Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST | New locations France & Germany | 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15!!

Comments

• You're seriously complaining about two cents?

• @jignes_k said:
    Bought a 2 year plan as it was still available in the region of choice. It has been almost 24 hours since the payment got confirmed, yet the order is still stuck on review.

After going through the earlier comments, we are requested to not use VPN while registering. I used my home ISP (which uses CGNAT but did not restart my router this whole time), and never faced any issues while placing the order. Yet there is no feedback on the ticket or any instructions requested via email.

I get that this is over the weekend and you want to avoid any resource abuse. However, this is just too manual and sub-par process. I really hope the billing period for the order starts when the resource is actually made available, and you streamline the process for future.

P.S.: Ticket id raised = 7480338

$7.98 for 730 days.

which means 24 hours = $0.0109

You really spent all that time writing your complaint for a penny?

PS: Your service will start when it gets confirmed and not when you pay. But I'd love to see them give you a 1 cent refund instead.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @soulchief said: PS: Your service will start when it gets confirmed and not when you pay. But I'd love to see them give you a 1 cent refund instead.

Pffft, I'll add a $1 tip on my next renewal if @Abd sits on it for a week. $2 if he refunds him at the end of it.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @skorous said:
    You're seriously complaining about two cents?

@skorous said:

@soulchief said: PS: Your service will start when it gets confirmed and not when you pay. But I'd love to see them give you a 1 cent refund instead.

Pffft, I'll add a $1 tip on my next renewal if @Abd sits on it for a week. $2 if he refunds him at the end of it.

I am amazed by how excited this got you and how you missed the whole point of the message.

I am glad to update that the ticket got resolved. It seemed like specific payment methods are not permitted for some regions. While the server is now up, I will keep that in mind for future. Thanks for resolving the ticket promptly @Abd .

• Looking forward to restock in HK/JP. Any eta?

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@z0diacg said:
    Looking forward to restock in HK/JP. Any eta?

No :(

There are some issues with Poland & Switzerland node so order provisioning is delayed.
    It shall be provisioned once everything is set.

• I cant create an account. No error message at all

@gbzret4d said:
    I cant create an account. No error message at all

It was an error with anti-fraud system ,

Try now.

• saywhat13saywhat13 Member
    edited August 2022

@Abd said:

@gbzret4d said:

Try now.

Hi Abd, SG NAT down, and it can't be powered on. Under maintenance???

@saywhat13 said:

@Abd said:

@gbzret4d said:

Try now.

Hi Abd, SG NAT down, and it can't be powered on. Under maintenance???

kindly make a ticket, it maybe specific to your service as the location is online https://status.natvps.net/

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited August 2022

I tried to order a vps located in germany and one in the netherlands, system dont let me create an account. I wont purchase now cause coupon isnt valid anymore. I tried it 2 times 30rd of july and 31st of july.

The code is extended uptil 10th August now incase someone needs , we received some tickets reg this.
    in stock locations - New York Poland , France, Germany , only

Thanked by 2Ganonk BBTN
  • SmilenceSmilence Member
    edited August 2022

Is there anyone available to monitor/take care the support ticket? @Abd. My HKG NAT VM is down for a long time. Raised ticket, it seems that no one is processing it.

• @Smilence said:
    Is there anyone available to monitor/take care the support ticket? @Abd. My HKG NAT VM is down for a long time. Raised ticket, it seems that no one is progressing it.

Same as me.

edited August 2022

@phucvandinh said:

@Smilence said:
    Is there anyone available to monitor/take care the support ticket? @Abd. My HKG NAT VM is down for a long time. Raised ticket, it seems that no one is progressing it.

Same as me.

It seems that nobody is online.

• Cant reinstall my server.
    Always the same error: Rebuilding VPS There was an error while reinstalling the OS
    Task could not be Completed.

edited August 2022

@gbzret4d said:
    Cant reinstall my server.
    Always the same error: Rebuilding VPS There was an error while reinstalling the OS
    Task could not be Completed.

I got the same error msg. @Abd. Please help. Server : hkg1-hkg

Checked Tasks and Logs and got:
    "There was an error while saving the VPS Data on the slave. Please make sure that the Slave server is working."

edited August 2022

There is an ongoing issue with the nat vps control panel due to which OS reinstallations are not possible.
    This is being worked upon , and expecting resolution in 48 hours,

Meanwhile existing services are online & unaffected.

edited August 2022

discontinuing this offer until reinstallation fixes.

• @Abd said:
    There is an ongoing issue with the nat vps control panel due to which OS reinstallations are not possible.

Got it. Thanks for your update.

• When can I handle the system problem? The work order submitted has not been processed for six days.

• @nfksuk said:
    When can I handle the system problem?

What system problem is it?

The work order

@nfksuk said:
    When can I handle the system problem? The work order submitted has not been processed for six days.

Working on that one, please check status page https://status.natvps.net/

Thanked by 1nfksuk
  • Server ID: 3530 can you install a system for me first.

edited August 2022

@tototo said:

@nfksuk said:
    When can I handle the system problem?

What system problem is it?

The work order

It's down for a long time...I guess that nothing but waiting to do.

• @Abd said:

@nfksuk said:
    When can I handle the system problem? The work order submitted has not been processed for six days.

Working on that one, please check status page https://status.natvps.net/

Would love to get the bundle deal in the US! Hope you still offer this deal.

• muss I wait 2+ days to start my vps even that I didn't reinstall OS?

edited August 2022

@Abd said:

here:48hours, status page showed in 36 hours. In fact, it's been more than 3 days/72 hours. Any update? Or give us a new ETA?

Status Page:

NAT VPS - Control Panel malfunction
    An ongoing issue with the nat vps control panel has caused OS reinstallations to become unavailable. Primarily affects new services & orders.

This is being worked upon , and expecting resolution in 36 hours,

Existing services remain online & unaffected.
    Date Created: 2022-08-10 02:24:22 (3 days ago)
    Last Updated: 2022-08-10 02:27:57 (3 days ago)

@Smilence said:

@Abd said:

here:48hours, status page showed in 36 hours. In fact, it's been more than 3 days/72 hours. Any update? Or give us a new ETA?

Status Page:

NAT VPS - Control Panel malfunction
    An ongoing issue with the nat vps control panel has caused OS reinstallations to become unavailable. Primarily affects new services & orders.

This is being worked upon , and expecting resolution in 36 hours,

Existing services remain online & unaffected.
    Date Created: 2022-08-10 02:24:22 (3 days ago)
    Last Updated: 2022-08-10 02:27:57 (3 days ago)

It is still being worked upon.
    affects only new nat vps orders / reinstallations. Existing services are online.
    I understand if this delay does not work for everyone we oblige to refund you in full.

• Is the ClearNAT22 not working anymore? :(