Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 473
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@donli said:

@storm said:

@donli said:

Darn, I apparently didn't receive a double.

Same. I was near the bottom of the list though.

There was a list (it's been soooo long) ?

Yeah, I forgot the specific requirements. I just did the top 10 to 30 people on the list maybe. If someone believes they didn't get their double prize and they are owed a double prize, please private message me the reasoning and quote the part where I put the requirements for receiving it.

@meomeow said: I'm very sad cause @virmach always ignores my comments.

Which comments? Can you please quote all of them? I don't think there were enough of them.

Look at your VM hostname, what do you expect?

@JabJab said: 300% CPU usage btw. for next few hours

This is actually pretty funny, the CPU is at a constant almost exact 3 cores out of 24 (logical) cores usage (12.5% out of 100%) and at exactly 3 load so I feel like you're the only person using the server right now.

• @VirMach said: This is actually pretty funny, the CPU is at a constant almost exact 3 cores out of 24 (logical) cores usage (12.5% out of 100%) and at exactly 3 load so I feel like you're the only person using the server right now.

There is easy solution for that: Give me moooooooooar cores.

Just snapshoted. Does your graph have same bump 11 hours ago?
    Already running 11 hours? Holy shit. But I don't think I am nowhere close to ending, so I will (ab)use it for another 24 hours, anything against that? :P

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@VirMach said:

Which comments? Can you please quote all of them? I don't think there were enough of them.

What I want to say is that there are still many $4.34 VPS like me are in waiting status, when can you handle all of them? So in order to urge you deal with those pending orders, I modified the hostname myself to let you understand this matter. Please don't avoid the most important case that you should deal with the pending orders generated a week ago.@VirMach

And interestingly I just dreamed that I quarreled with you because you didn’t help us activate the machine, and at the end you blacked me out. @VirMach

I have been to this forum for nearly a week, just to solve the issues of pending orders, and I know that you disappeared for a few days during these days, I am very happy whenever you come out to comment, I hope you can see my problem and help me solve it, but You always ignore my comments every time, it makes me very sad.@VirMach

So my appeal is to ask you to process these pending orders as soon as possible, because I am not the single one to wait for the activating of those $4.34 VPS, there are still many people who have purchased $4.34 are waiting for your manual review. That's all what I want to say, please hurry up and activate services for all of us who purchased $4.34 a week ago!@VirMach

@meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

What I want to say is that there are still many 4.34 VPS like me are in waiting status, when can you handle all of them? So in order to urge you deal with those pending orders, I modified the hostname myself to let you understand this matter. Please don't avoid the most important case that you should deal with the pending orders generated a week ago.

And interestingly I just dreamed that I quarreled with you because you didn’t help us activate the machine, and at the end you blacked me out.

I have been to this forum for nearly a week, just to solve the issues of pending orders, and I know that you disappeared for a few days during these days, I am very happy whenever you come out to comment, I hope you can see my problem and help me solve it, but You always ignore my comments every time, it makes me very sad.

So my appeal is to ask you to process these pending orders as soon as possible, because I am not the single one to wait for the activating of those 4.34 VPS, there are still many people who have purchased 4.34 are waiting for your manual review. That's all what I want to say, please hurry up and activate services for us!

A few people, not many, are in this state because that special was very popular and it actually oversold. If you didn't get yours yet it means you're in the extra quantities sold. Default behavior is to cancel and refund these but if you want to wait then it's possible it will be activated at some point in time.

Just don't expect me to prioritize yours because you bring it up on this thread.

@JabJab said:

@VirMach said: This is actually pretty funny, the CPU is at a constant almost exact 3 cores out of 24 (logical) cores usage (12.5% out of 100%) and at exactly 3 load so I feel like you're the only person using the server right now.

There is easy solution for that: Give me moooooooooar cores.

Just snapshoted. Does your graph have same bump 11 hours ago?
    Already running 11 hours? Holy shit. But I don't think I am nowhere close to ending, so I will (ab)use it for another 24 hours, anything against that? :P

Yep, looks similar, just a lot less dramatic since it's out of 24 cores.

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@VirMach said:

@meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

What I want to say is that there are still many 4.34 VPS like me are in waiting status, when can you handle all of them? So in order to urge you deal with those pending orders, I modified the hostname myself to let you understand this matter. Please don't avoid the most important case that you should deal with the pending orders generated a week ago.

And interestingly I just dreamed that I quarreled with you because you didn’t help us activate the machine, and at the end you blacked me out.

I have been to this forum for nearly a week, just to solve the issues of pending orders, and I know that you disappeared for a few days during these days, I am very happy whenever you come out to comment, I hope you can see my problem and help me solve it, but You always ignore my comments every time, it makes me very sad.

So my appeal is to ask you to process these pending orders as soon as possible, because I am not the single one to wait for the activating of those 4.34 VPS, there are still many people who have purchased 4.34 are waiting for your manual review. That's all what I want to say, please hurry up and activate services for us!

A few people, not many, are in this state because that special was very popular and it actually oversold. If you didn't get yours yet it means you're in the extra quantities sold. Default behavior is to cancel and refund these but if you want to wait then it's possible it will be activated at some point in time.

Just don't expect me to prioritize yours because you bring it up on this thread.

A few? At least 5 people I know meet this problems. Think about how long your flash sale lasts before it’s out of stock.

A long time ago, I guessed that you might regret it because it was a loss-making business, but I did not imagine you as such a person, because In my impression, you are a good person, and you will patiently recover every comment from netizens, but since you said so, I also No need to wait any longer.@VirMach

No contract spirit at all!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@meomeow said:
    A long time ago, I guessed that you might regret it because it was a loss-making business, but I did not imagine you as such a person, because In my impression, you are a good person, and you will patiently recover every comment from netizens, but since you said so, I also No need to wait any longer.@VirMach

Your PMS has been doubled.
    Open a ticket and ask for refund.

• @meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

@meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

A few? At least 5 people I know meet this problems. Think about how long your flash sale lasts before it’s out of stock.

For goodness sake, refund them already and close it to save all of us, @VirMach

• @meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

@meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

Just ask for a refund and move on if you're too impatient, I highly doubt @VirMach would want anything to do with you either considering how you're acting right now.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@meomeow said:
    A long time ago, I guessed that you might regret it because it was a loss-making business, but I did not imagine you as such a person, because In my impression, you are a good person, and you will patiently recover every comment from netizens, but since you said so, I also No need to wait any longer.VirMach

@FrankZ and me are more than happy to suffer this :joy:

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Think about why am I in this thread? Because only I have time to speak on their behalf.

Not to solve the problem but to solve the person who raised the problem

Nice choice!

@jmgcaguicla @tetech @yoursunny

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

@meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

Just ask for a refund and move on if you're too impatient, I highly doubt @VirMach would want anything to do with you either considering how you're acting right now.

Suppose you come to me to buy bread to eat, you gave me money, I said you wait for a moment, I will give you the bread in a few months, and then you starve to death, who is responsible?

Put yourself into your kid's shoes

• @meomeow said: Think about why am I in this thread?

Because you are an impatient whiner who obsesses over a $4/yr VPS, it seems.

edited October 2021

@meomeow said:
    Think about why am I in this thread? Because only I have time to speak on their behalf.

Nice choice!

Let me explain it for you clearly:

Based on what VirMach have said, they sold more than expected due to WHMCS issues and the high demand, that's why they required manual intervention and handling. This is all out of goodwill so it has a lot lower priority than others, which explain the delay.

Also, did the other 4 people agree with you to not wait any longer, or is it just you who can't wait?

@meomeow said:
    Suppose you come to me to buy bread to eat, you gave me money, I said you wait for a moment, I will give you the bread in a few months, and then you starve to death, who is responsible?

This is a different problem. There's already no more insanely discounted breads. But out of goodwill VirMach told you they will still honour you this price if you wait patiently.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @meomeow said:

You absolute fucking moron, why would I proceed to buy from you something that I need immediately knowing full well it will take you some time to deliver? Fucking dumbass.

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@FAT32 said:

@meomeow said:
    Think about why am I in this thread? Because only I have time to speak on their behalf.

Nice choice!

Let me explain it for you clearly:

Based on what VirMach have said, they sold more than expected due to WHMCS issues and the high demand, that's why they required manual intervention and handling. This is all out of goodwill so it has a lot lower priority than others, which explain the delay.

Also, did the other 4 people agree with you to not wait any longer, or is it just you who can't wait?

@meomeow said:

This is a different problem. There's already no more insanely discounted breads. But out of goodwill VirMach told you they will still honour you this price if you wait patiently.

I just can't stand his words (@VirMach said:Just don't expect me to prioritize yours because you bring it up on this thread.)

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@meomeow said:

You absolute fucking moron, why would I proceed to buy from you something that I need immediately knowing full well it will take you some time to deliver? Fucking dumbass.

Keep your mouth clean, we are not here to curse. We are just here to feedback problems and solve them. Don't pollute the environment here!

@meomeow said:
    I just can't stand his words (VirMach said: Just don't expect me to prioritize yours because you bring it up on this thread.)

This is just them being fair to everyone, if posting on LET prioritise their support ticket, everyone will do so and the actual important tasks cannot be done.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited October 2021

@FAT32 said:

@meomeow said:
    I just can't stand his words (VirMach said: Just don't expect me to prioritize yours because you bring it up on this thread.)

This is just them being fair to everyone, if posting on LET prioritise their support ticket, everyone will do so and the actual important tasks cannot be done.

OK, I see. Thanks for your patient and sincere explanation. You are much better than those who spit on me without thinking :D

• @meomeow said:
    Keep your mouth clean, we are not here to curse. Don't pollute the environment here!

Sorry, your argument was so dumb I couldn't resist.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@meomeow said:
    Keep your mouth clean, we are not here to curse. Don't pollute the environment here!

I forgive you :)
    The gentleman is never not angry with the bad guy!

edited October 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

Sounds like you need a Snickers today instead? Thanks to your comment I have a Snickers last night and is much better :joy:

• stormstorm Member
    edited October 2021

Sheesh, I think we all need a bus pic...

Thanked by 3FAT32 ariq01 FrankZ
  • @FAT32 said:
    Sounds like you need a Snickers today instead? Thanks to your comment I have a Snickers last night and is much better :joy:

Thanks, we all need a Snickers sometimes.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @VirMach said:

@donli said:

@storm said:

@donli said:

Darn, I apparently didn't receive a double.

Same. I was near the bottom of the list though.

There was a list (it's been soooo long) ?

Yeah, I forgot the specific requirements. I just did the top 10 to 30 people on the list maybe. If someone believes they didn't get their double prize and they are owed a double prize, please private message me the reasoning and quote the part where I put the requirements for receiving it.

Does this include those who wasn't able to submit the required affiliate ID in time because, well, I think I was drunk for months during those times that I don't remember anything anymore?

But of course, I don't think you owe me anything...but it's worth asking for something freebie teehee! :lol:

• @meomeow said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

@meomeow said:

@VirMach said:

thats a dumb analogy. firstly it means u r the kid. secondly it means ur starving to death, literally dying.

so have u cancelled this and gotten the refund to go buy bread yet? dont die on us.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2021

FrankZ is silently watching the show

@pullangcubo said: Does this include those who wasn't able to submit the required affiliate ID in time because, well, I think I was drunk for months during those times that I don't remember anything anymore?

Your name looks familiar in relation to those prizes, I think I manually found you and gave you a prize but I've also been drunk for months so at least one of us may be wrong. But yes, if you didn't provide ID, that could be problematic.

Thanked by 2FrankZ pullangcubo
    edited October 2021

@meomeow said: A few? At least 5 people I know meet this problems. Think about how long your flash sale lasts before it’s out of stock.

Yes, exactly you, plus 5 people.

What a small world, you know 100% of the people that didn't get this exact offer activated.

(edit) Oh sorry, I counted some people twice on accident. There's four total people, so you plus 3 people. Even more impressive, you know 166% of the people who didn't get it.

• @VirMach said:

What a small world, you know 100% of the people that didn't get this exact offer activated.

How did he know? Unless...

@jmgcaguicla said:

@VirMach said:

How did he know? Unless...

It's even funnier because the orders are all within a few seconds of eachother, they're the last few people that ordered that after it already ran out. So he knows the exact last people that ordered this one special I guess.