Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer

cociucociu Member
edited October 2019 in Offers

Hello dear LET people,

After many fails in auto provisioning module today we have the pleasure to announce about this was resolved thanks to @MikePT , so we will offer a huge discount in our kvm storage line.

About ticketing : normally we respond now in less than 24-48 hours and we will keep to cut this time because in the past 80% of the tickets was related to module issue so we hope this time we will be back to normal .

Now ... where is the offer ? we have decided to include all period payments so the disccount will be in this way :

1) montly payments 10% Recurring for life using cupon code kvm10%
2) Quarently payments 20% Recurring for life using cupon code kvm20%
3) 6 month payments 30% Recurring for life using cupon code kvm30%
4) 1 year payments 40% Recurring for life using cupon code kvm40%
5) 2 years payments 50% Recurring for life using cupon code kvm50%

6) any period time 1-2-3 years 60% ONE TIME PAYMENT using the cupon code kvm60%

Exemple of kvm offer :

1TB HDD
CPU 1vCore
1 Dedicated IP
1GB ECC RAM
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
10TB Traffic/Month
1 Gbps Port

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=402&currency=1&language=en
Price after apply the cupon code for exemple kvm60% will be 29.60 eur/year

2TB HDD
CPU 2vCore
1 Dedicated IP
2GB ECC RAM
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
15TB Traffic/Month
1 Gbps Port

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=403&currency=1&language=en
Price after apply the cupon code for exemple kvm60% will be €57.60EUR /year

You can play with any plan up to 10tb/kvm or use any cupon code what is fit your needs in any plan from this adress : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage .

We offer 30 money back guarantee (no question asked) if you dont make more than 100gb traffic .

Ping ip 45.14.148.1

ALL cupons is valid until the day 31.10.2019 or when we collect orders up to 800 tb space.

Also we will deliver the first 100 orders in 4-5 hours after this we can tard up to 48-72 hours in provide your kvm , due date for delivery will be Sunday (12.10.2019)

Thanks all .

Comments

• LeviLevi Member
    edited October 2019

Did you addressed the following problems?

1. Self-shrinking disk space
    2. DDoS attacks to your billing system
    3. Insanely unstable network
    4. Use of unsupported kernel, therefor inability to upgrade OS
  • cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

LTniger said: Did you addressed the following problems?

Shrinking disk space

DDoS attacks to your billing system
    Insanely unstable network
    Use of unsupported kernel, therefor inability to upgrade OS

yes , yes , yes. About ddos we have 2 different protection but you know .. nobody can guarantee. For the moment we are still under atack (2 month yet) but we are up and running ..

About the kernel this is kvm nothing related with Ovz6

Thanked by 2Levi receivedthanks
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Raid? And if yes what level?

Also, considering the many problems that people experienced with HostSolutions I suggest that you offer some way to allow for up to 3 months testing (with normal price)
    and to only then pay front up for long-term larger rebates.

Your pricing is attractive, I want to clearly state that, but I also think that you must allow customers to regain trust before they pay for 1 year or even more.

Thanked by 1receivedthanks
  • cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

jsg said: Raid? And if yes what level?

Also, considering the many problems that people experienced with HostSolutions I suggest that you offer some way to allow for up to 3 months testing (with normal price)

and to only then pay front up for long-term larger rebates.

Your pricing is attractive, I want to clearly state that, but I also think that you must allow customers to regain trust before they pay for 1 year or even more.

raid is 6 or 60 depend of the node where the kvm is created. About bad experience .. i have offered 30 days money back guarantee so i think is fair .

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@LTniger said:
    Did you addressed the following problems?

1. Shrinking disk space
    2. DDoS attacks to your billing system
    3. Insanely unstable network
    4. Use of unsupported kernel, therefor inability to upgrade OS

Shrinking isnt supported. It cannot go well. Its tough to do that on raw storage. You would need thin lvm and even that fails sometimes.

@cociu hope everything works well now!

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

@ MikePT said:
    Shrinking isnt supported. It cannot go well.

Lulz ... (I'm guessing @LTNiger was referring rather to unwanted "shrinkage" - possibly the same thing that soured me on the ovz storage deal I tried a couple years ago.)

Anyway it is good to see @cociu doing the needful to move this kvm project forward now - will be wishing much luck and great success ... from a safe distance :)

edited October 2019

@uptime said:

@ MikePT said:
    Shrinking isnt supported. It cannot go well.

Lulz ... (I'm guessing @LTNiger was referring rather to unwanted "shrinkage" - possibly the same thing that soured me on the ovz storage deal I tried a couple years ago.)

Anyway it is good to see @cociu doing the needful to move this kvm project forward now - will be wishing much luck and great success ... from a safe distance :)

Ahh sorry. Should be all dedicated. It cant be oversold like OVZ. Right now all functions are working. Password resets, reinstalls, networking, automatic disk expanding, etc.

• Can I get my OVZ migrated to KVM (data loss if fine), and pay the difference?

• @sanvit said:
    Can I get my OVZ migrated to KVM (data loss if fine), and pay the difference?

OVZ was not life recurring, only 2 bills, but it is sound interesting

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I welcome the 30 days money back guarantee. In my opinion this is a honest move to build again trust (which is one of the most important things).

I cannot say much about those VPS as I do not have one. But I see moving forward to KVM a big step as it allows installing and upgrading any OS including kernel independently of the host machine and it should solve many of the major problems reported in the past with the former OVZ products.

I do have a dedicated server with HostSolutions for more than a year, so can at least review the network from that point of view. Before the DDoS attacks network performance, jitter, packet loss etc. was very good, nearly perfect for the money paid. Since the DDoS attacks network became very instable. I totally agree that it is not easy to defend against constant DDoS attacks and I can confirm the network is basically up but shows many burps and hiccups. Much worse compared to Online.net Paris obviously. Further improvement needs to be done in my opinion. My SmokePing graphs which I started after the DDoS issue are showing more and more green lines but there are still often 10-15 minutes with high packet loss during which accessing the server becomes very sluggish which is annoying.

I can say that I clearly see a positive trend with the network quality.
    I hope similiar improvements apply to this new KVM storage line.
    Keep up the good work, @cociu!

• Have @cociu u chosen @MikePT as L2/L3 support? Gonna be interesting if that happens.

Other than slow responses in support tickets, I could see @cociu indeed offered 30 days money back at least for my case couple of months ago.

• Nice offer but I don't see how to get to 2.11€/m/tb. 24 months with the 60% coupon comes to 2.33/m/tb if my math is right.

• willie said: Nice offer but I don't see how to get to 2.11€/m/tb. 24 months with the 60% coupon comes to 2.33/m/tb if my math is right.

even 1.91/ 1tb space

• plumbergplumberg Veteran
    edited October 2019

@cociu
    It will be awesome if you can transition my openvz to this KVM.. I can pay difference and happily use this kvm offer over openvz. Any consideration will be really appreciated...

Also I am ok with you canceling openvz, pro rate account ou until credit and then I order this new kvm.

Please.

• It will be awesome if you can transition my openvz to this KVM.. I can pay difference and happily use this kvm offer over openvz. Any consideration will be really appreciated...

Also I am ok with you canceling openvz, pro rate account ou until credit and then I order this new kvm.

Please.

i dont tell i am not opened ..... but .. we are just recuperated from the latest problems and if i accept this we will be fucked the next month with this changes because need manually atention. So i will take a decision in the next 24-48 hours about this and i will let you know.

• @cociu it would be awesome if you could do a pro rated refund on my OVZ to account credit so I can re-order a KVM

• @cociu said:

It will be awesome if you can transition my openvz to this KVM.. I can pay difference and happily use this kvm offer over openvz. Any consideration will be really appreciated...

Please.

i dont tell i am not opened ..... but .. we are just recuperated from the latest problems and if i accept this we will be fucked the next month with this changes because need manually atention. So i will take a decision in the next 24-48 hours about this and i will let you know.

Thanks for consideration. It is currently idling , so even if it is simply destroyed and recreated, it's ok. I am ok with you doing this change later (after the provisioning of orders from new customers). No rush. Just a small confirmation it will be handled in a few days is good for me. Thank you

• ofit said: OVZ was not life recurring, only 2 bills, but it is sound interesting

Mine is recurring, I think. I've had it at least 18 months, in 6 month increments.

• cociu said: even 1.91/ 1tb space

Oh I see, yes, it's 1.80/tb with 6tb and -60% coupon. That is fantastic. I was looking only at the 1tb and 2tb sizes. Nice. I might get 1TB, will see. I already have 1TB OVZ with you that has been working nicely, at least as a static backup.

• willie said: Oh I see, yes, it's 1.80/tb

or 1.66 eur if you pay for 2 years.

edited October 2019

@mrclown said:
    Have @cociu u chosen @MikePT as L2/L3 support? Gonna be interesting if that happens.

Other than slow responses in support tickets, I could see @cociu indeed offered 30 days money back at least for my case couple of months ago.

Nope. I and @cociu have been friends for a long time, he often hires me to fix stuff. I told him I'd sort this for him. I can assure you that he's working hard to fix everything and growing the company.

• That would be amazing I have 2 openvz vps with you I dont mind if they are destroyed and just created as fresh on kvm

• What was the problem with your auto-provisioning and how did @MikePT solve it?

Thanks

Have a nice day

• ps20090 said: What was the problem with your auto-provisioning and how did @MikePT solve it?

in short terms we have change it entirely with another solution because the old one we had no support , we have open multiple tikets and no answer from part of developer so finnaly decided to change all here . Also in the last month we have test all to be sure we will not repeat the nightmare.

• I just want to say that over the last 2 months my VPS has been stable and the network has been pretty good, so progress has been made.

I am interested in this deal but am going to wait and see how the initial rollout goes.

@ps20090 said:
    What was the problem with your auto-provisioning and how did @MikePT solve it?

Thanks

Have a nice day

It was missing cloud-init magic, and it's integration. @cociu has been testing it for a month or so.

The developers, as @cociu mentioned, didn't care about it either - so I had to find the root of the issue and get to fix it, and the templates as well.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

so ... let me get this straight - Host precipitated Mike solutions ...?

Someone's getting some perfume for Christmas this year.

What a time to be alive!

• first vps provided , thanks to all , we will try to continue to provide in 2-4 hours untill all space is gone.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I had a short conversation with cociu and what has been done in the background in the near past and what is planned for the near future sounds really promising.

I myself am rather cautious regarding promises. But if the planned new peerings with more capacity and better SLAs should go live, I'd hope the network quality to be great again. So far network quality has already improved significantly during the last three days compared to how it was before.

• dfroe said: I had a short conversation with cociu and what has been done in the background in the near past and what is planned for the near future sounds really promising.

I myself am rather cautious regarding promises. But if the planned new peerings with more capacity and better SLAs should go live, I'd hope the network quality to be great again. So far network quality has already improved significantly during the last three days compared to how it was before.

understand your doubts but please read your email and you will see the proof , is came inclusive the due date wich is 30 days from the date of contract. Also please understand this is a private email between me and you . I have send you this because you are one of many of our customers who is active including in negative/pozitive feed back wich is count much from us. Also apart from this top provider we are negociate with 2 more but nothing sure for the moment.

Thanks for been part of hostsolutions.ro