Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 437
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @imok said:
    That's what I tell my boss everyday! But no... he wants more buggy apps!

When I used to write full LAMP stack I wished the sales people would just learn SQL instead of constantly changing their minds on how promos worked or products should be displayed. Hell, everyone should learn SQL. Imagine being able to search any site for exactly what you want.

Sometimes I still slip a % into search boxes when I need more results...

• imokimok Member

Or pay for Algolia

• imokimok Member

Implement GraphQL around the world
    around the world around the world around...

• Is that an order? I'm going to need a budget, a place to crash (with fast Internet), and a lot of Mountain Dew and Cheez-its.

• imokimok Member

I should start working...

• I have no idea what I'm doing.

• @ben47955 said:
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

You must be in management!

Thanked by 1imok
  • @randomq said:

@ben47955 said:
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

You must be in management!

No, but I feel like that the case as recently I needed to handled a lot of stuff that wasn't of my concern. So much headache.

• imokimok Member

@ben47955 said: So much headache.

You should become a doctor.

• @imok said:

What about no.

• @ben47955 said:

@imok said:

What about no.

Just 10 more years in school. You love school!

• JabJabJabJab Member

• imokimok Member

That's not from Virmach because Virmach logo color is blue and that CPU is yellow.

• @JabJab said:

@imok said:
    That's not from Virmach because Virmach logo color is blue and that CPU is yellow.

It's really close to the socket but not quite there yet, so that part matches up.

• imokimok Member

I need a server

• Alpha...

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited July 2021

Where issssssss Alphhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa?

• Zen 4 is coming.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@randomq said:

@JabJab said:

@imok said:

It's really close to the socket but not quite there yet, so that part matches up.

VirMach: it's really close to the socket but not quite there yet.

Thanked by 1randomq
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@VirMach said:

@randomq said:

@JabJab said:

@imok said:

VirMach: it's really close to the socket but not quite there yet.

So the parts NOT matches up?

RIP.

What broken now? :D

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

When can we see the light of Ryzennnnnnnnnnnnn on VirMach?

• imokimok Member

Never

• imokimok Member

@virmach why have you forsaken us? ...again

U_______U

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Still the only thread worth checking on this site... glad to see it's still going stronk.

I kinda like the "Awaiting Management" ticket status. Makes me feel like I'm in the VIP lounge waiting to talk to the HMFIC. Like I can hear from the next room over the unwrapping of the Ryzen boxes and the subtle *click* of being set its forever home in the CPU slot and someone quietly muttering, "soon™... soon™... soon™," over and over again.

• @MasonR said:
    Still the only thread worth checking on this site... glad to see it's still going stronk.

I kinda like the "Awaiting Management" ticket status. Makes me feel like I'm in the VIP lounge waiting to talk to the HMFIC. Like I can hear from the next room over the unwrapping of the Ryzen boxes and the subtle *click* of being set its forever home in the CPU slot and someone quietly muttering, "soon™... soon™... soon™," over and over again.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • imokimok Member

Hi again

@imok said:
    Hi again

Ryzen

• imokimok Member

Pentium Celeron

Let's start a new series, 100 days of Ryzen.

1 post/image/comment/meme/gif about Ryzen a day, for 100 days or until VirMach deployed their Ryzen, whichever is earlier.

• In which time zone ?