Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My customer service experience - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My customer service experience

Comments

• @hconps said: So, what happened to my account......

Ops! I deleted your account mistakenly. Can you please give me your login details so I can create that again for you?

Thanked by 1Logano
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hconps said:

@brueggus said:

@hconps said:

@brueggus said:
    @hconps I have just looked through your tickets with Michael and would like to apologize for the confusion. He misunderstood your request since we do not do transfers between accounts very often.
    To make things easier for you in the future, we could merge both of your accounts. Let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Hello, what does "merge" accounts mean? My receive account for the the service already have been add a wrong account due to the system....

Hi, yes, it's pretty much a mess, unfortunately. We're going to move all services from both accounts to a fresh account to get this sorted. You'll receive the new login credentials shortly.

Have a great day and again, apologies for the confusion!

@brueggus said:

@hconps said:

@brueggus said:
    @hconps I have just looked through your tickets with Michael and would like to apologize for the confusion. He misunderstood your request since we do not do transfers between accounts very often.
    To make things easier for you in the future, we could merge both of your accounts. Let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Hello, what does "merge" accounts mean? My receive account for the the service already have been add a wrong account due to the system....

Hi, yes, it's pretty much a mess, unfortunately. We're going to move all services from both accounts to a fresh account to get this sorted. You'll receive the new login credentials shortly.

Have a great day and again, apologies for the confusion!

So, what happened to my account......

Hi,
    my shift ended 15 minutes ago but I will continue working on your issue tomorrow. Your patience is much appreciated.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2021

@hconps said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@hconps said:
    Can you help me?

The fuck you want us to do? Tickle your balls?

I know you have no ball.

Best comeback EVAR

• Absolutely no problems with their dedicated, all works fine - HW and network is also very good. VPS also no problems till now..

When i opened ticket with request, i got response within short time (15-20 minutes), and issue has been resolved on first time, reply.

Also @Ernie is very willing and friendly man, and many times provide extra allowance over frame what u should standartly get

I have very good experiences with Dedipath and sure highly can recommend them.

Based on my own 3 years experiences sure i can evaluate them and say that DEDIPATH IS VERY GOOD PROVIDER

Thanked by 1Logano
  • @Nekki said:
    Best comeback EVAR

Thanked by 2bdl frog
  • @hconps said:
    So, what happened to my account......

Sir, your account was merged with /dev/null

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@hconps said:
    Hello LET,
    I spent a bad half day making dedipath customer service MICHAEL understand my requirements, but he still misunderstand my request and just sent my ticket to billing department.

At first, I create a ticket #386069 to migrate a service from one account to another account. Michael asked that “Shall I create fresh server on LA?” I felt strange because the service is already in LA and just needed to be pushed, but I agree to create a fresh service, and asked can I change the location to Phoenix since he was creating a fresh server. He said that “WE do not offer migration on offer services, shall I create fresh server on LA?”. So I said “LA is OK, please help me migrate the server, thank you.”

However, he just created a fresh server in the same account and failed to help me migrate it. I have repeated my request serval times, he cannot understand what I want and ask if I wish to migrate account to another client’s account. Then he sent my ticket to the billing department. I created other tickets asking for help, however all the tickets have been sent to billing department by Michael, and my request has not been resolved. Can you help me?

This request was completed however there was quite a bit of confusion as your quite confusing. On top of asking for us to move your account to another customer you open another ticket requesting to move another location.

Once it was established you meant you want to push the account to another customer it was moved to billing to handle which was handled this morning. Account pushes are handled by billing to make sure theres no outstanding invoices / issues that could create a problem down the line.

I'm sorry our timeline did not meet your expectations.

• Dedipath more like daddy path

Thanked by 1Logano
  • hconpshconps Member
    edited November 2021

@Ernie said:

@hconps said:
    Hello LET,
    I spent a bad half day making dedipath customer service MICHAEL understand my requirements, but he still misunderstand my request and just sent my ticket to billing department.

At first, I create a ticket #386069 to migrate a service from one account to another account. Michael asked that “Shall I create fresh server on LA?” I felt strange because the service is already in LA and just needed to be pushed, but I agree to create a fresh service, and asked can I change the location to Phoenix since he was creating a fresh server. He said that “WE do not offer migration on offer services, shall I create fresh server on LA?”. So I said “LA is OK, please help me migrate the server, thank you.”

However, he just created a fresh server in the same account and failed to help me migrate it. I have repeated my request serval times, he cannot understand what I want and ask if I wish to migrate account to another client’s account. Then he sent my ticket to the billing department. I created other tickets asking for help, however all the tickets have been sent to billing department by Michael, and my request has not been resolved. Can you help me?

This request was completed however there was quite a bit of confusion as your quite confusing. On top of asking for us to move your account to another customer you open another ticket requesting to move another location.

Once it was established you meant you want to push the account to another customer it was moved to billing to handle which was handled this morning. Account pushes are handled by billing to make sure theres no outstanding invoices / issues that could create a problem down the line.

Firstly,thank you for your services. However, "On top of asking for us to move your account to another customer you open another ticket requesting to move another location. " is not the truth. In fact, I create the first ticket just to push my service. It is Michael that said he need to create a fresh server in LA. But my service has already been in LA. Considering the need to create a fresh server, I asked if the location can be changed, if not, LA is OK, just migrate the server. This is the same as what I said in the last ticket (#435427) you handled for me. It is Michael that think I want to migrate the accounts, not me. The other tickets I created are in order to ask for others rather than Michael who cannot understand my request.

• bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2021

@hconps said:
    Firstly,thank you for your services. However, "On top of asking for us to move your account to another customer you open another ticket requesting to move another location. " is not the truth. In fact, I create the first ticket just to push my service. It is Michael that said he need to create a fresh server in LA. But my service has already been in LA. Considering the need to create a fresh server, I asked if the location can be changed, if not, LA is OK, just migrate the server. That is what I said in the later ticket (#435427) with which you dealt for me. It is Michael that think I want to migrate the accounts, not me. The other tickets I created are in order to ask for others rather than Michael who cannot understand my request.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2021

@hconps said:

@Ernie said:

@hconps said:
    Hello LET,

Firstly,thank you for your services. However, "On top of asking for us to move your account to another customer you open another ticket requesting to move another location. " is not the truth. In fact, I create the first ticket just to push my service. It is Michael that said he need to create a fresh server in LA. But my service has already been in LA. Considering the need to create a fresh server, I asked if the location can be changed, if not, LA is OK, just migrate the server. This is the same as what I said in the last ticket (#435427) you handled for me. It is Michael that think I want to migrate the accounts, not me. The other tickets I created are in order to ask for others rather than Michael who cannot understand my request.

Again my apologies for not meeting your timeline and the confusion. It’s complete.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Ticket Closed.

• @hconps Thanks for using the LET ticking system to resolve your issue today. Would you like to take a short survey about your experience? Please enter 1 for yes and 2 for no.

• @hconps Thank you for participating in our customer support survey.

How would you rate your experience with our customer support representatives:

Select from the options below:

1. Excellente
    2. Good
    3. Okie
    4. Meh
    5. Like Cociu Perfume
    6. No Bueno
    7. MJJ
    8. Deadpool
    9. Joshua Prout

Thank you once again for being a customer of LET Supportt

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @hconps

Thank you for using LowEndSupport.

Your billing for this ticket is $53,213.37.

You will receive an invoice at your registered email address within 2 days, at which point you will have 5 days to pay the invoice in full. Late payments are charged compounding interest of 1% per day.

Thanked by 2niknar1900 dystopia
  • @hconps said:

Firstly,thank you for your services. However, "On top of asking for us to move your account to another customer you open another ticket requesting to move another location. " is not the truth. In fact, I create the first ticket just to push my service. It is Michael that said he need to create a fresh server in LA. But my service has already been in LA. Considering the need to create a fresh server, I asked if the location can be changed, if not, LA is OK, just migrate the server. This is the same as what I said in the last ticket (#435427) you handled for me. It is Michael that think I want to migrate the accounts, not me. The other tickets I created are in order to ask for others rather Michael who cannot understand my request.

Post the full unedited chat logs! Let us judge easier.

• ralfralf Member
    edited November 2021

@hconps said:
    It is Michael that
    It is Michael that
    rather than Michael

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@hconps welcome to LowEndTalk. I hope that you will stick around and become an active member of our community.

As an FYI, I am going to modify the subject title of this thread because it is a bit unfair as currently written. DediPath really cares about their customers and I am certain that their rep here on the forum (@Ernie) will take good care of you.

• @Logano said:
    @hconps

Thank you for using LowEndSupport.

Your billing for this ticket is $53,213.37.

You will receive an invoice at your registered email address within 2 days, at which point you will have 5 days to pay the invoice in full. Late payments are charged compounding interest of 1% per day.

Please forward the invoice to [email protected]

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@hconps said:
    Can you help me?

The fuck you want us to do? Tickle your balls?

yes

• 10/10 enjoyment from your misery OP. sorry :(

• This is Windows Support Agent #42069 it appears as if your keyboard has a virus.... A recent scan of your hardware showed HIV positive. I will need your login details to proceed with fixing this for you. Don't worry my supervisor Magic Johnson is 100% certain he knows how to fix this so you can begin to send support tickets again.

• @Ernie

Can you spare some time to help me with my problems?
    Ticket #252191

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

These a-holes are trolling you, on Christmas no less. No idea what kind of asshole weed they've been smoking, but damn.

These people are not support and they're trolling you, laughing at your expense and making fun of you. These people are absolutely pathetic and literally worth less than a single strand of hair from your ass crack.

Open a ticket and work it out with them properly. Don't end up losing your cool, and don't end up becoming upset. Figure out how to solve your problem. Nevermind these vermin of society.

Just goes to show you, if these imbeciles ever had children, they would treat their children the exact same way: ridicule and abuse. If they think you screwed up, I wouldn't be surprised if they became violent and beat their children.

Thanked by 3spun Selykg dystopia
  • @stoned said:
    These a-holes are trolling you, on Christmas no less. No idea what kind of asshole weed they've been smoking, but damn.

These people are not support and they're trolling you, laughing at your expense and making fun of you. These people are absolutely pathetic and literally worth less than a single strand of hair from your ass crack.

Open a ticket and work it out with them properly. Don't end up losing your cool, and don't end up becoming upset. Figure out how to solve your problem. Nevermind these vermin of society.

You need to chill dude. Jesus. It's Christmas for Christ's sake.

• @dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

Perhaps you ought to chill? The guy is having an issue. He doesn't need trolls and douchebags adding insult to injury. Behave yourself.

• @stoned said:

@dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

Perhaps you ought to chill? The guy is having an issue. He doesn't need trolls and douchebags adding insult to injury. Behave yourself.

His issue is sorted. Your issue persists.

Why you gotta rant so hard? Do you need the attention?

Thanked by 2Falzo AlwaysSkint
  • @stoned said:

@dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

I heard of Christmas in July (reckon thats xmas for the aussies), but November 29th is certainly not Christmas here. So maybe you need to slow your roll.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @CheepCluck said:

@stoned said:

@dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

I heard of Christmas in July (reckon thats xmas for the aussies), but November 29th is certainly not Christmas here. So maybe you need to slow your roll.

He's gotta be stoned on something other than weed, for sure.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • @dahartigan said: He's gotta be stoned on something other than weed, for sure.

On Christmas none the less 😞

Thanked by 1dahartigan