Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual E5s and Dual HDDs in Toronto, for only $39.50! Limited Time Offer from Serverhub! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual E5s and Dual HDDs in Toronto, for only $39.50! Limited Time Offer from Serverhub!

1235»

Comments

• @JohnSH said:
    A BIG THANK YOU! to the LEB Community! We've sold out of our stock on this promotion for Toronto!.

Although future availability is not guaranteed, feel free to send a ticket to our sales team if you'd like to be put on a waiting list for this promo.

If additional become available, the next on the waiting list will be notified etc etc.

:)

Why nor run some in dallas and lax .west

• JohnSHJohnSH Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

@ldzjzy said:

@JohnSH said:
    A BIG THANK YOU! to the LEB Community! We've sold out of our stock on this promotion for Toronto!.

Although future availability is not guaranteed, feel free to send a ticket to our sales team if you'd like to be put on a waiting list for this promo.

If additional become available, the next on the waiting list will be notified etc etc.

ldzjzy,

We are definitely looking into which location we will provide a promo for next.

Stay tuned because I think your on to something :wink:

Thanked by 1veren
  • @JohnSH said:

@ldzjzy said:

@JohnSH said:

ldzjzy,

We are definitely looking into which location we will provide a promo for next.

Stay tuned because I think your on to something :wink:

Could you see my PM?sir?

• @abeerm said:

@abeerm said:

@BilohBucks said:

@tomcb said:
    How long will it take me to receive my /27 IPs?
    I got the /27 IPs just now,But it doesn't work.
    Well,the problem has been solved.

How did you fix network for /27 subnet? I can't get it to work on Debian 11 pve 7

@BilohBucks can you please send me the ticket # and I can ask the support to take a look now?

@BilohBucks we updated your ticket, the problem was a network configuration! it should work fine now, can you please check?

It works well now, thank you!

Thanked by 1abeerm

@BilohBucks said:

@abeerm said:

@abeerm said:

@BilohBucks said:

@tomcb said:

How did you fix network for /27 subnet? I can't get it to work on Debian 11 pve 7

@BilohBucks can you please send me the ticket # and I can ask the support to take a look now?

@BilohBucks we updated your ticket, the problem was a network configuration! it should work fine now, can you please check?

That's great to hear @BilohBucks :)

Thanked by 1BilohBucks
  • @JohnSH said:

@BilohBucks said:

@abeerm said:

@abeerm said:

@BilohBucks said:

@tomcb said:

231224 Ticket any reply.sir

@ldzjzy said:

@JohnSH said:

@BilohBucks said:

@abeerm said:

@abeerm said:

@BilohBucks said:

@tomcb said:

231224 Ticket any reply.sir

I see you have a few requests and we went ahead and updated you.

Cheers!

• What happen if bandwidth limit reached

• abeermabeerm Member, Patron Provider

@403_Forbidden said:
    What happen if bandwidth limit reached

There are many options, we can increase the bandwidth for the customers, or move them to a higher bandwidth plan if they wish to upgrade. If you are a client of ours, please open a ticket with the support and they can help you. you may send me the ticket number to follow up from my side too.

• tomcbtomcb Member
    edited September 2022

@abeerm said:

@403_Forbidden said:

There are many options, we can increase the bandwidth for the customers, or move them to a higher bandwidth plan if they wish to upgrade. If you are a client of ours, please open a ticket with the support and they can help you. you may send me the ticket number to follow up from my side too.

I guess he wants to know whether the machine will disconnect the network after the bandwidth limit reached without any upgrade.

• abeermabeerm Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

@tomcb said:

@abeerm said:

@403_Forbidden said:

I guess he wants to know whether the machine will disconnect the network after the bandwidth limit reached without any upgrade.

Thank you @tomcb for clarifications!
    After the bandwidth reached the limit the machine will be suspended, but not disconnected, and we can offer different plans for bandwidth. @tomcb @403_Forbidden