Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help me find the three best Low End Drama threads from Low End Talk history. Thank you! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please help me find the three best Low End Drama threads from Low End Talk history. Thank you!

1235»

Comments

• emghemgh Member

@HostMayo said:

@Nekki said: 1) Was someone else using the account 2) this is poor drama compared to the good stuff of the past.

it was a night mare for me. That guy also visited hostmayo randomly in past few days with different ips and asking if we allowed cp. He again used old passwords for some accounts on wholesaleinternet and budgetvm (which I dont use anymore and didn't bothered to change credentials) to ask that if they allowed cp. I got notfieid on my email and qucikcly closed those tickets. He surely didn't got hand on my new passes otherwise the same drama would have created. The last remarks he made vide live chat support on 22.4.22 were "I will consider your proposal. Have a nice day" againts my comments "why are you after me. get some life". He didn't showed after that.

Got a password manager now? :P

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@emgh said:

Still using chrome's default one :P but most of the crucial things are now on 2FA.

• emghemgh Member

@HostMayo said:

@emgh said:

Still using chrome's default one :P but most of the crucial things are now on 2FA.

I like that you're honest but I don't like the answer :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@HostMayo said:

@emgh said:

Why are you not using a password manager if you can't trust yourself to come up with unique passwords?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@HostMayo said: most of the crucial things are now on 2FA

LET is crucial for you but there's no support for 2FA.

How?

Thanked by 1MannDude
    edited April 2022

@DP said: LET is crucial for you but there's no support for 2FA.

How?

there are some nice guys who are alway here to vouch for me.
    Yes there should be 2FA on LET also.... I am more careful with stuff on my pc now. We all are prone to such attacks and the only thing we can do is to follow best practices.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@HostMayo said:

@DP said: LET is crucial for you but there's no support for 2FA.

How?

there are some nice guys who are alway here to vouch for me.
    Yes there should be 2FA on LET also.... I am more careful with stuff on my pc now. We all are prone to such attacks and the only thing we can do is to follow best practices.

Except you weren’t following best practices, and it appears you’re still not.

@Nekki said: Except you weren’t following best practices, and it appears you’re still not.

>
    which part make you think that.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@HostMayo said:

@Nekki said: Except you weren’t following best practices, and it appears you’re still not.

>
    which part make you think that.

The part in which you were compromised.

• @Nekki said:

@HostMayo said:

@emgh said:

Why are you not using a password manager if you can't trust yourself to come up with unique passwords?

Chrome has a password manager and does suggest strong passwords. Also has a password compromised feature.

PEBKAC.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@Nekki said:

@HostMayo said:

@emgh said:

Chrome has a password manager and does suggest strong passwords. Also has a password compromised feature.

PEBKAC.

What’s your point?

• search for "IPv6" and you'll find many.

• @Nekki said:

@TimboJones said:

@Nekki said:

@HostMayo said:

@emgh said:

PEBKAC.

What’s your point?

He was using one and it's not the issue.

• Just search gvh

Thanked by 1Not_Oles