Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes! Let's Try This Again! 6TB For Just 6.99€/Mo! 4TB 4.99€/Month! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes! Let's Try This Again! 6TB For Just 6.99€/Mo! 4TB 4.99€/Month!

Comments

• hhkkbbhhkkbb Member

AutoDl-irssi is not setup right? I have to manually set it up? I read that somewhere in your faq.

• In /home I see 9 users (excl. dragonfs) and a 29TB MDADM... quite heavily oversubscribed if all users are on the 6TB tier.

Currently can't do jack shit on my box.

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited June 2021

@mikewazar said:
    In /home I see 9 users (excl. dragonfs) and a 29TB MDADM... quite heavily oversubscribed if all users are on the 6TB tier.

Currently can't do jack shit on my box.

Yeah, this seems to be the problem. May be the billing guys messed up and sold the existing servers to new users. But it is possible that you are seeing 2TB & 4TB slots on 29TB server. I think we should give it a time and let them handle it. Its weekend so support may be not be available.

• @hhkkbb said:
    AutoDl-irssi is not setup right? I have to manually set it up? I read that somewhere in your faq.

Yes you have to set up on your own,but server is unstable and most of the time I have to keep manually restarting service (autodl-irssi). Best way is to set up autodl-irssi on some stable seedbox or anywhere and throw .torrent file directly to watch directory of Pulsedmedia, atleast this works stable for me.

• About a week and nothing has changed besides a ticket reply 2 days ago:

[28.06.2021 12:19] this server looks to be needing load balancing, will be looking at it today more thoroughly

Multiple servers are filled to the brim

Thanked by 1mikewazar
  • taizitaizi Member

@dystopia said:
    About a week and nothing has changed besides a ticket reply 2 days ago:

[28.06.2021 12:19] this server looks to be needing load balancing, will be looking at it today more thoroughly

Multiple servers are filled to the brim

***@3-97hakuna:~$ df -hl
    Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev 24G 0 24G 0% /dev
    tmpfs 4.8G 529M 4.3G 11% /run
    /dev/md0 28G 5.4G 21G 21% /
    tmpfs 24G 0 24G 0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
    tmpfs 24G 0 24G 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    /dev/md1 29T 29T 223G 100% /home
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/1000
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/1011
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/1001
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/1005
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/1009
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/0
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/1012
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/33
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/65534
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/1013
    tmpfs 4.8G 0 4.8G 0% /run/user/1014

someone abuse the space again,i have 1T quote left.
    so dangerous,maybe my rutorrent will crash again next second

Thanked by 2mikewazar Devil
  • hhkkbbhhkkbb Member

@Merlincool said:

@hhkkbb said:

Yes you have to set up on your own,but server is unstable and most of the time I have to keep manually restarting service (autodl-irssi). Best way is to set up autodl-irssi on some stable seedbox or anywhere and throw .torrent file directly to watch directory of Pulsedmedia, atleast this works stable for me.

thank you for the reply, I was looking at pulsedboxes mainly for longterm seeding,

• mikewazarmikewazar Member
    edited July 2021

Hope a fix comes through this week. Box is currently throwing a 502 when accessing via browser. SSH connects and ...

mikewaza@3-178solange:~$ wget https://speed.hetzner.de/1GB.bin
    --2021-07-05 15:56:12--  https://speed.hetzner.de/1GB.bin
    Resolving speed.hetzner.de (speed.hetzner.de)... 88.198.248.254, 2a01:4f8:0:59ed::2
    Connecting to speed.hetzner.de (speed.hetzner.de)|88.198.248.254|:443... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 1048576000 (1000M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: '1GB.bin'

1GB.bin                                                              0%[                                                                                                                                                               ]       0  --.-KB/s    in 0s      

Cannot write to '1GB.bin' (No space left on device).

• Issue on my server was finally fixed today after about 2 weeks. Hope everyone else that had full servers are good to go now too

• iNK79iNK79 Member

down for 3 or 4 days, opened a ticket 3 days ago still no replay

Thanked by 1mikewazar
  • @dystopia said:
    Issue on my server was finally fixed today after about 2 weeks. Hope everyone else that had full servers are good to go now too

Still cooked this side, but good to hear they're at least fixing things :#

• My box is running good. No issues except late tickets since last few months.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • xetsysxetsys Member

They fixed up everything. Thank you pulsedmedia for everything. And please accept my apologies for ever doubting your services.

Thanked by 2benj0x PulsedMedia
    edited July 2021

It seems like they're transferring some users off of my node, good to see that progress is underway if that is the case. Port is currently maxed uploading & available space is increasing

For chips above the Romanian provider, I'm getting much better service for the money <3 @PulsedMedia

Thanked by 3BBTN benj0x PulsedMedia
  • Anyone else have network speeds in the KiB/s ?

• Thanks @PulsedMedia for space issue but client keeps crashing every now and then, what about that fix? Can it run stable without crashing, by the time it gets crashed and comes to normal, peers lose my connection and I suffer ratio loss.

• @PulsedMedia Service is good, but I wish you can give an instruction on btsync, how to enable btsync, thanks,

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • dosaidosai Member

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Merlincool said: Those are Over sold seedbox on hetzner servers. So they are bound to get crash and there is no help possible by support team.

False. Not Hetzner, we have our own DC.

Frequent crashing is not normal and we do try to keep number of users per server quite sensible; That's the only way you get those users who stick with you for more than a decade :)

New server might have been fullfilled in a day tho and be problematic, and with all the Chia farmers going straight for max burst ... Yeah these been a bit more turbulent times than usual

@xetsys said: Same here, the ticket has not been attended. I hope everything is alright.

We were just coming out of a huge delivery marathon and midsummer fest starting the
    ~day you commented. It's not often when you roughly double up your capacity in a manner of several weeks.

So yeah we've been a bit backlogged everywhere. Starting to catchup on everything tho!

@Merlincool said: I am sure no other files resides anywhere in any directory of seedbox. There is definitely something wrong with template or some bug affecting allocated space.

Actually not, Chia gave us great opportunity to limit number of users per server by using the vacant space -- Our automation clears up this space on as needed basis, and checks multiple times per hour there is more than enough.
    That being said, there was some software bugs initially and with everything else going on a few human errors; But all that should be gone now.

This combined with people who bought for chia farm storage seedboxes, then buy extra storage, and go for maximum burstable amount (+25%) caused huge pains, as those need to be solved manually.

Those chia farmers who remain within their quota and do not use the extras system to get more disk were fine tho, but it's always the very few who decides to abuse who cause all of the grief.

@Decicus said: system in place for suspending a slot or automatically removing data.

Correct, we do not ever atuomatically remove user data and handle all the maxed out burst cases manually -- most often it is just an oversight from the user.
    Further just deleting user data would be really really really bad idea.

@taizi said: don't delete it,your neighborhood will take up these space ASAP

Automation clears space ASAP on as needed basis as well.

df results are no longer relevant or correct information.
    (perhaps we should get someone write a script which shows the adjustable dynamic use range as free space?)

@mikewazar said: In /home I see 9 users (excl. dragonfs) and a 29TB MDADM... quite heavily oversubscribed if all users are on the 6TB tier.

Users are mixed on the server class, depending on series this variance can be huge. It's per server class; For example Value1000 has it's own set of servers, M1000 it's own etc.
    and on any given server can be any given size services of that class.

Meaning that on the example case you could be the only 6TB user and all of the rest are 1TB accounts. Smallest is the most common.

@xetsys said: They fixed up everything. Thank you pulsedmedia for everything. And please accept my apologies for ever doubting your services.

You are most welcome. Sometimes we are a bit slow, like all the Chia rush has caused, but we'll eventually get there :)

@corbpie said: Anyone else have network speeds in the KiB/s ?

Known issue with Twelve99 (Telia) being congested on several hops around here. A LOT of reports has been submitted, but the person responsible for routing is on vacation right now. We are also working on alternative solutions.
    However due to the nature of the issue any solution might even take months to come to a fruition. Rest assured tho that we are taking steps to ensure something like this does not happen anymore, at least not long term.

We have sent a lot of reports upstream as well to show the congestion, and right at this very moment as i'm writing this the congestion is not quite as bad as it's been in the past couple of weeks.

This will get resolved, but i cannot give exact ETA -- might be solved within 1-2 days, might take more than a month.

If you are able to use a VPN or Proxy which gets different routing to avoid the Telia network hops, that can work as temporary fix for you.
    Only the Telia hops are affected, and very large portion of our traffic goes via other routes. Every network has different routing, thus an VPN or Proxy may solve it for you.

We are really sorry for all the inconvenience this may have caused you.

@Merlincool said: Thanks @PulsedMedia for space issue but client keeps crashing every now and then, what about that fix? Can it run stable without crashing, by the time it gets crashed and comes to normal, peers lose my connection and I suffer ratio loss.

I believe all tickets of this nature were finally catched up today, if not ping your ticket to make it fresh again.

Space issues should NOT exist anymore, i am pretty sure dev finished to make sure of that -- but we'll check again.

Really sorry for the slow ticket response times as of late etc. growth pains and so forth. We'll try to manage next similar situation a bit better -- tho how often do you 2x+ your capacity in the course of a few weeks and put in order for the 3x at the same time?

Small business growth pains.

We had to increase cooling capacity all of sudden by 50% too, that was quite gray hair causing situation seeing we also got way too early hot, and not just that, but huge heat wave which just continues. All sorts of that kind of growth pain stuff.

Hopefully we will catch up on dev backlog by end of the month too! :)

• Where is my welcome summer offers

edited July 2021

Good stuff, but please work on communication and tickets. Just have a notice somewhere so people who don't visit LET see what's going on and without having to open a ticket.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Twelve99 (Telia) issue should be resolved now. Still waiting for more feedback but so far looks good

• @PulsedMedia , tried to buy today but the coupons are not valid anymore....

• Abysmal FTP transfer rates to the east coast of the United States appear to be resolved. Will continue to monitor performance.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @starbetrayer said: @PulsedMedia , tried to buy today but the coupons are not valid anymore....

That'll happen when a promo has expired.

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • If any one wants to let go their account, I am willing to take over. Missed the promo, twice ;(

• @skorous said:

@starbetrayer said: @PulsedMedia , tried to buy today but the coupons are not valid anymore....

That'll happen when a promo has expired.

really? thank you for your input, captain obvious.

• taizitaizi Member

excuse me,sometimes i can't add torrent in rutorrent.the torrent i add maybe added before but i foget delete it with file,now i can't add it again :(

• @taizi said:
    excuse me,sometimes i can't add torrent in rutorrent.the torrent i add maybe added before but i foget delete it with file,now i can't add it again :(

if you can't add torrent then just check the name of torrent in rutorrent panel and delete it of its existing

• taizitaizi Member

@Merlincool said:

@taizi said:

if you can't add torrent then just check the name of torrent in rutorrent panel and delete it of its existing

no,they don't exist on rutorrent,i checked and searched.