Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual E5s and Dual HDDs in Toronto, for only $39.50! Limited Time Offer from Serverhub!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual E5s and Dual HDDs in Toronto, for only $39.50! Limited Time Offer from Serverhub!

abeermabeerm Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2022 in Offers

Hello, LET Community!

We know we haven't offered any deals as of late, so Serverhub is back with a great offer, especially for LET!

Dedicated Servers, Dual E5-2630L (hexacore) with 32GB of RAM and 2x 500 HDD, 20TB bandwidth for only $39.50/month plus this is not a teaser rate, the discount is recurring every month!

What the offer includes:

• Dual E5-2630L with 32GB of RAM and 2x 500 HDD, 20TB bandwidth.
  • Only for $39.50/month instead of $79.95/month.
  • This offer is recurring, yes, you get a 50% discount every month!
  • More discounts are awaiting, meaning more savings :) we offer 5%, 10%, or 15% off for 3-month, 6-month, and annual payments, do the math and see how you can get Dual E5- 2630L as low as $33/month, in Toronto!
  • We are giving $10 free credit for the first 10 orders! Just for the LET community!

[ORDER HERE]
Use Coupon: TORLEB0922

Here are more details and discounts:

• 15% off on annual payments
  • 10% off on 6-month payments
  • 5% off on 3-month payments
  • All discounts are recurring
  • Upgrade to 50TB included bandwidth for only $19
  • Upgradable: RAM, Disk, Bandwidth, and IPs
  • Port speed: 1Gbps
  • Bandwidth included: 20TB
  • Toronto Looking Glass

Few Useful Information and Links:
* Offer Link
* Rules for everyone!
* User Agreement
* Privacy Policy
* 24/7/365 support, contact us anytime.

Contact us:

Our Social Media Channels:
Twitter:https://twitter.com/ServerHub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/serverhub/
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/ServerHub
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/serverhubinc/

Comments

• Disk upgrade example?
    Can't select billing cycle

• abeermabeerm Member, Patron Provider

@chat263net said:
    Disk upgrade example?
    Can't select billing cycle

Disk upgrades can be 1TB, 2TB, and more! The support team will help you choose the best when you submit your request.
    The billing cycle, is adjustable with the support team, based on your choice of subscription.

• XrmaddnessXrmaddness Member
    edited September 2022

Hello, your "order here" link is missing the : after https, and I also don't see a way to change from 1-month billing cycle, unless I'm missing something.

@Xrmaddness said:
    Hello, your "order here" link is missing the : after https, and I also don't see a way to change from 1-month billing cycle, unless I'm missing something.

Sorry about the link, something got missing while posting it: here is the link: https://my.serverhub.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=826

For the billing cycle, once you place your order, please contact the support team, and they will adjust the billing cycle for your order as per your request, these discounts are available only for LEB and LET community, that´s why you have to contact the support to get the additional discounts :smile:

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@abeerm said:

@Xrmaddness said:

Sorry about the link, something got missing while posting it: here is the link: https://my.serverhub.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=826

For the billing cycle, once you place your order, please contact the support team, and they will adjust the billing cycle for your order as per your request, these discounts are available only for LEB and LET community, that´s why you have to contact the support to get the additional discounts :smile:

I've fixed the original post for you.

• Great offer, decided to order one but sadly I'm not verified by your team. If you could take a look I would be grateful @abeerm
    Ticket ID: 230789
    Order Number: 8992667356

@BilohBucks said:
    Great offer, decided to order one but sadly I'm not verified by your team. If you could take a look I would be grateful @abeerm

Sure thing, @BilohBucks! will get back to you once the support team replies back to me about your ticket!

@jbiloh said:

@abeerm said:

@Xrmaddness said:

I've fixed the original post for you.

We noticed the link after the edit time was passed! Thank you!

@abeerm said:

@BilohBucks said:
    Great offer, decided to order one but sadly I'm not verified by your team. If you could take a look I would be grateful @abeerm

Sure thing, @BilohBucks! will get back to you once the support team replies back to me about your ticket!

@BilohBucks said:

Your order is verified @BilohBucks, please proceed with your order and let me know if it goes through!

• @abeerm said:

@abeerm said:

@BilohBucks said:

@BilohBucks said:

Your order is verified @BilohBucks, please proceed with your order and let me know if it goes through!

Could you check my ticket:230843 and 230841?

@ldzjzy said:

@abeerm said:

@abeerm said:

@BilohBucks said:

@BilohBucks said:

Sure, Idzjzy! and will get back to you @ldzjzy !

@abeerm said:

@ldzjzy said:

@abeerm said:

@abeerm said:

@BilohBucks said:

@BilohBucks said:

Sure, Idzjzy! and will get back to you @ldzjzy !

The support is taking care of your server right now, it will be ready shortly, and they will update you on the ticket now! :smile:

edited September 2022

More Discounts !

We are giving $10 free credit for the first 10 orders! Just for the LET community use the coupon: TORLEB0922!

Who will order first?

Order HERE!

Thanked by 1MoeMelon
  • @abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

We are giving $10 free credit for the first 10 orders! Just for the LET community use the coupon: TORLEB0922!

Who will order first?

[ORDER HERE]

Your link is broken again.
    http://https://my.serverhub.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=826
    😆

@NobodyInteresting said:

@abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

Who will order first?

[ORDER HERE]

Your link is broken again.
    https://my.serverhub.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=826
    😆

No, it's not! 😆

Just kidding, Fixed, Thanks!

• I Love How American Companies Always Try To Capitalize Every Letter, They Even Renamed Frankfurt To FrankFurt

• @abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

Who will order first?

Order HERE!

My server just started provision.staff said I will wait more.Can I get the $10?

• Can the disks be swapped with SSDs?

• @abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

Who will order first?

Order HERE!

Ordered, can I get $10, id=57457.

• @abeerm said: We are giving $10 free credit for the first 10 orders!

Invoice #447977.
    Am I lucky? :)

• Please provide option to change disk to SSD.

And RAM is DDR3 / DDR4???

• @ravi said:
    Please provide option to change disk to SSD.

2630L is DDR3

Thanked by 2ravi abeerm

@ldzjzy said:

@abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

Who will order first?

Order HERE!

My server just started provision.staff said I will wait more.Can I get the $10?

Yes, sure, as long as you are from the first 10 orders you will get that! Please text them about the free credit and they will confirm it, I see your order from the top 10 already!

@MoeMelon said:

@abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

Who will order first?

Order HERE!

Yes, you can, please contact the billing and ask for the free credit, and make sure to mention that you are ordering using LET promo code so they can check if you are from the first 10 orders !

@zqxinran said:

@abeerm said: We are giving $10 free credit for the first 10 orders!

Invoice #447977.
    Am I lucky? :)

I think so! Let me check with the billing and get back to you. Meanwhile, text them so they can confirm on your invoice too :)

@fynix said:
    Can the disks be swapped with SSDs?

Yes @fynix, we offer disk upgrades! please contact the sales and ask about the upgrade and they will give you all the details :)

@ravi said:
    Please provide option to change disk to SSD.

we have that option, please contact the sales and get details on the upgrades and they will give you all the details

and as @LiliLabs mentioned, 2630L is DDR3 :smile:

Thanked by 1ravi
  • @abeerm said:

@MoeMelon said:

@abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

Who will order first?

Order HERE!

Yes, you can, please contact the billing and ask for the free credit, and make sure to mention that you are ordering using LET promo code so they can check if you are from the first 10 orders !

I've been waiting for setup for 2 days, my ticket id: #230884, and can i get $10?

Thanked by 1abeerm

@malhuda said:

@abeerm said:

@MoeMelon said:

@abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

Who will order first?

Order HERE!

I've been waiting for setup for 2 days, my ticket id: #230884, and can i get $10?

Yes, @malhuda , you are from the first 10 orders from LET, please contact the billing to apply for the free credit!

For the server setup, the support is working on it and they will get back to you in a few!

• @abeerm said:

@malhuda said:

@abeerm said:

@MoeMelon said:

@abeerm said:
    More Discounts !

Who will order first?

Order HERE!

Yes, @malhuda , you are from the first 10 orders from LET, please contact the billing to apply for the free credit!

For the server setup, the support is working on it and they will get back to you in a few!

Okay, thank you very much, good luck always for you and the serverhub team

Thanked by 1abeerm