Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 119
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• $10.00 /per mo

• 4GB RAM
    • 1024MB Swap
    • 4x vCPU
    • 200GB HDD space
    • 100TB transfer
    • 1 Gbps uplink
    • 1x IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • OpenVZ/SolusVM
    • DDOS Mitigatiom
    • DALLAS

Good deal,

Where do you get it ?

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited December 2019

@isunbejo said:

$10.00 /per mo

• 4GB RAM
    • 1024MB Swap
    • 4x vCPU
    • 200GB HDD space
    • 100TB transfer
    • 1 Gbps uplink
    • 1x IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • OpenVZ/SolusVM
    • DDOS Mitigatiom
    • DALLAS

Good deal,

Where do you get it ?

read my comments on the page this is a great company

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161744/catalyst-is-back-with-unmetered-vps-offers-for-black-friday
    https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?gid=26

Thanked by 1isunbejo
  • NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited December 2019

@dTQzBen8 said:
    3. Speaking of phoenix, did you notice there's no phoenix deals at all? Wondering why.

@smallbibi here you are

I believe there's no phoenix because colocrossing doesn't have phoenix? That's a great list, care to share what you will be using most of them for? Personally I got a few servers this black friday as well, but sadly all of them were from eggs as I couldn't check out for any of the flash deals I was interested in :(

(Either way, the servers I kept since last black friday have been idling, and will probably continue to idle this next year together with the newer servers lol)

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8
  • Hello all,

anyone who is get $2 from Virmach?
    show me there..

• @smallbibi said:
    I believe there's no phoenix because colocrossing doesn't have phoenix?

Although it's ok, but still missing it.

That's a great list, care to share what you will be using most of them for

Idling.

No actually I will run some service on them, especially those premiums. But for tinys, they may get idling because resource is limited.

• @VirMach Anything for me :/?

• Seems @VirMach got everyone's unpaid bills, including those declined, back.

If you got something you want declined, login now and check, you may still get it!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • CLPetersCLPeters Member
    edited December 2019

I got charged today for a service that had a due date of 11/29/2019 and was canceled on 11/18/2019. Payment method was credit card and not a paypal subscription.

Edit: Service is also listed as "Canceled" in the portal but they still took payment for it.

• @VirMach said:
    We're enacting another rule to discourage anyone from adding something to cart and not completing. If you add it to cart, check out to the point where the invoice is generated you will be obligated to make the purchase. If the invoice is not paid it will eventually go into collections and you will be required to pay it to keep your account in good standing.

We might make an exception here or there as we're not after screwing people over, but this is how it will have to be; sorry.

So any invoices after 11:30AM PST, on December 4th, 2019, we will find all of them and make sure everyone pays.

@VirMach Seems like invoices which auto declined or cancelled before 11:30AM PST December 4th, 2019 back again. Is that the rule changed? I don’t know if I should pay cause the invoices were canceled immediately by the system. >.<

• @dTQzBen8 said:
    Seems @VirMach got everyone's unpaid bills, including those declined, back.

If you got something you want declined, login now and check, you may still get it!

Think this is their “collections” effects, try to get them all auto paid so no one’s trying auto checkout bots again.

Problem is, some of the legitimately cancelled invoices (like mine) has been turned back to “Unpaid”, even if it’s for a service I cancelled. That’s a problem, but not a big deal for me, since I don’t have a payment method on file.

Aside from Amazon and my cell phone company, no one else has my payment on file. I typically remove it after the purchase (or give them prepaid card for trials) if they force me to add a payment. Not just Virmach, I just don’t want charges randomly appearing without my authorization.

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8
  • @CLPeters said:
    I got charged today for a service that had a due date of 11/29/2019 and was canceled on 11/18/2019. Payment method was credit card and not a paypal subscription.

Edit: Service is also listed as "Canceled" in the portal but they still took payment for it.

Same here, cancellation was effective on 11/28/2019 for me. Still got a invoice for a cancelled service... Something must be very wrong on their end.

• @Edmond said:

@CLPeters said:

Same here, cancellation was effective on 11/28/2019 for me. Still got a invoice for a cancelled service... Something must be very wrong on their end.

I got a upcoming payment email from them on 10/30/2019 that the due date was 11/29/2019. Canceled on 11/18/2019 and nothing more other than the cancellation request email until today. Just a notice from Paypal that they charged and then a payment confirmation from them.

• @CLPeters said:

@Edmond said:

@CLPeters said:

I got a upcoming payment email from them on 10/30/2019 that the due date was 11/29/2019. Canceled on 11/18/2019 and nothing more other than the cancellation request email until today. Just a notice from Paypal that they charged and then a payment confirmation from them.

Curious, but did it automatically provision the VPS again for you?

• Just adding myself to the list of people that got an invoice for previously cancelled service.

• Nope.

• This is a notice to remind you that you have an invoice due on 12/09/2019. We tried to bill you automatically but were unable to because we had an issue attempting to charge you.

• @VirMach because of 502, I generate two identical orders , I paid for one, and now another invoice reopen

• Looks like the @VirMach billing server is attempting to get revenge.

Thanked by 2tridinebandim kkrajk
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited December 2019

@donli said:
    Looks like the @VirMach billing server is attempting to get revenge.

Error 520
    Web server is returning an unknown error

Yay, it's like BF once again, just that it's 520, not 502. What's the deal today @virmach?

Edit: I think they're trying to fix the problem or billing crashed..

Critical Error

SQLSTATE[08S01]: Communication link failure: 1053 Server shutdown in progress (SQL: delete from `tblbannedips` where `expires` < 2019-12-09 18:14:59)

Thanked by 1moni099878
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

hjh142857 said: @VirMach Seems like invoices which auto declined or cancelled before 11:30AM PST December 4th, 2019 back again. Is that the rule changed? I don’t know if I should pay cause the invoices were canceled immediately by the system. >.<

CLPeters said: I got charged today for a service that had a due date of 11/29/2019 and was canceled on 11/18/2019. Payment method was credit card and not a paypal subscription.

dTQzBen8 said: Seems @VirMach got everyone's unpaid bills, including those declined, back.

I'm sorry, we haven't been having a fun time with WHMCS. They rolled out a less than stellar update, that caused some major billing problems. We also had additional problems with some other third party addons. We cut out some of the problematic modules and wrote our own code to fix it all, but there was still a specific issue with how WHMCS handles cancellations. People with invoices due since 11/26/2019 who cancelled may be affected.

We will honor all refunds if you placed a cancellation request and got charged, and we're going to look through these ourselves to refund people that shouldn't have been charged.

Luckily it's not as bad as last year where WHMCS tried charging people 5 times.

Edmond said: Think this is their “collections” effects, try to get them all auto paid so no one’s trying auto checkout bots again.

Problem is, some of the legitimately cancelled invoices (like mine) has been turned back to “Unpaid”, even if it’s for a service I cancelled. That’s a problem, but not a big deal for me, since I don’t have a payment method on file.

We're cleaning these up right after, this is part of the module we re-coded ourselves.

• @ouvoun said:
    Just adding myself to the list of people that got an invoice for previously cancelled service.

Adding me too.

• @VirMach said:

So for declined invoices, should I ask for refund or I just wait for machines works?

After making a payment those service still marked as "Declined".

@aRNoLD said:

@ouvoun said:
    Just adding myself to the list of people that got an invoice for previously cancelled service.

Adding me too.

We're sorting it all now. Luckily not many people affected (percentage-wise.)

• Hello there. For those re-generated invoices and received money, will the service be cancelled if it has already been opened? I will not cancel it myself. And will it still implement the rules made on the 4th? As long as the invoice generated after the 4th has to be paid

@weiai said:
    Hello there. For those re-generated invoices and received money, will the service be cancelled if it has already been opened? I will not cancel it myself. And will it still implement the rules made on the 4th? As long as the invoice generated after the 4th has to be paid

If you were billed for a black friday special, and it was before 12/04 and you do not want it, you can contact us for a refund. Otherwise if it paid and the service did NOT create, then feel free to contact us in about... 12 hours.

If anyone was billed for a CANCELLED service, you're about to get refunded in the next 30 minutes or so.

Everyone who was charged for a cancelled service has been refunded. If you did not receive a refund/the invoice is marked as paid/didn't receive a refund confirmation e-mail please feel free to contact us and we'll get it sorted as soon as possible.

If you got charged for a BF special before 12/04 at 10AM or so PST, feel free to contact us to cancel it for a refund if and only if you were billed for it today (aka not if you actually purchased it, paid yourself, and changed your mind.)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

• @dTQzBen8 said:

So for declined invoices, should I ask for refund or I just wait for machines works?

Hello @VirMach could you answer it or should I raise a ticket?

@dTQzBen8 said:

@dTQzBen8 said:

Hello @VirMach could you answer it or should I raise a ticket?

If it activates the service automatically and you want to keep it, you do not need to raise a ticket. Otherwise you do.

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8
  • bennyonebennyone Member
    edited December 2019

Hello,I didn't generate an order on the fourth day, but I snapped up the server in a new round of activities, generated an order and paid. I already got a server, so I still have to pay for machines that don't pay? what should I do?
    @VirMach

• @VirMach said:

hjh142857 said: @VirMach Seems like invoices which auto declined or cancelled before 11:30AM PST December 4th, 2019 back again. Is that the rule changed? I don’t know if I should pay cause the invoices were canceled immediately by the system. >.<

CLPeters said: I got charged today for a service that had a due date of 11/29/2019 and was canceled on 11/18/2019. Payment method was credit card and not a paypal subscription.

dTQzBen8 said: Seems @VirMach got everyone's unpaid bills, including those declined, back.

I'm sorry, we haven't been having a fun time with WHMCS. They rolled out a less than stellar update, that caused some major billing problems. We also had additional problems with some other third party addons. We cut out some of the problematic modules and wrote our own code to fix it all, but there was still a specific issue with how WHMCS handles cancellations. People with invoices due since 11/26/2019 who cancelled may be affected.

We will honor all refunds if you placed a cancellation request and got charged, and we're going to look through these ourselves to refund people that shouldn't have been charged.

Luckily it's not as bad as last year where WHMCS tried charging people 5 times.

Edmond said: Think this is their “collections” effects, try to get them all auto paid so no one’s trying auto checkout bots again.

We're cleaning these up right after, this is part of the module we re-coded ourselves.

Forwarded this to cn vps community.
    Many people spamming that virmach will ran out of business and prepare to apply for dispute.

Thanked by 1Edmond