Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 59
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Update: Just got the result: (4k blocks, 4 threads) 11.69 MB/s, 2993 IOps
    As for the network many targets failed but at least the european ones show normal latency and 50 - 65 MB/s download speed.

TL;DR Not yet fully recovered and healthy but neither more dead than alive as before.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2021

``

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2021-12-03

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Thu Dec 9 22:27:58 UTC 2021

Basic System Information:

Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores : 2 @ 2397.222 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 1.9 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 78.7 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 232.76 MB/s (58.1k) 2.14 GB/s (33.4k)
    Write 233.37 MB/s (58.3k) 2.15 GB/s (33.6k)
    Total 466.13 MB/s (116.5k) 4.29 GB/s (67.0k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 2.98 GB/s (5.8k) 3.08 GB/s (3.0k)
    Write 3.14 GB/s (6.1k) 3.29 GB/s (3.2k)
    Total 6.13 GB/s (11.9k) 6.38 GB/s (6.2k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 57.7 Mbits/sec | 82.2 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 72.1 Mbits/sec | 83.6 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | busy | busy
    WebHorizon | Singapore (1G) | 39.3 Mbits/sec | 72.0 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 52.7 Mbits/sec | 76.0 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 55.3 Mbits/sec | 69.8 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 48.0 Mbits/sec | 75.3 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom | Sao Paulo, BR (2G) | 33.8 Mbits/sec | 65.0 Mbits/sec

Running GB5 benchmark test... cue elevator music

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 720
    Multi Core | 1383k
    ``

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2021

Whoever replies below this is a soft cunt.

• Is there an echo in here?

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@Nekki said:

Oh Nekki, you botched the code quotes and reverted to fucking newbie status.

Edit: really hoping @FAT32 codes a plugin to auto tag yabs outputs if user fails to.

• @TimboJones said:

@Nekki said:

Edit: really hoping @FAT32 codes a plugin to auto tag yabs outputs if user fails to.

A plugin to mute selected users should have higher priority.

Thanked by 2Nekki _MS_
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

How to hide a topic when its not a topic but obsession ?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@M66B said:

@TimboJones said:

@Nekki said:

A plugin to mute selected users should have higher priority.

May I introduce you to BetterLET?

Thanked by 1M66B
  • @TimboJones said: Oh Nekki, you botched the code quotes and reverted to fucking newbie status.

Dunno what happened, but I think you missed the reason the comment you quoted was there.....

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Just in.

Hello,

This is a notification to let you know that the migration of your HostSolutions VM is queued and will happen soon.

We are unfortunately unable to give you a defined time slot for when your VM specifically is set to be migrated, but we will try to make it as seamless as possible. If everything goes according to plan, all VMs should be migrated within 2 weeks.

After the migration the virtual server will be available in our ENIGMA control panel for administration and reinstalls.

If you have less than 2GB of memory, you may experience issues reinstalling your server if you choose to do so. This is because we use PXE-booting and preseeded installs to install your server and do not use a template like HostSolutions. Get in touch if you wish to reinstall the server and we will temporarily assign you more memory to get the server installed.

When your server is fully migrated we will need to replace your IP-address with a Terrahost IP address within 6 months. We urge customers to get in touch as soon as possible after server migration to do this swap to lessen our work load when we eventually have to return the prefix 89.45.46.0/24.

As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reply to this email.

Sincerely,
    Andreas, CTO
    Terrahost AS

💯

• I have received absolutely no email from Terrahost. I am starting to get worried.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • I still can log in but my VPS was removed months ago.

• @ehab said:
    @cociu come back and lets fix things

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @haynhat said: I still can log in but my VPS was removed months ago.

Same here. My 2020 BF deal has been destroyed and with the refunded credit I cannot do anything because the deal is not available anymore.

• @marian said:

@haynhat said: I still can log in but my VPS was removed months ago.

Same here. My 2020 BF deal has been destroyed and with the refunded credit I cannot do anything because the deal is not available anymore.

Mine was destroyed without any refund and I still have some deposit credit there too.

• Has anyone actually ordered something recently and it work? I've opened a ticket 2 weeks ago but, nothing. It would be nice to at least use the credits for anything.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2021

niknar1900 still have hope, lol
    6 months after exit scam >:D

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • Just ordered storage vps with my credits

@niknar1900 said: Has anyone actually ordered something recently and it work? I've opened a ticket 2 weeks ago but, nothing. It would be nice to at least use the credits for anything.

I ordered a storage VPS for 45$ some days ago (Got some credits..). Pending........

• @zappata said:
    Just ordered storage vps with my credits

@niknar1900 said: Has anyone actually ordered something recently and it work? I've opened a ticket 2 weeks ago but, nothing. It would be nice to at least use the credits for anything.

I ordered a storage VPS for 45$ some days ago (Got some credits..). Pending........

Why you make new order when ciciu did not have server nor ip address?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • I ordered a storage VPS for 45$ some days ago (Got some credits..). Pending........

What else are you going to do with the credit? Not like HS are going to be back and running.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2021

@Nekki said:

What else are you going to do with the credit? Not like HS are going to be back and running.

Wait! HostSolutions is not coming back?! Where did you get that information from? Maybe it will come back, I still want to hope, I need to have hope, for my €100 credit.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@zappata said:
    Just ordered storage vps with my credits

Is ciciu the younger brother of @cociu ?

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @default said:

@Nekki said:

Wait! HostSolutions is not coming back?! Where did you get that information from? Maybe it will come back, I still want to hope, I need to have hope, for my €100 credit.

I’ve got about €89 of credit, however @cociu gave me all of that for free, I think just because I posted on LET on NYE.

• @Nekki said: I think just because I posted on LET on NYE

Paid for shill. That's the low end.

• @LTniger said:

@Nekki said: I think just because I posted on LET on NYE

Please, a bit more friendly. Thanks

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • I think the only way hostsolutions can come back is if they involucrate those credits... They have cheap electricity, cheap transit, cheap land and they already have the cheap, old hardware ready. But the credits everyone got from those involucrated storage servers just makes it pointless to try to come back.

• @LTniger said:

Hey! Watch it!

There is nothing wrong with people being friends on the same sisters. Besides, Nekki had nothing to do with someone else's business.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2021

@LTniger said:

Terrible waste of money on his part then, being as I didn’t come back to LET for several months afterwards. Perhaps that’s why it all went to shit?

• I was satyrical. There was no offense intended.

• @smallbibi said:
    I think the only way hostsolutions can come back is if they involucrate those credits... They have cheap electricity, cheap transit, cheap land and they already have the cheap, old hardware ready. But the credits everyone got from those involucrated storage servers just makes it pointless to try to come back.

The hardware and IP addresses seems to be sold. So, it seems to be pointless to still have hope.