Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes! Let's Try This Again! 6TB For Just 6.99€/Mo! 4TB 4.99€/Month! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes! Let's Try This Again! 6TB For Just 6.99€/Mo! 4TB 4.99€/Month!

123457»

Comments

• @taizi said:

@Merlincool said:

@taizi said:
    excuse me,sometimes i can't add torrent in rutorrent.the torrent i add maybe added before but i foget delete it with file,now i can't add it again :(

if you can't add torrent then just check the name of torrent in rutorrent panel and delete it of its existing

no,they don't exist on rutorrent,i checked and searched.

if you know what is hashinfo of that file. go to ~/.session directory and do rm hashinfonumber* and then restart your rtorrent from Pulsedmedia control panel.

• taizitaizi Member

@Merlincool said:

@taizi said:

@Merlincool said:

@taizi said:
    excuse me,sometimes i can't add torrent in rutorrent.the torrent i add maybe added before but i foget delete it with file,now i can't add it again :(

if you can't add torrent then just check the name of torrent in rutorrent panel and delete it of its existing

no,they don't exist on rutorrent,i checked and searched.

if you know what is hashinfo of that file. go to ~/.session directory and do rm hashinfonumber* and then restart your rtorrent from Pulsedmedia control panel.

It doesn't exist in sessions folder.
    But i found a temp solution, just put torrent file in watch folder and restart rtorrent, it can work.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

By end of next week there will be some stock replenishment, but unsure if there will be any specials. But larger seedboxes should become more available again

as Chia/XCH drops in value there's been some cancellations from paper hands.

• StrypStryp Member

Do you plan on selling smaller disk packages for less? I'd love a €5/mo. plan for like 700 GB & 2 TB BW, even if it's on quarterly billing. (or let me express how many of us would likely jump on those specials :P)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • taizitaizi Member

@PulsedMedia said:
    By end of next week there will be some stock replenishment, but unsure if there will be any specials. But larger seedboxes should become more available again

@PulsedMedia said:

can't wait to buy some discounted seedbox(although it is unsure)

• @PulsedMedia said:

interested here

• oh no , out of stock....

Value1000 just added some stock to that range, stock should appear shortly on site.

@Stryp said:
    Do you plan on selling smaller disk packages for less? I'd love a €5/mo. plan for like 700 GB & 2 TB BW, even if it's on quarterly billing. (or let me express how many of us would likely jump on those specials :P)

Check the old Value250 series: https://pulsedmedia.com/value250-seedbox.php

• JioJio Member

Any new code?

• @PulsedMedia said:
    Value1000 just added some stock to that range, stock should appear shortly on site.

@Stryp said:

Any discount code?

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Stryp said:

Discount code please

• Please give us a discount code :)

No discounts available at this moment. Plenty of stock now tho

• StrypStryp Member
    edited August 2021

@codelock said:
    Discount code please

@Merlincool said:
    Any discount code?

If you don't find any good packages on PulsedMedia, then Bytesized just released an offer, 4,66€/mo for 3months, 1 TB storage, unmetered BW, 10Gbit.

• @Stryp said:

@codelock said:
    Discount code please

@Merlincool said:
    Any discount code?

If you don't find any good packages on PulsedMedia, then Bytesized just released an offer, 4,66€/mo for 3months, 1 TB storage, unmetered BW, 10Gbit.

There us cloudflare issue taking ages page for sign up.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Stryp said:

@codelock said:
    Discount code please

@Merlincool said:
    Any discount code?

I think the link is broken

@Stryp said: If you don't find any good packages on PulsedMedia, then Bytesized just released an offer, 4,66€/mo for 3months, 1 TB storage, unmetered BW, 10Gbit.

If you need the storage, ours in relation to storage normal price is less than that :)

Found on the link odd that they are allowed to bypass that subreddit rules for all the legalese etc. required for ads. Oh well, different rules for different people been the case always in that sub

• @PulsedMedia said:

Any updates, just about to reach weekend

@Merlincool said: Any updates, just about to reach weekend

Stock was replenished earlier this week. Sorry did not realize people were watching this thread for news of that.

Plenty of stock on each series

edited August 2021

Quick weekend promo, code: 202108let-weekend25

This gives 25% OFF from any Value1000 series seedbox for 6months on monthly payments.

Not a big one, but since you guys were asking, it's at least something :)

We are sorting out the shipments which already arrived this summer, and we are expecting couple more hardware shipments and will start racking them by mid september.

Thanked by 1Merlincool
  • @PulsedMedia said:

This gives 25% OFF from any Value1000 series seedbox for 6months on monthly payments.

We are sorting out the shipments which already arrived this summer, and we are expecting couple more hardware shipments and will start racking them by mid september.

Nice and thanks. Just keep updating this thread if you can. I am looking for storage deals ;-)

• @PulsedMedia said:

if i buy a new value1000 seedbox ,can you help me migrate my torrents and files to new seedbox?my old seedbox is also a value1000 but without using any promo code

• Attached my 6TB box to my Hetzner Finland dedi with 1ms ping and running an LXC container off of it (idk how this is working lol)

Thanked by 2BBTN PulsedMedia

Sorry guys, been a bit away again. Minor surgery last week and under the pain meds ... Yeah, those days were a bit fuzzy especially when you cannot sleep. Not a big surgery, completely routine and done fully awake but takes a few days to recover. Fortunately got good team etc. so the couple minor issues encountered on those days were taken care of.

Finally off pain meds and got some sleep, and noticed how much V1000 we have free, so auction is back!

https://pulsedmedia.com/seedbox-auctions.php

1TB and 6TB slots available on auction right now. pace is set at a bit glacial pace right now but will increase it later on as sales start coming in.

Chia now pretty much dictates the bottom pricing, so not sure when we can get back to the previous crazy aggressive prices.

Might post a dedicated thread about this a little bit later on as well.

Pace for auctions has been increased.

Thanked by 2morreke ps20090

Significantly increased pace for the 6TB again.

Thanked by 1dystopia

both 1TB and 6TB pace for price dropping has been increased once more :)

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • Website says that you provide sonarr, PyLoad as well. Is there any documentation of how to get them running or would one have to contact support with a request for their installation.
    https://blog.pulsedmedia.com/2015/03/setup-sonarr-nzbdrone-on-seedbox/ this as a guide can't possibly be enough for someone to get sonarr running as it doesn't even cover how to add torrent clients

Follow their guides, the installation part is done but not configuration for users behalf at this time.