Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My customer service experience - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My customer service experience

13»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:

Why you gotta rant so hard? Do you need the attention?

Not attention, needs to be the wisest voice in the room. Aspiring cult leader. One day someone will die as a result of his influence as "wisdom."

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @hconps said:

Michael asked that “Shall I create fresh server on LA?”
    I agree to create a fresh service,
    “WE do not offer migration on offer services, shall I create fresh server on LA?”. So I said “LA is OK, please help me migrate the server, thank you.”

However, he just created a fresh server in the same account and failed to help me migrate it.

Waitress said "Shall i get you a coffee?"
    I agreed to get coffee.
    "We do not have Ice-cream, shall I get you a coffee?"
    I said "coffee is OK, please give me ice-cream, thank you"

How dare he give me ccoffee and fail to give ice-cream!!

Thanked by 1TODO
  • @lanefu said:

@dahartigan said:

Not attention, needs to be the wisest voice in the room. Aspiring cult leader. One day someone will die as a result of his influence as "wisdom."

Yeah you're right, he has that whole crazy shit going on too.

I did actually ignore him on IRC and it's been fantastic to not see his weirdo crap in there lol

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • @dahartigan said:

@lanefu said:

@dahartigan said:

Yeah you're right, he has that whole crazy shit going on too.

I did actually ignore him on IRC and it's been fantastic to not see his weirdo crap in there lol

ah come on, he is sleeping right now. this poor boy got fooled by someone else commenting and bringing this thread up again after a month. @consumer_justice is strong in him, so he needed to put everything right.

also we should not be highjacking these threads. only he can rightfully do so.

he's not caring about your thoughts or what you think anyway, but his OCD will still drive him mad after he wakes up to us being douchebags on christmas again... we all will make it to his naughty list eventually.

waiting for what's happening if he encounters a real troll. @deank - any comments?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end ain't even nigh here. The end is already past her. Just beat a dead cockroach and be done with it.

• @stoned said:
    These a-holes are trolling you, on Christmas no less. No idea what kind of asshole weed they've been smoking, but damn.

These people are not support and they're trolling you, laughing at your expense and making fun of you. These people are absolutely pathetic and literally worth less than a single strand of hair from your ass crack.

Open a ticket and work it out with them properly. Don't end up losing your cool, and don't end up becoming upset. Figure out how to solve your problem. Nevermind these vermin of society.

Just goes to show you, if these imbeciles ever had children, they would treat their children the exact same way: ridicule and abuse. If they think you screwed up, I wouldn't be surprised if they became violent and beat their children.

I agree. There are times to troll and fuck with people but being an asshole just to be an asshole ruins a part of the forum that could be extremely helpful to the average/novice user. This forum has been extremely helpful to me in the past, which I'm grateful for, but some people really made him jump through hoops to get a simple situation fixed.

Thanked by 2stoned dystopia
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2021

This is where the @jsg signature comes to the fore.
    We need Darwinism! >:)

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @hconps said:
    Can you help me?

I do not think this is possible.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @stoned said:
    These a-holes are trolling you, on Christmas no less. No idea what kind of asshole weed they've been smoking, but damn.

Actually, this post was from November. Your the one bringing it up on Christmas.

• @KermEd said:

@stoned said:

Actually, this post was from November. Your the one bringing it up on Christmas.

took you long enough to notice either ;-) ;-)

• @stoned said:

These people are not support and they're trolling you, laughing at your expense and making fun of you. These people are absolutely pathetic and literally worth less than a single strand of hair from your ass crack.

Where does one find an ass crack pubic hair appraiser? I could be sitting on a gold mine.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@TimboJones said:

@stoned said:

Where does one find an ass crack pubic hair appraiser? I could be sitting on a gold mine.

I think at the Pube Fair near South Park. Only if they're the golden strands of Rapunzelesque quality. :)

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Falzo said:

@KermEd said:

@stoned said:

took you long enough to notice either ;-) ;-)

I have a thing for the dead and deceased. What can I say