Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 474
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited October 2021

@VirMach said:
    (edit) Oh sorry, I counted some people twice on accident. There's four total people, so you plus 3 people. Even more impressive, you know 166% of the people who didn't get it.

That sounds like you have enough space for 2 of us: @FrankZ and @FAT32 :p

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • count me in

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@VirMach said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@VirMach said:
    Yes, exactly you, plus 5 people.

What a small world, you know 100% of the people that didn't get this exact offer activated.

How did he know? Unless...

It's even funnier because the orders are all within a few seconds of eachother, they're the last few people that ordered that after it already ran out. So he knows the exact last people that ordered this one special I guess.

You have time to count those people but have no time to activate the pending orders, that's funny.

But I can prove that I met these people from two different platforms, it may repeat because the internet is anonymous.

I was debugging my web system when the $8.38 came out, and then I click the order link from the website https://virmach.app, it shows $4.34 is selling at that moment, then I login my own account(an old account that have bought a few VPS from virmach before) to purchase the $4.34 one. When I submitted my purchase request, it shows I'm blocked by the auto review system and should pay with Alipay at the page of invoice, and then I paid with it and waiting for its activating up to now.

All what I want to say is people's pending orders should be activated as soon as possible, not only mine but also others, because everyone has expectations for this superb machine, everyone wants to its activating as soon as possible to test its performance, it's human nature to expect it.

In fact, I don’t mean anything else, and I don’t want to quarrel with anyone. I just hope that one day, everyone’s pending services can be activated as soon as possible.

That's all what I want to say. Thank you all, and also thanks VirMach for providing those superb and cheap VPS for us all.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2021

I stopped using Phoenix a few years ago because it was back hauling to Los Angeles anyway. So I just started using LA directly. The new VirMach Phoenix location does not (show for me) back hauling to Los Angeles when going EAST or North which is a pleasant surprise. :)

• @meomeow said: A few? At least 5 people I know meet this problems.

Wow! So all in your circle managed to get the deal. Is this a group photo of you and your buddies?

@jmgcaguicla said: How did he know? Unless...

Boats! Boats everywhere! Wonder why VirMach doesn't #solvetheperson to solve this problem.

• @meomeow said:
    You have time to count those people but have no time to activate the pending orders, that's funny.

All this drama for $4?

@VirMach can you please refund this guy? I'll take all his pending servers. I don't mind waiting for 3 months to have them provisioned :)

• @DanSummer said:

@meomeow said:

All this drama for $4?

@VirMach can you please refund this guy? I'll take all his pending servers. I don't mind waiting for 3 months to have them provisioned :)

You can ask VirMach directly for this service if you wants 434 machine but plz do not do such thing that is harming others to benefiting yourself.

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

MS said:

@meomeow said: A few? At least 5 people I know meet this problems.

Wow! So all in your circle managed to get the deal. Is this a group photo of you and your buddies?

@jmgcaguicla said: How did he know? Unless...

Boats! Boats everywhere! Wonder why VirMach doesn't #solvetheperson to solve this problem.

If you think about that, you can ask virmach to check all the IP address of those orders, it is no time to grab this superb machine by oneself.

• @meomeow said:

@DanSummer said:

@meomeow said:

All this drama for $4?

You can ask VirMach directly for this service if you wants 434 machine but plz do not do such thing that is harming others to benefiting yourself.

The irony! Practice what you preach. OK?

@VirMach I'll still take those machines.

• @DanSummer said:

@meomeow said:

All this drama for $4?

Lowend drama is bargain drama.

• Things become more and more interesting.

• @meomeow - Also rather funny. That even though it shows you're registered since June 2019.

All 25 your posts. Seem to be related to this 434 deal.
    First post ever on 24 September 2021.
    Spamming 25 times asking for your 434.

Do you sometimes wake up and feel like you are more than one person?
    Do you have multiple accounts and personas? o.O

Are you maybe part of the reason why @VirMach needs all those strict checks to limit bots and abuse with those spectacular flash deals, that are meant 1 per human/household?

Either way. As with @FAT32 and @FrankZ, I'm more than willing to take it off your hands and I'll happily waits as long as required for it to be activated. :-)

• bdlbdl Member

Sometimes I feel sorry for the Google Translate algorithm.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@ZA_capetown said:
    @meomeow - Also rather funny. That even though it shows you're registered since June 2019.

All 25 your posts. Seem to be related to this 434 deal.

Do you sometimes wake up and feel like you are more than one person?
    Do you have multiple accounts and personas? o.O

Are you maybe part of the reason why @VirMach needs all those strict checks to limit bots and abuse with those spectacular flash deals, that are meant 1 per human/household?

Either way. As with @FAT32 and @FrankZ, I'm more than willing to take it off your hands and I'll happily waits as long as required for it to be activated. :-)

My comment at there means spamming and yours comment means a comment? I don't think so, you guys just like against others with your so-called "comments"(maybe spamming, too)

Another, the time when I registered my account have any relate with this event? I just scan some information in here rather than quarrel with you guys at this thread.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2021

@FrankZ said:
    I stopped using Phoenix a few years ago because it was back hauling to Los Angeles anyway. So I just started using LA directly. The new VirMach Phoenix location does not (show for me) back hauling to Los Angeles when going EAST or North which is a pleasant surprise. :)

This might actually be part of the reason the networking tends to be poor when it's going from Phoenix to somewhere further away. I've been doing a lot of traceroutes and noticed that as well (and some other things.)

@ZA_capetown said: All 25 your posts. Seem to be related to this 434 deal.

Were there actually 25?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
    edited October 2021

@VirMach said:
    Were there actually 25?

26 now. https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/meomeow

All are related to 434

• @FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:
    Were there actually 25?

26 now. https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/meomeow

All are related to 434

Hello? Hello? Hello? If VirMach had replied to my message earlier and you didn't scold me here, I wouldn't have generated so many messages

@meomeow said:
    Hello? Hello? Hello? If VirMach had replied to my message earlier and you didn't scold me here, I wouldn't have generated so many messages

Since when did I scold you? Kinda interesting that there's 27 now.

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@FAT32 said:

@meomeow said:

Sorry, I said others without you. It's my fault.
    Actually I always respect you because you always explain to me patiently

• @meomeow said:
    My comment at there means spamming and yours comment means a comment? I don't think so, you guys just like against others with your so-called "comments"(maybe spamming, too)

Another, the time when I registered my account have any relate with this event? I just scan some information in here rather than quarrel with you guys at this thread.

@meomeow said:

1. Yes. Spamming / Flooding would be when you post multiple messages, repeating essentially the same thing, when 1 would've sufficed.
      Often annoying others in the process.
      That is what the term means and refers to.
      You are welcome to classify my posts as senseless or a waste of time, but I don't think it qualifies as spamming, nor flooding. :wink:

2. I welcome all, and usually don't do "the others" xenophobia thing at all.
      But I am human - a single human - and I do do the "spot the peculiar fishy person obnoxiously spamming 25+ comments when 1 would've been enough" thing.

3. Slap me with a raw fish. But your last comment suddenly gave me the image of an abuser saying, "I only slapped her 25 times because she wouldn't immediately give me what I wanted."
      I digress. The point being, you are worsening your case and chances with the obscene amount of repeated messages, not bettering it and you're looking more and more guilty in the process.

4. I restrained myself from commenting with your first 24 messages. But then I became weak and failed. :wink:

5. May the odds be in your favour. Or not. :smiley:

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@meomeow said:

@FAT32 said:

@meomeow said:

Sorry, I said others without you. It's my fault.
    Actually I always respect you because you always explain to me patiently

@ZA_capetown
    Reply your comment without generating new comments (omg...I just want to edit the last comment I have sent to reply you, now that it has been sent out, I will continue to say in this comment):

1. Think about it from my point of view, if you bought a normal server and but it is pending for a long time, don't you want to ask what happened? Because I have bought the VirMach's server many times and have never encountered such a situation.

2. I know VirMach has been busy recently(deploying Ryzen and dealing with other issues), but he appeared twice and didn't reply to my comments in time, which is also the direct reason why I have been making comments. I just want VirMach to notice me instead of deliberately making so-called "garbage" comments here.

3. Because I know that someone used to send a ticket in VirMach's tickets system to urge the deploying of the service, which would lead to a refund, in order not to lose the so-called "family heirloom", I chose to come here to consult VirMach about what I should do.

4. I reiterate that I am not here to quarrel, but to urge the service to be deployed as soon as possible. I like this place since I came here because it provides us with a lot information of cheap machines. I don't want to argue with anyone here, which may pollute the atmosphere here.

5. I respect everyone here, and never quarrel with anyone first, but if you keep assailing me(such as the comment below), I'll pay you back, too.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited October 2021

@meomeow said: *wall of garbage*

And you whining solves what part exactly? @VirMach has already stated that posting here won't speed it up.

• ZA_capetownZA_capetown Member
    edited October 2021

@meomeow said:
    1. Think about it from my point of view, if you bought a normal server and but it is pending for a long time, don't you want to ask what happened?

1. I just want VirMach to notice me instead of deliberately making so-called "garbage" comments here.

Yes. I have had a couple of "pending" orders before. I understand the situation.
    But I never had the need to make more than 1 comment (or any at all) about it.

I was patient, and waited.
    And I ended up being lucky enough to get all pending orders, except one.

All you have to do is wait and be patient.
    The amount of comments here is not magically going to speed up things.

You have been noticed. But not all types of being noticed are positive. :neutral:

On a lighter note (read: for a bit of humour).

My pending order, beats your pending order! :smiley:

Just relax. Be patient. And wait.

As long as you have (only) ONE open ticket for this, it will eventually be handled.
    Maybe you'll still get the 434 and maybe not.

Thanked by 2meomeow FrankZ
  • meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@ZA_capetown said:

@meomeow said:

Just relax. Be patient. And wait.
    As long as you have (only) ONE open ticket for this, it will eventually be handled.

Thank you for your patient and humorous comments! I apologize to you because you are one of the few people who can communicate with me calmly. But I am confused that it seems there is no any open tickets in WCHMS about this order.

• so strawberry

Thanked by 1bdl
  • I love strawberries!
    Our strawberry season starts soon. 🍓

• It's not VirMach's fault, you're all just waiting too slowly.

Thanked by 3FAT32 rhinoduck imok
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2021

@VirMach said: This might actually be part of the reason the networking tends to be poor when it's going from Phoenix to somewhere further away.

EDIT: Comment moved to here:
    Virmach Ryzen alpha / beta test results and comments thread

@FrankZ said:
    DNS request times from various locations to the server in PHX.

Which benchmark program is this? :)