Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 116
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@geo said:
    Thanks for taking my money!

LOL!

• Well now that Virmach’s going to do a flash deal sometime between now and end of next year, they got themselves to blame to infinitely serve the same page over and over again to some IP to a LA VPS.

I want deal. I also want sleep. This is still too difficult.

• There was an egg that wasn't working properly when it was first posted by virmach that's fixed now, I just tried it a while ago. The eggs are still live!

Thanked by 1scorcher9
  • @smallbibi said:
    There was an egg that wasn't working properly when it was first posted by virmach that's fixed now, I just tried it a while ago. The eggs are still live!

They did say they aren’t expiring the coupon codes yet so it should be good for now!...

(You wanna share that egg you got please? 🙏🙏🙏)

• @Edmond said:

@smallbibi said:
    There was an egg that wasn't working properly when it was first posted by virmach that's fixed now, I just tried it a while ago. The eggs are still live!

They did say they aren’t expiring the coupon codes yet so it should be good for now!...

I don't think I am at liberty to share, but it was a 90% recurring coupon that is most definitely worth the hunt :blush:

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @smallbibi said:

@Edmond said:

@smallbibi said:

I don't think I am at liberty to share, but it was a 90% recurring coupon that is most definitely worth the hunt :blush:

Hmm... just curiously, what does the 90% off recurring coupon apply on?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Edmond said:

SSD512

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FAT32 said:

@Edmond said:

SSD512

We allow more than one Easter egg per account? If so, I’m spending my evening digging!

• wibwib Member
    edited December 2019

winnings

Thanked by 1uptime
  • People are so easy to control with money. :smile:

Thank you @VirMach for the awesome offers throughout Black Friday and a week after it.

Thanked by 2uptime mrTom
  • Some of the VPS I purchased have an incorrect expiration date. @virmach already said something about it?

• @EHRA said:
    Some of the VPS I purchased have an incorrect expiration date. @virmach already said something about it?

What do you mean by "incorrect expiration date"?

• EHRA said: Some of the VPS I purchased have an incorrect expiration date. @virmach already said something about it?

Yes, it will fix itself

Thanked by 1EHRA
  • donli said: incorrect expiration date

I acquired the VPS on Black Friday 2019 and on an annual contract, but some of them are due on month 04 and month 06 of 2020.

FrankZ said: Yes, it will fix itself

Thanks for the clarification.

• @FAT32 said:

@Edmond said:

SSD512

Oh, that's what it was! I thought it was one of those trolling coupons by @VirMach :smiley:

What was the last coupon for? Is the 80% easter egg real?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Is it possible to add private IP for two VPS in the same location? @VirMach

• FINALLY…
    good job @VirMach

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @pullangcubo said:

not sure exactly but I think 80% off applies to a (monthly?) SSD8

• @uptime said:

@pullangcubo said:

not sure exactly but I think 80% off applies to a (monthly?) SSD8

Thanks. This worked for monthly no annual.

Thanked by 2uptime pullangcubo
  • @king8654 said:
    Ha fuck MAE

Just cancelled. @virmach requested refund, take pity on my fast clicking illness

That was a joke, right? You couldn't possibly have missed the bazillion notices of "no refunds"? It's shit like this that ruins deals for the rest of us.

• @TimboJones said:

@king8654 said:
    Ha fuck MAE

Just cancelled. @virmach requested refund, take pity on my fast clicking illness

That was a joke, right? You couldn't possibly have missed the bazillion notices of "no refunds"? It's shit like this that ruins deals for the rest of us.

If I understand correctly, the refund request was for a SSD8G which does not have the "no refunds" policy.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2019

@geo said:

@TimboJones said:

@king8654 said:
    Ha fuck MAE

If I understand correctly, the refund request was for a SSD8G which does not have the "no refunds" policy.

Dunno. I'm going by "@virmach no idea what I just bought for $40 but it tasted good. accidentally chose 2x1gb instead of 10gb for extra $2, oh well lol that makes 11 vps I bought over three days with you guys. This is a sickness" commented in this BF and Cyber Monday deals thread.

• @EHRA said:

donli said: incorrect expiration date

I acquired the VPS on Black Friday 2019 and on an annual contract, but some of them are due on month 04 and month 06 of 2020.

FrankZ said: Yes, it will fix itself

Thanks for the clarification.

Some off VPS offered were for quarterly price..

• $8,$2,$88 ...... Those offers are missed ... :(

Will these still be released and distributed at different times ...

• @alvin said:
    $8,$2,$88 ...... Those offers are missed ... :(

Of course! see this: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3061705/#Comment_3061705

• CrabCrab Member
    edited December 2019

80% discount on SSD8G, not bad. Just grabbed one for fun :) I wonder what I could use it for...

• @RecD said:

@alvin said:
    $8,$2,$88 ...... Those offers are missed ... :(

Of course! see this: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3061705/#Comment_3061705

I'm updating my private script (or quickly do a new one) this evening to monitor for changes to their BF page, specials page, and to the page that shows the BF plan deal. Whenever it changes, I get text.

Hopefully Virmach doesn't mess with me and change a tiny thing...

• Got $7.68LA & $33.33.https://www.lowendtalk.com/resources/emoji/smile.png

• uptime said: which exit?

lol, How do you know that joke?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

um ... I grew up watching Saturday Night Live - back when it was still funny from time to time. :blush:

Also ... spent much of my younger years in Philadelphia and later in NYC. Never had much to do with Joisey though (had a girlfriend from there, that was enough to know it was trouble)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Thanked by 1FrankZ