Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 115
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• I did't get the $2 Buffalo, but still enjoy this cyber week. Thanks Virmach!

• @est said:
    I did't get the $2 Buffalo, but still enjoy this cyber week. Thanks Virmach!

Only thing I got was the Easter egg, the rest of the deals would just crash the billing server.... I wish I managed the $2 Buffalo...

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@Edmond said:
    Only thing I got was the Easter egg, the rest of the deals would just crash the billing server.... I wish I managed the $2 Buffalo...

Well. What if I tell you the only thing I managed to get is one of the easter eggs that I designed (the not so limited one)?

Stuck in that 502/503/522/5XX/Captcha/RateLimiting :/

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • @FAT32 said:

@Edmond said:

Well. What if I tell you the only thing I managed to get is one of the easter eggs that I designed (the not so limited one)?

Stuck in that 502/503/522/5XX/Captcha/RateLimiting :/

Well can’t blame you, all I’d also get is 502, 503, captcha x3 per challenge, and, towards the end, “you have been banned for 60 seconds”.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Don't forget your shopping cart is empty!

• I get too much 502, 503, captcha and one 3.99$, thanks virmach.

• Was hoping that would be a surprise in itself like last year...

• Anyone wanna buy/transfer some Virmach? :blush:

• Sure, what you got?

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Anyone wanna buy/transfer some Virmach? :blush:

• We're at 99.9K views.

• Hxxx said: Sure, what you got?

Atlanta 1.13GB 20GB SSD 1000GB BW $16.28
    Buffalo 3.5GB 30GB SSD 2.44TB BW $34.89

Not looking to profit from this, only to cover cost + fees.
    This'll leave me 2, one in Buffalo, one in Piscataway.

• Finally the madness is over. Now everyone can sleep peacefully knowing they wont be missing any deal.

Thanked by 3toumi111 kkrajk Chronic
  • Anymore Deadpool deal?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • is it just me or anyone still refreshing the flash deals page once in a while?

• @alilet said:
    Finally the madness is over. Now everyone can sleep peacefully knowing they wont be missing any deal.

Are you really sure? :wink:

Thanked by 1alilet
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@alilet said:
    Finally the madness is over. Now everyone can sleep peacefully knowing they wont be missing any deal.

We will be turning on the flash sale randomly sometime between today and the end of next year. It will have a very good deal, but only the people that see it first will get that. You need to make sure you're always only 5 minutes away from being able to click that button. I highly recommend avoiding any driving, hiking, surgery, spending time with the family, or sleep. If you shower make sure you wear touchscreen gloves for easy phone access.

Please make sure you leave the tab open at all times on all devices. Oh wait, that's not enough. The script won't auto-update you until you refresh it at least the first time.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@VirMach said:

Oh god. How can I even sleep with this.

• @FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

Oh god. How can I even sleep with this.

In short......we are fucked

Thanked by 3FAT32 bdl yongsiklee
  • thanks VirMach

• thank you @VirMach

• Thanks for deals @VirMach

• Thanks for taking my money!

• Dang...I tried so hard to get the $2 deal but no dice, I too got hit with endless 502's, captchas, and eventually the empty cart :(

• @VirMach said:

@alilet said:

We will be turning on the flash sale randomly sometime between today and the end of next year. It will have a very good deal, but only the people that see it first will get that. You need to make sure you're always only 5 minutes away from being able to click that button. I highly recommend avoiding any driving, hiking, surgery, spending time with the family, or sleep. If you shower make sure you wear touchscreen gloves for easy phone access.

Please make sure you leave the tab open at all times on all devices. Oh wait, that's not enough. The script won't auto-update you until you refresh it at least the first time.

Thanks @VirMach . We bought several $500 laptops/phones just to hunt sevreral $5 VPSs :-)

Thanked by 2yongsiklee uptime
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

I have just completed 12 cheap server purchases to idle.
    Time to relax now. My index finger is aching.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FZhang said:

LIMITED OFFER
    > $5.00 /yr
    > VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Neat Deal
    > RAM 512MB RAM
    > CPU 1 vCORE
    > HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    > LOCATION Piscataway, NY LOCATION
    > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Find something interesting!
    This is Piscataway, NY!
    This must be combination of Piscataway, NJ and Buffalo, NY

@VirMach is it a new datacenter? :wink:

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @RecD said:

Find something interesting!
    This is Piscataway, NY!
    This must be combination of Piscataway, NJ and Buffalo, NY

@VirMach is it a new datacenter? :wink:

NJ gets no respect.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FAT32 thanks for the tracker. I used it for the sound alerts until I gave up.

Thanked by 1FAT32