Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help me find the three best Low End Drama threads from Low End Talk history. Thank you! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please help me find the three best Low End Drama threads from Low End Talk history. Thank you!

Comments

• @MannDude said:
    GVH nuggets should be getting out of prison soon, right?

That'd be a LEB interview I'd actually read. He's a smart kid, got inspired by the notion of #winning and did some really dumb shit trying to chase money. It'd be interesting to see what words he has to share with others.

+1 for this idea. Get this interview about prison & crime & you'll be legend.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Offshore_Solutions said:

@MannDude said:

That'd be a LEB interview I'd actually read. He's a smart kid, got inspired by the notion of #winning and did some really dumb shit trying to chase money. It'd be interesting to see what words he has to share with others.

That would be interesting for sure.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@jbiloh said:

@MannDude said:

Honestly, someone on your team could likely write to him, request to be placed on his approved calling list, and coordinate via mail a date/time for him to call for an interview.

It'd be a hit if he agreed to do it. Could ask him about the high and low moments of his career, at what point did he bridge the gap into doing illegal stuff, at what point did he realize he had gone to far, what he would do differently if given the chance, any words of wisdom for those reading the interview who might be young and thing there is just 'easy money' to be made online, etc.

• edited April 2022

@Lee said:

@Offshore_Solutions said: Look how well @Not_Oles is avoiding attacking the trolls like a veteran.

Honesty is not trolling.

OK you have a good point @Lee, some, like you were giving their honest opinion & not trolling. I sensed one poster was trolling @Not_Oles & wanted to stick up for the new guy trying his best. Haven't we all been the new guy at some point?

I wasn't referring to your post specifically @Lee & apologize that it came across that way.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • adlyadly Veteran

I don't think anyone has a problem with @Not_Oles. The problem is a lack of direction, which clearly comes from above based on various responses.

• zedzed Member

i have a problem with @Not_Oles as he can't possibly be actually this nice and so i'm watching for the ulterior motives to eventually surface!

• nuggetsnuggets Member
    edited April 2022

@MannDude said:

@jbiloh said:

@MannDude said:

Honestly, someone on your team could likely write to him, request to be placed on his approved calling list, and coordinate via mail a date/time for him to call for an interview.

It'd be a hit if he agreed to do it. Could ask him about the high and low moments of his career, at what point did he bridge the gap into doing illegal stuff, at what point did he realize he had gone to far, what he would do differently if given the chance, any words of wisdom for those reading the interview who might be young and thing there is just 'easy money' to be made online, etc.

According to the BOP.gov website, he was fully released from custody on December 10th of last year.

It is even possible that he may have been out of prison sooner. It is a common misconception that in the federal system, courts sentence Defendant to serve sentences in prison; however, this is never the case. They are sentenced to serve under custody of the “Federal Bureau of Prisons” which, under federal law, can “designate” a place of an inmate’s confinement anywhere in the country, which includes house arrest.

Even if he was in a facility, federal inmates are only entitled to 15 minutes per call every 30 minutes. They do have access to an email system though that is strictly controlled.

• LeeLee Veteran

@organicallyblue said: According to the BOP.gov website, he was fully released from custody on December 10th of last year.

Indeed, not really surprised that he didn't serve the full sentence, or maybe he did. Can't even remember when he went it. But in any event, he is out.

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • @zed said:
    i have a problem with @Not_Oles as he can't possibly be actually this nice

I think he is. Probably brain injury.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@zed said:
    i have a problem with @Not_Oles as he can't possibly be actually this nice

I think he is. Probably brain injury.

Observe the actions, not the words.

Thanked by 2Lee adly
  • zedzed Member

jokes aside, what about the delimiter drama when they just turned off all the cheapass dedis they'd flogged on here forever and basically disappeared?

• emghemgh Member

I was scammed by GVH when I was like 13-14 years old, didn't know any better so I never reported it anywhere.

• emghemgh Member

I bought a Minecraft Server, an established one, and they were to hand me the VPS, however, they were in cahoots with the kid selling me the server and they ended up scamming me together.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@MannDude said: GVH nuggets should be getting out of prison soon, right?

@organicallyblue said: According to the BOP.gov website, he was fully released from custody on December 10th of last year.

Link to bop.gov page please?

What is this person's name?

Where can I find him?

Who is his attorney?

Thanks for any help getting in touch with the gentleman!

Friendly greetings to all of you! ♒︎

@zed said:
    i have a problem with @Not_Oles as he can't possibly be actually this nice and so i'm watching for the ulterior motives to eventually surface!

@zed You are by no means the first person to express this exact thought! I have heard it many times. Amazing to see it mentioned, yet again, here. :)

@Saahib said: Also, I am very much eager to know the top_most drama which should have been mentioned here but no-one yet mentioned - as per @Not_Oles .

I am wrong very often. There was something I expected to see. If it was mentioned, I missed it. Apparently my imagined item no longer lingers. . . .

Maybe I will mention it, but not at least until we seem to finish talking about the GVH nuggets gentleman.

¡Saludos! 🚵

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@zed said:
    jokes aside, what about the delimiter drama when they just turned off all the cheapass dedis they'd flogged on here forever and basically disappeared?

What exactly happen to them, I remember them being LET fav for a brief period.

• LeeLee Veteran

@Not_Oles said: Link to bop.gov page please?

Where can I find him?

Who is his attorney?

Just trolling now arent you?

Thanked by 1caracal
  • TeoMTeoM Member

This guy @HostMayo they asked if CP is ok

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

I also can remember the GVH drama
    Wasnt there a Video or something on Facebook back then of GVH owner doing coke?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@TeoM said:
    This guy @HostMayo they asked if CP is ok

1) Was someone else using the account 2) this is poor drama compared to the good stuff of the past.

• zedzed Member

@Saahib said:

@zed said:

What exactly happen to them, I remember them being LET fav for a brief period.

that's all i really remember, all their super cheap dedis went offline and the rep here had disappeared some weeks or months before, and i'm not sure we ever found out what really happened.

• @emgh said:
    I was scammed by GVH when I was like 13-14 years old, didn't know any better so I never reported it anywhere.

If you bought a pre-configured Minecraft server from someone that got their server from GVH and it didn’t work out, you were scammed by the person you got it from. GVH didn’t endorse or offer any Minecraft servers and from what you’re saying, you weren’t a direct client so how were you scammed by them?

• @Not_Oles said:

@MannDude said: GVH nuggets should be getting out of prison soon, right?

Link to bop.gov page please?

Where can I find him?

Who is his attorney?

Thanks for any help getting in touch with the gentleman!

Friendly greetings to all of you! ♒︎

Perhaps we will all be surprised soon.

• emghemgh Member
    edited April 2022

@organicallyblue said:

@emgh said:

If you bought a pre-configured Minecraft server from someone that got their server from GVH and it didn’t work out, you were scammed by the person you got it from. GVH didn’t endorse or offer any Minecraft servers and from what you’re saying, you weren’t a direct client so how were you scammed by them?

Because they assured me that they'd transfer the server to me as soon as I made the payment to the guy selling the server. They didn't. Then they said as soon as I sent in something, I don't remember what, they'd do it, after a while, the seller blocked me and GVH either removed the account or started to ghost me as well. I don't remember.

All I remember is that they scammed me. I'm not stupid enough to think that the seller who scammed me had his server on there and didn't transfer it. They were in on it.

I might be wrong, it was around 2015 I guess, and I was very very young, but I'm 99 % sure.

• @emgh said:

@organicallyblue said:

@emgh said:

Because they assured me that they'd transfer the server to me as soon as I made the payment to the guy selling the server. They didn't. Then they said as soon as I sent in something, I don't remember what, they'd do it, after a while, the seller blocked me and GVH either removed the account or started to ghost me as well. I don't remember.

All I remember is that they scammed me. I'm not stupid enough to think that the seller who scammed me had his server on there and didn't transfer it. They were in on it.

I might be wrong, it was around 2015 I guess, and I was very very young, but I'm 99 % sure.

I’m sorry to hear about this. Often service transfers from one account to another is not possible with most providers, not just GVH. Just my 2c for the future.

• emghemgh Member

@organicallyblue said:

@emgh said:

@organicallyblue said:

@emgh said:

I’m sorry to hear about this. Often service transfers from one account to another is not possible with most providers, not just GVH. Just my 2c for the future.

Not the case. We had an agreement, them, me & the seller. Everyone was in on it, then the sellers blocked me and GVH started ghosting me. Again, I'm not stupid enough to not understand the difference between a scam and their policy making it impossible.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@organicallyblue said:

@emgh said:

@organicallyblue said:

@emgh said:

That's bollocks, the vast majority of providers allow transfers, especially back in GVH days. More recently some providers are less likely to allow it because of fucking scumcunt scalpers, but it's definitely not a case of 'most' not allowing it.

• emghemgh Member

@Nekki said:

@organicallyblue said:

@emgh said:

@organicallyblue said:

@emgh said:

That's bollocks, the vast majority of providers allow transfers, especially back in GVH days. More recently some providers are less likely to allow it because of fucking scumcunt scalpers, but it's definitely not a case of 'most' not allowing it.

Yeah, this does expose me but it was in 2015, but then, I was 12 years old. So I don't exactly remember every detail hehe

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2022

@Nekki said: 1) Was someone else using the account 2) this is poor drama compared to the good stuff of the past.

it was a night mare for me. That guy also visited hostmayo randomly in past few days with different ips and asking if we allowed cp. He again used old passwords for some accounts on wholesaleinternet and budgetvm (which I dont use anymore and didn't bothered to change credentials) to ask that if they allowed cp. I got notfieid on my email and qucikcly closed those tickets. He surely didn't got hand on my new passes otherwise the same drama would have created. The last remarks he made vide live chat support on 22.4.22 were "I will consider your proposal. Have a nice day" againts my comments "why are you after me. get some life". He didn't showed after that.