Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 192
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @VirMach said:
    For Los Angeles, if Psychz doesn't work out, did you guys want QuadraNet or Inap/Dedipath?

whould mc be possible?

• BwxzBwxz Member

@FrankZ said:
    @Bwxz as a followup to our conversation above. VirMach is aware that your VPS has been incorrectly generated (aka broken) and is in the queue to be recreated (fixed). Please close all tickets that may still be open and do not create any new tickets as this will just delay things being fixed. You will get credit/extend service so you can effectively consider your VPS not yet activated.

Your LowEndHelpDesk ticket has been closed.

Your satisfaction is important to us.
    Please rate this ticket and let us know how we can improve LowEndHelpDesk.

@FrankZ said:
    @Bwxz as a followup to our conversation above. VirMach is aware that your VPS has been incorrectly generated (aka broken) and is in the queue to be recreated (fixed). Please close all tickets that may still be open and do not create any new tickets as this will just delay things being fixed. You will get credit/extend service so you can effectively consider your VPS not yet activated.

Your LowEndHelpDesk ticket has been closed.

Your satisfaction is important to us.
    Please rate this ticket and let us know how we can improve LowEndHelpDesk.

My server has been fixed, thanks for your help.The LowEndHelpDesk ticket is really useful for special problems.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2022

@jinwyp said:
    Hi:

Could you check this ticket ? https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=961792&c=PmjUEeLf

The SJKVM10 networking is too slow. Only 3k/s, can't install anythings on the server .

Could you migrate two server (107.172.99.122 and 107.174.255.90 ) to another node?

Thank you for contacting LowEndHelpDesk

In regards to your request to migrate VPS at IPv4 107.172.99.122 and 107.174.255.90. These VPS are on Colo-Crossing nodes and are most likely not eligible for migration at this time. At some point in the future these VPS will be migrated when the rest of the node is migrated. I do not have a specific date that this will happen, but you will receive an email notification from VirMach some time before the migration happens.

In regard your slow network speed, from my testing this may be an issue with the current configuration of your VPS, as I am showing no packet loss or slow speeds until I get to your IP. I could try to help you correct this, but it would probably be faster for you to correct it by taking backups of your VPS, then reinstalling from a template, and then checking the network speed from your end before changing anything after the install.

If your network speed improves after the reinstall you should close your ticket tid=961792&c=PmjUEeLf

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • Ticket #798627 Invoice #1253853
    I made a decision after thinking about it, I can give up the data in exchange for moving to the Tokyo data center earlier (
    If this is possible. Looks like more will be created this week. Hopefully mine will be in these.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@AndreDonz said: Ticket #798627 Invoice #1253853
    I made a decision after thinking about it, I can give up the data in exchange for moving to the Tokyo data center earlier (
    If this is possible. Looks like more will be created this week. Hopefully mine will be in these

This invoice number looks to be from July of 2021 and related to this thread https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/172467/virmach-s-u-m-m-e-r-h-o-s-t-s-a-l-e-from-9-yr-1gb-15-yr-transfers-to-ryzen-easter-eggs/p1
    Posting your ticket number here will probably do very little good, as you have not given any information as to why you expect to be migrated early.

Thanked by 1AndreDonz
  • clanclan Member

Why can't log in to ssh in my LA :'(

• JabJabJabJab Member

@clan said:
    Why can't log in to ssh in my LA :'(

How would we know?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2022

@clan said: Why can't log in to ssh in my LA

In the billing panel when you click thru to that VPS does it show under migration?
    Or a new IP in Japan?
    I'm just guessing here but maybe it's being/been migrated shipped to Japan as you previously requested.

• @FrankZ said:

@AndreDonz said: Ticket #798627 Invoice #1253853
    If this is possible. Looks like more will be created this week. Hopefully mine will be in these

This invoice number looks to be from July of 2021 and related to this thread https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/172467/virmach-s-u-m-m-e-r-h-o-s-t-s-a-l-e-from-9-yr-1gb-15-yr-transfers-to-ryzen-easter-eggs/p1
    Posting your ticket number here will probably do very little good, as you have not given any information as to why you expect to be migrated early.

Thank for your kindness.
    It's not long since I came to LET, and I don't understand it very well. The reason I wish to migrate earlier is that I have a machine for blogging that is about to expire, and I plan to move to this machine that will be migrated to Tokyo on April 30th , as we all know, the virtual machine was not migrated to Tokyo

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • any way i'll post it again there

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited May 2022

@AndreDonz - Last word I saw on the new servers being delivered to Tokyo is Friday the 6th, and then the DC will need to set them up and VirMach will need to configure. So I would not expect a previously scheduled migration to start before Monday at the very earliest and it could be later if anything does not go perfectly. To avoid disappointment you should not count on having this VPS in Japan until you actually get it.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • qpasnhqpasnh Member

Help~
    Node Name: TYOC030
    Bandwidth: 0 B of 2 TB
    Memory: 768 MB
    Disk Space: 20 GB
    cannot be used, cannot be reinstalled:

Reinstall PriceyVacant-VM (45.66.12x.xx)
    No media found for this virtual server

• pddpdd Member

Looks like the ryzen migration button is back but it doesn't work.

• skorousskorous Member

@pdd said:
    Looks like the ryzen migration button is back but it doesn't work.

"doesn't work" isn't very specific.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:

@jinwyp said:
    Hi:

Could you check this ticket ? https://billing.virmach.com/viewticket.php?tid=961792&c=PmjUEeLf

The SJKVM10 networking is too slow. Only 3k/s, can't install anythings on the server .

Could you migrate two server (107.172.99.122 and 107.174.255.90 ) to another node?

Thank you for contacting LowEndHelpDesk

In regards to your request to migrate VPS at IPv4 107.172.99.122 and 107.174.255.90. These VPS are on Colo-Crossing nodes and are most likely not eligible for migration at this time. At some point in the future these VPS will be migrated when the rest of the node is migrated. I do not have a specific date that this will happen, but you will receive an email notification from VirMach some time before the migration happens.

In regard your slow network speed, from my testing this may be an issue with the current configuration of your VPS, as I am showing no packet loss or slow speeds until I get to your IP. I could try to help you correct this, but it would probably be faster for you to correct it by taking backups of your VPS, then reinstalling from a template, and then checking the network speed from your end before changing anything after the install.

If your network speed improves after the reinstall you should close your ticket tid=961792&c=PmjUEeLf

lol,so hilarious

• totototototo Member

@qpasnh said:
    Help~

Have you tried Linux Almalinux 8 X86 64 Gen2 V1?

• kalipuskalipus Member

@VirMach said:

@kalipus said:
    my ticket got now wiped, without an answer and no server

Ticket ID?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3415894#Comment_3415894

still no answer here, no answer by mail or any service deployed, just wiped and nothing.

• I finally activated the instance after a long wait, but I can't use it because the instance has been offline and there has been no response to sending a support ticket for over 48 hours. This is my first purchase and will be my last. That's it. It's just shit!
    @VirMach

• @Effervescence said: I finally activated the instance after a long wait, but I can't use it because the instance has been offline and there has been no response to sending a support ticket for over 48 hours. This is my first purchase and will be my last. That's it. It's just shit!

what location?

• axnowaxnow Member

@VirMach said:

@axnow said:
    i migrate my service from tokyo to Sanjose by mistake, and i can not boot the service,
    i have open a ticket #683101, it's been 8 days and no one has replied to me...

can you help me ?

We can help get it booting when we get to your ticket but there’s 700 other tickets right now and we’re still getting too many per day. We always process priority tickets first when we can and you’d qualify for making one of those if it’s truly broken, just make sure you don’t have an old ISO mounted first and make sure you did install an OS.

We can’t help move you back if you moved to the new location you selected though.

it still not can be connect, i can login use WEB VNC, but i can not connect from outside. the VPS is still not work correctly, it has been 10 days...

• totototototo Member

@axnow said:
    it still not can be connect, i can login use WEB VNC, but i can not connect from outside. the VPS is still not work correctly, it has been 10 days...

"Not connected" does not convey the situation. Would you like to post some screenshots for clarity?
    By the way, @FrankZ 's tutorial may help you.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3419591#Comment_3419591

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • qpasnhqpasnh Member

@tototo said:

@qpasnh said:
    Help~

no system

• totototototo Member

@qpasnh said:

@tototo said:

@qpasnh said:
    Help~

no system

Do not use the SolusVM panel, but operate from the billing panel.
    https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=******

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach
    Hello Boss! I've submitted a ticket 9 days ago and request disk or whole VPS rebuild. Could you take a look if you are available. My ticket number is #263665. Thanks a lot.

• qpasnhqpasnh Member

@tototo said:

@qpasnh said:

@tototo said:

@qpasnh said:
    Help~

no system

billing panel:
    Total Re-installs: xx of 50 (50 free) - If you run out, please use the control panel directly.

SolusVM panel:
    Node Name: TYOC030, Bandwidth: 0 B of 2 TB, Reinstall PriceyVacant-VM (45.66.12x.xx)

Other VPS SolusVM panels can be reinstalled. the TYOC030 vps: Reinstall PriceyVacant-VM (45.66.12x.xx): No media found for this virtual server.

• totototototo Member

@qpasnh said:

@tototo said:

@qpasnh said:

@tototo said:

@qpasnh said:
    Help~

no system

billing panel:
    Total Re-installs: xx of 50 (50 free) - If you run out, please use the control panel directly.

SolusVM panel:
    Node Name: TYOC030, Bandwidth: 0 B of 2 TB, Reinstall PriceyVacant-VM (45.66.12x.xx)

Do I really need to operate from the SolusVM panel?
    Maybe it is sort of a bug, but in most cases reinstall in the billing panel should work fine. So try following Frankz's tutorial.

@FrankZ said:
    1. unmount any ISO that may be mounted as shown by the arrows in the image at this link
    2. Insure that you have boot from hard disk selected as shown in the image at this link
    3. Install AlmaLinux8 template as shown in this link
    4. Wait 15 minutes and tell me if the VPS shows online in the billing panel.

If you are concerned about the 50 times limit then try reinstalling just once. If it boots fine then you can install any OS by using an ISO mount, netboot.xyz, etc.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3419591#Comment_3419591

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • passwapasswa Member

@tototo said:

@qpasnh said:

@tototo said:

@qpasnh said:
    Help~

no system

If it breaks, you can come to me to replace the stainless steel basin...

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2022

@qpasnh said: billing panel:
    billing panel:
    Other VPS SolusVM panels can be reinstalled. the TYOC030 vps: Reinstall PriceyVacant-VM (45.66.12x.xx): No media found for this virtual server.

I am confused. Why just not reinstall from billing panel like other people suggested/told you earlier? To you want to have this service working or you searching for problems?

Did you really run out of 50 free reinstall from panel within a week? What are you doing to that server? Then I would suggest saying something along the lines "I run out of 50 free reinstalls from billing panel, there is no media synced in SolusVM, service id is: XYZ. Please increase free reinstalls or sync SolusVM"?

Again:
    What is the REAL problem?

Thanked by 2tototo FrankZ
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@axnow said: it still not can be connect, i can login use WEB VNC, but i can not connect from outside. the VPS is still not work correctly, it has been 10 days...

If you can login via web vnc then you can check your logs, network and other stuff to see where is the problem? Maybe it's yours (or VirMach) network problem? Maybe you are not running sshd at all? Maybe it's not on default port? Have you tried to test/debug anything? Can you reach google.com from VPS via curl? Can you update packages? Can you ping gateway? Anything?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • axmanaxman Member
    edited May 2022

@VirMach said: Los Angeles just got some servers dropped off. Switch gets delivered tomorrow. This location should be up by the 1st.

Update? Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.