Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 114
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @VirMach that is not fair when you add it in cart and then can't pay and disappear

• ChronicChronic Member
    edited December 2019

benj0x said: Does even anyone use these VirMach Servers in a productive environment with such strict FUP?

I'm about to turn mine into a booming Minecraft server business. Gotta put those CPUs and RAM to good use.

• Thanked by 1Chronic
  • After days of very little sleep, was lucky enough to get the $5.02 and $2 deals. Thanks everyone for all the entertainment.

• There is either no sale running or we’re facing technical difficulties that will be shortly resolved. Thanks.

• @dribbler said:
    After days of very little sleep, was lucky enough to get the $5.02 and $2 deals. Thanks everyone for all the entertainment.

That’s some black magic right there.

• So I got 6 idlers. Any way to consolidate them into single soluvm login?

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • Is there any way to add more bandwidth for $8 Buffalo? @VirMach

• @benj0x said:
    Does even anyone use these VirMach Servers in a productive environment with such strict FUP?

Well I got so many going to host few static sites on each, maybe Move few clients to get theIr wordpress off shared hosting.

Man I gotta search what to even do with these.

• @cmpe said:
    So I got 6 idlers. Any way to consolidate them into single soluvm login?

It was separated so you could transfer it out without any additional fee..

Thanked by 2plumberg cmpe
  • @samm said:
    @VirMach that is not fair when you add it in cart and then can't pay and disappear

Nope, but neither is it expected to get those specs for $2. Some win, most lose

• @cmpe said:
    So I got 6 idlers. Any way to consolidate them into single soluvm login?

It was separated so you could transfer it out without any additional fee..

• @abjr said:

@dribbler said:
    After days of very little sleep, was lucky enough to get the $5.02 and $2 deals. Thanks everyone for all the entertainment.

That’s some black magic right there.

Yeah, I'm still in shock. These are my only purchases this Black Friday/Cyber Monday; I'm broke after renewing my 2017 and 2018 VPS deals!

• anyone got it $2 ??
    who is that..

• @Ganonk said:
    anyone got it $2 ??
    who is that..

not me

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Haha nope, I missed the $2 and $5.02 offers, but, I still have 10 VPS with @VirMach, of which 9 are idling. :s

• moni099878moni099878 Member
    edited December 2019

king8654 said: Nope, but neither is it expected to get those specs for $2. Some win, most lose

Does VirMach have private network?

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • I missed out on some recent ones as I was out. But did pick up decent ones during Black Friday that I am happy with Thanks @VirMach

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited December 2019

Got the $5.02 one last min, good finish to the night. Probably only renew 3-4 next year but can't freggin wait to idle

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited December 2019

firs time i attempted to buy something and got blocked for 10 mins, quickly changed internet provider hence logged out billling panel, tried logging in, got empty cart. i saw all of them in one deal... thanks :)

• 5.02 is real.

Thanked by 1Leonn
  • let's keep talking here to inflate the pages number of this thread while waiting for virmach to re-run the cyber week...
    if after an hour no change or confirmation, maybe we can start to talk about what we got during the week....
    May this thread surpasses the 2018 thread in terms of page numbers

• I am back. So now we have to wait till next year?

• thanks virmach, good job! see u 2020 :)

• FZhangFZhang Member
    edited December 2019

@VirMach BF/CM Flash Sale Withdrawal Symptoms

Restlessness: Need to constantly refresh LET and Flash Sales Page just to make sure nothing new pops up.
    Fatigue: Tired from the constant refresh but can't keep away
    Insomnia: due to all the thoughts about what you are going to do with all the new toys
    Poor Concentration: Can't think of anything but the flash sales

• Seems like billing server is on fire even when there are no flash sales.

• Damn that was an incredibly awesome final deal thank you so much virmach!!! I got me th $2 it was well worth watching this for days on end hahah..

Walked away with 4 vps from virmach. My toddler also dropped her new snow globe on the floor and shattered everyehwere right after I made payment. Wooooooo lol don't care about all the glass in my hands and water in the floorboards wooooooooo got me a $2 VPS.

Thanked by 2Ganonk uptime
  • @virmach can be we get a rerun of the last offer? :D

As always, 502s is the only page I ever see... the furthest I gotten in checkout on deals I want is “your shopping cart is empty”.

😭😭😭

• Oh also, do a rerun of a 2018 closing deal, a special deal to those who opened ZERO ticket during BF this year.