Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!!

167891012»

Comments

• @Abd Help!
    ticket #5921514
    My Japan ipv6 ovz has been offline for 2 weeks from 2022.11.1.

• What happen if I ping to IPv4 from a IPv6/NAT vps? It will have only outgoing access to IPv6?

• @Abd Hong Kong is very fast and I'll buy it again when it's stable. But I would like to try the Singapore network, so please help me migrate it. Ticket #7737035

• hkg1-hkg server is back, but where is the IPv6?

• Why Singapore is pending long time?

• @Abd my hk1 down again :'( ticket #3156067

• @Abd Please just clear the data and migrate. Ticket #7737035

• @PhyMaa said:
    @Abd Please just clear the data and migrate. Ticket #7737035

@Abd Ticket #7024107 please, thanks.

• The following services are pending review by staff. Once approved, they will be activated:
    VPS-NAT256 (Singapore)
    Can you check and approve this request? Invoice number #12535

• SmilenceSmilence Member
    edited November 2022

Due to hkg1-hkg node fully recovery. Close my migration to SGP ticket directly. I prefer to stay at HK node. Hope all works well!

• @yem said:
    :s

what's the problem yem?
    Is it you or the host system eating the CPU?

• Coupon ClearNAT22 is not available

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@johnsomf said:
    The following services are pending review by staff. Once approved, they will be activated:
    VPS-NAT256 (Singapore)
    Can you check and approve this request? Invoice number #12535

It should have approved once you follow the instructions in ticket.

@Smilence said:
    Due to hkg1-hkg node fully recovery. Close my migration to SGP ticket directly. I prefer to stay at HK node. Hope all works well!

:)

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited November 2022

Due to HKG unstable issues, I submitted a ticket to ask for a pro-rated refund as the account credit in October, after more than one month waited, I got a reply with "we will need to reinstall your VPS" yesterday.

Not sure why the staff needs to reinstall my VPS located in HK suddenly, but it's okay to me and now it has their SG location online, I confirmed with reinstallation and asked to move to SG instead of refund.

I totally understand issues are from HH, but yeah, waited more than one month to get a reply with a strange (?) response...

Let's see what will happen then.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@World said:
    Due to HKG unstable issues, I submitted a ticket to ask for a pro-rated refund as the account credit in October, after more than one month waited, I got a reply with "we will need to reinstall your VPS" yesterday.

Not sure why the staff needs to reinstall my VPS located in HK suddenly, but it's okay to me and now it has their SG location online, I confirmed with reinstallation and asked to move to SG instead of refund.

I totally understand issues are from HH, but yeah, waited more than one month to get a reply with a strange (?) response...

I think there was some confusion in ticket. (regarding reinstallation)
    Just mention in there you need it moved to SG and existing data can be deleted.
    PM if I can help. :)

Thanked by 2World Franzkafka
  • @Abd said:

@World said:

I think there was some confusion in ticket. (regarding reinstallation)
    Just mention in there you need it moved to SG and existing data can be deleted.
    PM if I can help. :)

PM sent and yes, just recreate a blank server in SG is fine.

• coupon ClearNAT22 not working

• @team_traitor said:
    coupon ClearNAT22 not working

pricing valid until of 30th July, or until sold out

Thanked by 2skorous team_traitor
  • @Abd this BF will have any NAT bundle deals?

Thanked by 1sh97
  • @Franzkafka said:
    @Abd this BF will have any NAT bundle deals?

Fingers crossed they restock them here:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/182681/amd-ryzen-5950x-vps-50-bonus-email-web-hosting-nat-vps-webhorizon/