter support is enabled. Virtualization type is OVZ7.
    OpenVPN supported.
    Wireguard Supported.
    You can reinstall the OS, options include Debian 9, 10 & 11, Ubuntu 18 & 20, CentOS 7 & Alpine Linux now.
    You can also upload your SSH key, so your VMs are set to use keys by default upon reinstall.

    Support for Domain Forwarding - means you can have your domain served on port 80 & 443. SSL support letsencrypt certificates aswell. :)

    If you want to use them for VPN I highly recommend Nyr 's script:

    OpenVPN: https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install
    Wireguard: https://github.com/Nyr/wireguard-install


    Looking Glasses
    Los Angeles - http://lax1-usa.natvps.net/
    New York - http://nyc1-usa.natvps.net/
    Netherlands - http://dro1-nld.natvps.net/
    Poland - http://waw1-pol.natvps.net/
    Paris - http://par1-fra.natvps.net/
    Germany - http://fsn1-deu.natvps.net/
    Hong Kong - http://hkg2-hkg.natvps.net/



    Future Plans
    Rolling out dedicated /64 IPv6 subnets for these locations soon, NewYork, LosAngeles, Poland, Germany, and Singapore. Other locations will follow,



    Payment Methods

    PayPal payments are available. We recommend using Cards (Stripe 3D Secure).
    Crypto - BTC, BCH, XMR, LTC etc. are supported.


    note - there is no refund policy for NAT VPS, new PayPal refund terms are costly to us for small transactions and we won't pay for refunds on NAT VPS. If you really need a refund - that can be done after deducting a small fee covering the Payment Gateway and usage charges. creating a support ticket on our portal is the way, no direct disputes please.

    Cannot replace existing service, though you may just cancel existing & reorder this one. (no refunds possible)


    For cards issued in India/billing address in India - Order using INR currency only :) - ORDER LINK
    INR payment methods: Razorpay(Cards, UPI, Netbanking, GooglePay etc), Stripe payments.


    Thank you for reading.

    Hello! Are there going to be new coupons in near future? I wanted to make a purchase but coupon mentioned in your post is not working any more...

  • @Pretendah said: I wanted to make a purchase

    be aware: I'm on this plan and my VPS cannot be used for more than two months and no ticket reply for about 3 weeks.

  • @marian said:

    @Pretendah said: I wanted to make a purchase

    be aware: I'm on this plan and my VPS cannot be used for more than two months and no ticket reply for about 3 weeks.

    location?

  • my order was in NL, but after a connectivity issue my VPS has been recreated in France which have this issue since then

  • p> @marian said:

    my order was in NL, but after a connectivity issue my VPS has been recreated in France which have this issue since then

    Making sure I understand, you had a problem in Netherlands so he moved you to France where you also have an issue?

  • Yes, that’s right. Different and bigger issue :smile: maybe i’m unlucky, but the support doesn’t help me to fix that

  • @marian said:
    Yes, that’s right. Different and bigger issue :smile: maybe i’m unlucky, but the support doesn’t help me to fix that

    What're you trying to do? I've got NY, LA, and South Africa with no issues... they're pretty nice.

  • @skorous said: What're you trying to do?

    Nothing special, I just want to "Start the VPS"

    I have also tried all options: Start / Restart / Power off / Reinstall (with all operating systems) and nothing worked so far.

    My last hope was support, but it seems that I don't have any luck there too.

  • @marian said:

    @skorous said: What're you trying to do?

    Nothing special, I just want to "Start the VPS"

    I have also tried all options: Start / Restart / Power off / Reinstall (with all operating systems) and nothing worked so far.

    My last hope was support, but it seems that I don't have any luck there too.

    Bizarre. That happened in Netherlands too?

  • jwg29859jwg29859 Member
    edited September 2022

    @marian said:

    @skorous said: What're you trying to do?

    Nothing special, I just want to "Start the VPS"

    I have also tried all options: Start / Restart / Power off / Reinstall (with all operating systems) and nothing worked so far.

    My last hope was support, but it seems that I don't have any luck there too.

    Tag @Abd here for fastest support. He's an active member.

  • @skorous said: Bizarre. That happened in Netherlands too?

    No, in Netherlands was a connection issue from my end (I think). My ISP just blocked their IP: I have asked some friends from different cities (same ISP) to ping/ssh into machine and got the same result "Connection timeout". Or maybe they blocked my ISP I don't know.

    They replaced NL machine with one in FR same specs (without asking - this was not a problem for me) and since then, I have the problem already described.

    @jwg29859 said: Tag @Abd here for fastest support. He's an active member.

    Thank you! Already did, he replied me on August 28: "It should be solved soon"

  • @marian said:

    @skorous said: What're you trying to do?

    Nothing special, I just want to "Start the VPS"

    I have also tried all options: Start / Restart / Power off / Reinstall (with all operating systems) and nothing worked so far.

    My last hope was support, but it seems that I don't have any luck there too.

    I have the same problem with my NAT VPS on waw1-pol.

    Thanked by 1marian
  • borowskyborowsky Member
    edited September 2022

    @marian said:

    @skorous said: Bizarre. That happened in Netherlands too?

    No, in Netherlands was a connection issue from my end (I think). My ISP just blocked their IP: I have asked some friends from different cities (same ISP) to ping/ssh into machine and got the same result "Connection timeout". Or maybe they blocked my ISP I don't know.

    It wasnt issue at your side
    Same thing recently happened to me on CH (swis) location.
    I can log on thru their serial entry onto console to see vps is running but yea I cannot connect thru my nat ports to any service either
    Still there is network connectivity on vps side
    Doing some pings and traceroutes gives very weird results - some ips are connectable while other are doing timeouts but I cannot see really any pattern
    Like x.x.x.123 can result in timeout or too high TTL response or whatever but x.x.x.124 can be already connectable and x.x.x.125 again timeout :p
    Support less or more just said that they are aware of issues in that location
    So it is like this since 5-6days I believe

    Thanked by 1marian
  • Could be wrong IP, but can't tell, as my waw works.

  • hk down?

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @PhyMaa said:
    hk down?

    My container on hkg3-hkg is inaccessible via IPv6.
    Whether IPv4 works is irrelevant because NATVPS is advertised as an IPv6 primary service.

    This node is on HostHatch upstream provider that has repeated IPv6 problems and threatened to discontinue IPv6 altogether for promo packages.

    I have a 5-container package on NATVPS, with one container in each continent.
    When I see Singapore or Japan opens up, I'll request a migration.

  • @PhyMaa said:
    hk down?

    @yoursunny said:

    @PhyMaa said:
    hk down?

    My container on hkg3-hkg is inaccessible via IPv6.
    Whether IPv4 works is irrelevant because NATVPS is advertised as an IPv6 primary service.

    This node is on HostHatch upstream provider that has repeated IPv6 problems and threatened to discontinue IPv6 altogether for promo packages.

    I have a 5-container package on NATVPS, with one container in each continent.
    When I see Singapore or Japan opens up, I'll request a migration.

    The nodes in HK are down. Status page: https://status.natvps.net/

  • @yoursunny said: This node is on HostHatch upstream provider that has repeated IPv6 problems and threatened to discontinue IPv6 altogether for promo packages.

    The GFW of HK version will be deployed before the CCP's 20th Conference, so migration or cancellation is a wise decision.

    @yoursunny said: When I see Singapore or Japan opens up, I'll request a migration.

    Services in Japan have been stable so far. Affordable and stable, WebHorizon is awesome.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @ask_seek_knock said:
    The GFW of HK version will be deployed before the CCP's 20th Conference, so migration or cancellation is a wise decision.

    That's not my concern.
    I have Internet Content Provider license, 沪ICP备05055172号, and there's no objectionable content.
    All push-up videos are moderated before publishing.

    I only want operational IPv6 connectivity.

  • @jwg29859 said:

    @PhyMaa said:
    hk down?

    @yoursunny said:

    @PhyMaa said:
    hk down?

    My container on hkg3-hkg is inaccessible via IPv6.
    Whether IPv4 works is irrelevant because NATVPS is advertised as an IPv6 primary service.

    This node is on HostHatch upstream provider that has repeated IPv6 problems and threatened to discontinue IPv6 altogether for promo packages.

    I have a 5-container package on NATVPS, with one container in each continent.
    When I see Singapore or Japan opens up, I'll request a migration.

    The nodes in HK are down. Status page: https://status.natvps.net/

    It's down again...

    Less than 1 month....the last control panel recovery happened @ Aug. 13.

    @Abd , any update for HK node?

  • SmilenceSmilence Member
    edited September 2022

    @Smilence said:

    @jwg29859 said:

    @PhyMaa said:
    hk down?

    @yoursunny said:

    @PhyMaa said:
    hk down?

    My container on hkg3-hkg is inaccessible via IPv6.
    Whether IPv4 works is irrelevant because NATVPS is advertised as an IPv6 primary service.

    This node is on HostHatch upstream provider that has repeated IPv6 problems and threatened to discontinue IPv6 altogether for promo packages.

    I have a 5-container package on NATVPS, with one container in each continent.
    When I see Singapore or Japan opens up, I'll request a migration.

    The nodes in HK are down. Status page: https://status.natvps.net/

    It's down again...

    Less than 1 month....the last control panel recovery happened @ Aug. 13.

    @Abd , any update for HK node?

    My HK VM is back and online. So surprise!!!

    BTW, my nezha monitoring only showed IPv4.....Upstream provider's issue?

  • HKG3-HKG is still down.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited September 2022

    Maybe @Abd should restock Japan or Singapore (both upstream is Shock Hosting) and let us migrate.
    Hong Kong upstream is HostHatch who openly disregards IPv6 outages, which is not good for hosting a IPv6 primary service.

    Before migration happens, at least give us a HE.net tunnel in Hong Kong, which is better than non-working IPv6.

  • hkg1 was down

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    Hello push-up specialist,

    We are emailing you to notify of ongoing IPv6 issue on Hong Kong NAT VPS nodes HKG1-HKG , HKG2-HKG and HKG3-HKG, this is caused at the upstream providers end.

    Rest assured we are working this with them & expecting a resolution soon.

    We will keep you informed once there are updates and this gets fixed.

    Kind regards,
    NatVPS.net / WebHorizon


    The upstream provider is HostHatch, which ignores IPv6 issues on promotional plans.
    So, is NatVPS running on their promotional plan or full price plan?

    Thanked by 2brueggus bulbasaur
Sign In or Register to comment.