Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My customer service experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My customer service experience

hconpshconps Member
edited November 2021 in Help

Hello LET,
I spent a bad half day making dedipath customer service MICHAEL understand my requirements, but he still misunderstand my request and just sent my ticket to billing department.

At first, I create a ticket #386069 to migrate a service from one account to another account. Michael asked that “Shall I create fresh server on LA?” I felt strange because the service is already in LA and just needed to be pushed, but I agree to create a fresh service, and asked can I change the location to Phoenix since he was creating a fresh server. He said that “WE do not offer migration on offer services, shall I create fresh server on LA?”. So I said “LA is OK, please help me migrate the server, thank you.”

However, he just created a fresh server in the same account and failed to help me migrate it. I have repeated my request serval times, he cannot understand what I want and ask if I wish to migrate account to another client’s account. Then he sent my ticket to the billing department. I created other tickets asking for help, however all the tickets have been sent to billing department by Michael, and my request has not been resolved. Can you help me?

Comments

• we don't care. honestly.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Sure, please post all relevant login details here. Community will take care of you as fast as humanly possible.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hconps said: Can you help me?

Hello @hconps ,
    thanks for your patience and welcome to LowEndSupport. Could you provide me with your order ID so I can check this for you?

• @hconps said:
    Can you help me?

The fuck you want us to do? Tickle your balls?

• edited November 2021

i mean.. MIGRATION and TRANSFER are two different things.

and Michael did the right thing, you asked for server migration, not server transfer.

oh wait, is it the same thing?

• @hconps said:
    However, he just created a fresh server in the same account and failed to help me migrate it. I have repeated my request serval times, he cannot understand what I want and ask if I wish to migrate account to another client’s account. Then he sent my ticket to the billing department. I created other tickets asking for help, however all the tickets have been sent to billing department by Michael, and my request has not been resolved. Can you help me?

Poor Michael

Congrats on your first post

Thanked by 2bdl skorous
  • tetechtetech Member
    edited November 2021

Do you know that they permit transfers? Are you scalping a special offer? If so, no sympathy for you.

• @tetech said:
    Do you know that they permit transfers? Are you scalping a special offer? If so, no sympathy for you.

They permit transfer. And , if not, can they just say they do not permit? not creat a fresh one in the same account.

• @brueggus said:

Hello @hconps ,
    thanks for your patience and welcome to LowEndSupport. Could you provide me with your order ID so I can check this for you?

Hi, thank you for your attention, are you a staff in dedipath?

• @hconps said:

@brueggus said:

Hello @hconps ,

He actually fell for it...

Thanked by 3Logano AlwaysSkint TODO
  • @jmgcaguicla said:

@hconps said:
    Can you help me?

I know you have no ball.

@hconps said:

@brueggus said:

Hello @hconps ,

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@hconps said:
    Can you help me?

Hahaha

• @hconps said:

@tetech said:

They permit transfer. And , if not, can they just say they do not permit? not creat a fresh one in the same account.

That is a policy they can change at any time, and impose any restrictions that they want. Your purchase does not come with a right to assign it to someone else.

If you are scalping a BF special then that is a risk you took.

• frogfrog Barred
    edited November 2021

@hconps said:
    He said that “WE do not offer migration on offer services, shall I create fresh server on LA?”. So I said “LA is OK, please help me migrate the server, thank you.”

However, he just created a fresh server in the same account and failed to help me migrate it.

I have no word.

• @hconps said:
    Hello LET,
    I spent a bad half day making dedipath customer service MICHAEL understand my requirements, but he still misunderstand my request and just sent my ticket to billing department.

At first, I create a ticket #386069 to migrate a service from one account to another account. Michael asked that “Shall I create fresh server on LA?” I felt strange because the service is already in LA and just needed to be pushed, #but I agree to create a fresh service, and asked can I change the location to Phoenix since he was creating a fresh server. He said that “WE do not offer migration on offer services, shall I create fresh server on LA?”. So I said “LA is OK, please help me migrate the server, thank you.”

• @hconps said:
    I know you have no ball.

Predictable

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited November 2021

million dollar question:

whats the real reason u transfer to another account?

Thanked by 1Logano
  • @Wicked said:
    You should write to [email protected].

Thank you.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • @hconps said:

@Wicked said:
    You should write to [email protected].

Thank you.

Ohnonono

Thanked by 2Logano TODO
  • If you refer to this statement:

He said that “WE do not offer migration on offer services, shall I create fresh server on LA?”. So I said “LA is OK, please help me migrate the server, thank you.”

He said that they do NOT offer migration services in this instance. You acknowledged that LA is ok, but you didn't actually acknowledge the rest of his message, and to be fair, he didn't acknowledge the rest of your message, either. But he was more than direct in his response, so I don't see how they did anything wrong here.

@cybertech As far as the transfer to a different account goes, it's kinda irrelevant. But it likely refers to him selling the website to someone, and they want to continue using the same hosting, but not under his account.

• Where do such clowns people come from ...

@hconps I have just looked through your tickets with Michael and would like to apologize for the confusion. He misunderstood your request since we do not do transfers between accounts very often.
    To make things easier for you in the future, we could merge both of your accounts. Let me know if you'd like to proceed.

• bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2021

The OP reads better if you replace "ticket" with "tickle"

• @TWC said:
    If you refer to this statement:

He said that they do NOT offer migration services in this instance. You acknowledged that LA is ok, but you didn't actually acknowledge the rest of his message, and to be fair, he didn't acknowledge the rest of your message, either. But he was more than direct in his response, so I don't see how they did anything wrong here.

@cybertech As far as the transfer to a different account goes, it's kinda irrelevant. But it likely refers to him selling the website to someone, and they want to continue using the same hosting, but not under his account.

here has no silver 300 taels

LOLOLOL

• @brueggus said:
    @hconps I have just looked through your tickets with Michael and would like to apologize for the confusion. He misunderstood your request since we do not do transfers between accounts very often.
    To make things easier for you in the future, we could merge both of your accounts. Let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Hello, what does "merge" accounts mean? My receive account for the the service already have been add a wrong account due to the system....

Thanked by 1Logano

@hconps said:

@brueggus said:

Hello, what does "merge" accounts mean? My receive account for the the service already have been add a wrong account due to the system....

Hi, yes, it's pretty much a mess, unfortunately. We're going to move all services from both accounts to a fresh account to get this sorted. You'll receive the new login credentials shortly.

Have a great day and again, apologies for the confusion!

Thanked by 2Logano TODO
  • @TWC said:
    If you refer to this statement:

In the former message, he said he need to creat a fresh server, so I ask can I change the location by the way. He said "“WE do not offer migration on offer services", I think he is talk about migration from one location to another.

• @brueggus said:

@hconps said:

@brueggus said:

Hi, yes, it's pretty much a mess, unfortunately. We're going to move all services from both accounts to a fresh account to get this sorted. You'll receive the new login credentials shortly.

@brueggus said:

@hconps said:

@brueggus said:

So, what happened to my account......