Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!!

Comments

• @Abd can you please respond 8798083

The bandwidth bug is affecting my VPS and I am not able to use it for 2 months.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@saywhat13 said:
    Lololololol Immediately down after up for a short period..This is very webhorizonly

most issues mentioned here are concerning hong kong services only.
    the upstream provider has not replied yet, hence the issue.
    Unfortunately, there aren't many other options for given pricing at this location.
    I'm waiting a resolution from them :/

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited October 2022

@Abd said:

@saywhat13 said:
    Lololololol Immediately down after up for a short period..This is very webhorizonly

Unfortunately, there aren't many other options for given pricing at this location.

Shutdown Hong Kong and migrate everyone to Tokyo.
    (Asia node shall stay in Asia)

• PhyMaaPhyMaa Member
    edited October 2022

@yoursunny said: Shutdown Hong Kong and migrate everyone to Tokyo.

Good solution, but impractical :D

• SmilenceSmilence Member
    edited October 2022

@yoursunny said:

@Abd said:

@saywhat13 said:

Shutdown Hong Kong and migrate everyone to Tokyo.
    (Asia node shall stay in Asia)

+1
    or SGP.

• @Abd said:

@saywhat13 said:

Mind putting up a page that shows the current condition of HK nodes? By which I could at least know what's going on day by day. Checking up posts in LET is energy-consuming..... what's more, https://status.natVPS.net doesn't include hkg1 status.

Plus, we did have received the mail "HK IP problem is resolved" few days ago, so I sent the post you referenced above. However, obviously, it's false info, the IP problem isn't solved, so that leads to my self-questioning whether it's due to my own technical issues. So I strongly urge that you prepare a page to show the current repair progress instead of sending emails again and again.

I got two HK nodes, which add up to 15 USD, as they're backing up to each other but 2/2 has been down for a month, so they don't make sense anymore. Since the ETA of HK nodes is unknown, arent you feeling bad for idling your customers for a month? I'm really getting frustrated as an old loyal supporter of WH...

Thanked by 2yoursunny pdd
  • @yoursunny said: (Asia node shall stay in Asia)

You made me laughing, literally.
    Why didn't Virmach treat me like this? Plus, where is the IPv6 address?

@VirMach said:
    IPv6 may not be assigned initially. IPv6 is deployed to all Ryzen servers and later, you will have access to IPv6. We will first assign a few IPv6 addresses and /64 IPv6 subnets, although the latter is not guaranteed at this time.

It's about 1 year now since last Black Friday.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ask_seek_knock said:

@yoursunny said: (Asia node shall stay in Asia)

You made me laughing, literally.
    Why didn't Virmach treat me like this?

Because you F12'ed?

• @yoursunny said:
    Because you F12'ed?

Please, don't make me laugh when I'm eating. It's dangerous.
    The legend of "Migration with F12" has spread recently among MJJs, while my migration has been done on 2nd July.

Plus, only free (as in free beer) migrations will be acceptable for me, after all this is a low end site.

• pddpdd Member
    edited October 2022

@Abd

Hk1-hkg1 "Domain Forwarding" is not working

edited October 2022

Unstable again....offline about 1 hour.

@Smilence said:
    It seems that all HK nodes DOWN...
    Control panel show nothing....

I have booted all nodes back up.
    Awaiting a reply from upstream provider on what caused this.

• @Abd said:

@Smilence said:

Yeah, I see. Down about 1 hour.
    Hope all work well.

• pddpdd Member

@Abd said:

@Smilence said:

Hkg1 nat's Domain Forwarding is working again,thank you!

Thanked by 1Abd
    edited October 2022

@saywhat13 said:

@Abd said:

@saywhat13 said:

Mind putting up a page that shows the current condition of HK nodes? By which I could at least know what's going on day by day. Checking up posts in LET is energy-consuming..... what's more, https://status.natVPS.net doesn't include hkg1 status.

Plus, we did have received the mail "HK IP problem is resolved" few days ago, so I sent the post you referenced above. However, obviously, it's false info, the IP problem isn't solved, so that leads to my self-questioning whether it's due to my own technical issues. So I strongly urge that you prepare a page to show the current repair progress instead of sending emails again and again.

I got two HK nodes, which add up to 15 USD, as they're backing up to each other but 2/2 has been down for a month, so they don't make sense anymore. Since the ETA of HK nodes is unknown, arent you feeling bad for idling your customers for a month? I'm really getting frustrated as an old loyal supporter of WH...

I do feel bad about the situation for those on hkg1-hkg node. I am trying to get it resolved ASAP. there has been no resolution on this ipv6 problem from the upstream provider, possibly if this does not resolve they will be migrated to Singapore.

here is the revised status page https://status.natVPS.net

Thanked by 2yoursunny cchwww
  • saywhat13saywhat13 Member
    edited October 2022

@saywhat13 said:

@Abd said:

@saywhat13 said:

I do feel bad about the situation for those on hkg1-hkg node. I am trying to get it resolved ASAP. there has been no resolution on this ipv6 problem from the upstream provider, possibly if this does not resolve they will be migrated to Singapore.

here is the revised status page https://status.natVPS.net

Thx 4 the reply. Its been a while and my hkg1 has been recovered well. i think issues r gone??

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2022

I do feel bad about the situation for those on hkg1-hkg node.

What about Netherlands? I resumed my VPS on Friday and it is not available/offline to me for 2 days straight already.

@Digika said:

I do feel bad about the situation for those on hkg1-hkg node.

What about Netherlands? I resumed my VPS on Friday and it is not available/offline to me for 2 days straight already.

Netherlands has no issues afik its up 280+ days.

So you can try start the vps from panel if it was stopped. Was it stopped ?

• I cant start it, it reports success but it never starts

• If it cannot be fixed today then I'd rather not wait another week, guessing if there will be response or not or if anything is being done, a rather take a refund and look elsewhere

• Japan node is in trouble :'( keep getting on&off notification from Hetrix

• After 3 days without response I've decided to cancel the order. It would be best for both of us if you could refund invoice 11264, otherwise I always can resort to PayPal chargeback, no problem.

• @Digika said:
    After 3 days without response I've decided to cancel the order. It would be best for both of us if you could refund invoice 11264, otherwise I always can resort to PayPal chargeback, no problem.

That's a very threatening tone sir :)

If I were the handling staff of PayPal, I would imagine the amount being hundreds, if not thousands :)

• @Digika said:
    After 3 days without response I've decided to cancel the order. It would be best for both of us if you could refund invoice 11264, otherwise I always can resort to PayPal chargeback, no problem.

You got a response.

Did you try reinstalling it? That'll sometimes happen if you mangle the OS too badly like trying to remove resolvconf or one or two other things it requires.

edited October 2022

hkg1-hkg IPv6 lost again? I guess @Abd should start migration progress. Status page shows well, it means IPv4 is working?

• hkg1-hkg IPV6 is down again, I support migration to Singapore or Japan. :#

• @PhyMaa said:
    hkg1-hkg IPV6 is down again, I support migration to Singapore or Japan. :#

SGP +1

• vote for migration to JP as the top preference, then sgp. Hkg2/1 in the pic above is reversed in the name.

• SGP +1

• pddpdd Member

I vote for SGP