Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 56
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• @netomx said:

@angstrom said: Given all of this thread until now, you nevertheless paid for a year in advance?!

I wanto believe in second chances, man

That's a very good quality, :smile: but ... after all, this is HS and @cociu, on day 180 (give or take) después de la inundación.

• @netomx said:

@TimboJones said:

@netomx said:
    Paid one on Saturday, got it working on Sunday, and it went down today :(

Paid one? Dafuq? Insert pic of cash burning.

Well I needed a torrent vps. I guess cociu think I dont need it.

I paid a year :c

Nor do you, apparently.

Thanked by 2netomx bdl
  • my norway vps is still up.

• @tr1cky said:
    my norway vps is still up.

Cause its no longer ran by him :-)

• Has anyone paid their invoices for terrahost yet? I don't see the vps to mange it in their control panel.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@ServerNotFound said:
    Has anyone paid their invoices for terrahost yet? I don't see the vps to mange it in their control panel.

From what I heard they seem to play it like "You pay the Terrahost invoice and then you'll see the VPS in the panel".
    Not nice but I guess there are administrative reasons of some kind.

• I received nothing from Terrahost. I don't even know how @terrahost will do this, or if I should contact them.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

@default said:
    I received nothing from Terrahost. I don't even know how @terrahost will do this, or if I should contact them.

All customers should've gotten an initial welcome email. If not, please get in touch.

We are actively working on getting all customers into ENIGMA. This process is not done yet. After that we will move routing, and then proceed to migrate VMs.

We hope to complete within a few weeks from now.

When the VPS has been migrated it will be available in ENIGMA. But until that happens it's only available in HS control panel.

• @default said:
    I received nothing from Terrahost. I don't even know how @terrahost will do this, or if I should contact them.

Also received nothing from them. Maybe because the email I use at hostsolutions is hosted on a terrahost server.

• @terrahost said:

@default said:

All customers should've gotten an initial welcome email. If not, please get in touch.

We are actively working on getting all customers into ENIGMA. This process is not done yet. After that we will move routing, and then proceed to migrate VMs.

When the VPS has been migrated it will be available in ENIGMA. But until that happens it's only available in HS control panel.

Just a heads up for you guys:
    Brits have cracked the Enigma. Some Alan guy, or something.

• So, I'm a bit confused:

I have a Norway Storage VPS at Hostsolutions (IP: 89.45.46.x). It's currently up and running and still appears in my control panel at Hostsolutions.

I have not received any email from @cociu or @terrahost about a migration or transfer of my VPS.

Do I need to contact someone at Terrahost? If so, how? DM here on LET? Or email?

• @HuangLee said: So, I'm a bit confused:

Because reading last few posts in this thread is hard. There are no terrahost posts in this thread, especially on the same page... like 3 posts above yours. What is wrong with you people, are you really that lazy?

Thanked by 2TimboJones dystopia
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2021

@HuangLee - Terrahost already replied earlier, take some time to read a thread:

• @HuangLee said: I have not received any email from @cociu or @terrahost about a migration or transfer of my VPS.

As I understand it even if you didn't receive an email you should be added to their system at some point in the future (i.e. they didn't necessarily send an mail to each affected customer, which is strange).

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

@pbx said:

@HuangLee said: I have not received any email from @cociu or @terrahost about a migration or transfer of my VPS.

As I understand it even if you didn't receive an email you should be added to their system at some point in the future (i.e. they didn't necessarily send an mail to each affected customer, which is strange).

We sent an email to all customers with Norway services. Not really sure why some of you didn't receive it. (We sent hundreds..).

All of you should have your ENIGMA details soon :)

Thanked by 1pbx
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Just to put it out here, I acknowledge receiving the mail from Terrahost on the 21st of October.

• acidpukeacidpuke Member
    edited November 2021

I have not received an email yet ..but I will be on the look out
    Thanks for the heads up

• bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2021

FYI all the welcome email from @terrahost is the generic one titled, "Your HostSolutions services in Norway is being transferred to Terrahost"

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@terrahost said: Not really sure why some of you didn't receive it.

They probably did but this place is full of TL;DR people.

• @Maounique said:

@terrahost said: Not really sure why some of you didn't receive it.

They probably did but this place is full of TL;DR people.

Glad to see you unbanned too. any offer from prometheus this blackfriday?

• I still have a $60 balance on the HostSolutions website. I feel helpless

Thanked by 2VRT QQQ
  • @YinHe said:
    I still have a $60 balance on the HostSolutions website. I feel helpless

Order more chickens but do not count them before they hatch.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@bdl said:
    FYI all the welcome email from @terrahost is the generic one titled, "Your HostSolutions services in Norway is being transferred to Terrahost"

Correct.

This would be the mail:

Thanked by 2bdl default
  • Just for clarity - no welcome email received (from terrahost) however I did get an "Account password reset" allowing me to login to terrahost.
    Only knew about the migration because of messages posted here - and yes I do read and check my emails / spam folders.

Thanked by 2pbx default
  • @bikegremlin said:

Actually that's not true. Alan Turing was just a leader of Polish Cypher Bureau group, but the Enigma machine was cracked by one person, Marian Rejewski, the Polish mathematician and cryptologist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Rejewski

• @YinHe said:

Same here,I still have $50 balance and dunno what to do :(

• @terrahost - I also did not receive any of these announcement emails. I added in Enigma a user with the same email used with HostSolutions. Hopefully everything goes well.

• @waterman said:

@YinHe said:

Get some nice Dior for the missus for Xmas?

Thanked by 2jsg dystopia
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Nekki said:

@waterman said:

@YinHe said:

Get some nice Dior for the missus for Xmas?

That might actually be a great idea. Anyone with contact with cociu? I wouldn't be astonished if cociu said 'yes' to a deal like "50% of HS credits can be counted against perfum orders".

Thanks, Nekki

• @Anna_Parker said:

@bikegremlin said:

Actually that's not true. Alan Turing was just a leader of Polish Cypher Bureau group, but the Enigma machine was cracked by one person, Marian Rejewski, the Polish mathematician and cryptologist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Rejewski