Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer

Comments

• one enquiry guys ... someone interesed in storage plan with 10gbps port speed ? will be let say 1tb hdd in 10 eur/mo

• @cociu said:
    one enquiry guys ... someone interesed in storage plan with 10gbps port speed ? will be let say 1tb hdd in 10 eur/mo

How much bandwidth for the month? 10 TB?

• @cociu just to give you a reference: https://virmach.com/cloud-storage-servers/

Virmach offers 1TB storage, 10TB@10Gbps for $7/m

• Hello, cociu, I tried to buy 512gb and 750gb of vps using dollars, but found that there is a problem with the price, it is much more expensive than using the euro, maybe this is a mistake? Can you fix it?

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

huangyuyu said: Hello, cociu, I tried to buy 512gb and 750gb of vps using dollars, but found that there is a problem with the price, it is much more expensive than using the euro, maybe this is a mistake? Can you fix it?

hello,

change dollars to eur (wich i prefere to have ) is cost me money so i cannot change it. Make your account in eur and pay with eur and you will support the fucking paypal rates exchange wich is not real.

Really sorry.

• ps20090 said: How much bandwidth for the month? 10 TB?

something like this.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

beagle said: @cociu just to give you a reference: https://virmach.com/cloud-storage-servers/

i do not look in the competitors garden normaly , because every of us offer something different like location upstreams and after this speck/price. BUT .. i have been courious how can be sell in this price and i have take a look to the offer and i want to mention is really 10gbps port but not a guarantee speed at least if you push in the "?" button you will see you have 100mbps guaranteed ... so i prefere to not offer it so cheap but with much more speed. My interest in this moment is have at least 60% all my upstreams ocupated because i pay many/month and the upstreams have arrownd 30% usage. I will see how to decide this. More ... to get the real speed will be necesarry raid10 with many hdd wich is cost money because we lost 50% space ... so need to calculate anyway.

• @cociu said:

beagle said: @cociu just to give you a reference: https://virmach.com/cloud-storage-servers/

i do not look in the competitors garden normaly , because every of us offer something different like location upstreams and after this speck/price. BUT .. i have been courious how can be sell in this price and i have take a look to the offer and i want to mention is really 10gbps port but not a guarantee speed at least if you push in the "?" button you will see you have 100mbps guaranteed ... so i prefere to not offer it so cheap but with much more speed. My interest in this moment is have at least 60% all my upstreams ocupated because i pay many/month and the upstreams have arrownd 30% usage. I will see how to decide this. More ... to get the real speed will be necesarry raid10 with many hdd wich is cost money because we lost 50% space ... so need to calculate anyway.

Vs Virmach, are you potentially saying you are prepared to offer full 10Gbps speed, 100% of the time for $10/m?

• LeonDynamic said: Vs Virmach, are you potentially saying you are prepared to offer full 10Gbps speed, 100% of the time for $10/m?

i have mentionated before "vs x x x x provider" for me is not exist. So no sorry.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@pike said: I noticed that the bandwith is limited per connection, so if you can split your file transfers to multiple connections you can achieve much better bandwith.

Thanks for this neat hint. However I need more than 10 simultaneous connections to reach 50 Mbit/s in total as every TCP stream drops to 5-10 Mbit/s after some seconds. Not very usable I'd say. :)

I hope they can fix (or replace) the affected switches or inter-switch links timely.

• dfroe said: Thanks for this neat hint. However I need more than 10 simultaneous connections to reach 50 Mbit/s in total as every TCP stream drops to 5-10 Mbit/s after some seconds. Not very usable I'd say.

I hope they can fix (or replace) the affected switches or inter-switch links timely.

like i have told , tumorrow we will close this job officially , we are still working in the network problems so some of people can have it now normaly and some no. I will post ere once is done and if still ave problems we will get case to case until all is fixed.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I assumed the internet uplink issues and the ones with the erroneous TOR switches where two different independent tasks.
    So good success with your work tomorrow. I am curious to see the differences. :)

And good move to have some announcements on your WHMCS which makes it more transparent to keep track with what's going on. Maybe just as a little feedback, add some timestamps to updates so one can see how old or new a certain statement is. Besides that, keep your work up. If you can continue this way, you can actually build up new and better reputation here and with your customers.

P.S.: And I like your latest newsletter. ;)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

dfroe said: P.S.: And I like your latest newsletter

we try to compensate something for the clients what was involved in all this mess in the latest month. Also i ave a big stock of 12 tb hdd so way not offer a good price for lifetime usage of this hdd. Also the customer will be the owner of his hdd .. in case will not recurring the service hi can ask for his hdd. to be send to his home

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • Let me copy&paste the great deal I have got as the customer:

We are excited to present a hot deal: 12 TB HDD (single drive) just for 250 EUR one-time payment model : Seagate ST12000NM0008 Exos X14 SATA 6Gb/s 12TB Hard Drive . Offer is aimed for new orders of dedicated servers and for existing customers who already own dedicated server with us. If you are interested, kindly shoot a ticket and we will issue the invoice, once it's paid we will attach your new 12 TB disk to your server as additional drive. Note: as disk belongs to you, you can ask us to ship it you.

• I like that idea and it is a good offer. I'd srsly consider it if I had the dedi and the cash. Spread over 2 years it's 0.95€ per TiB per month which is great, even better over longer periods, it's an enterprise drive with 5 year warranty, and you own the drive. Shipping to US might be expensive though.

• @dosai said:
    @cociu post latest offering in parent post. Ordered one, thanks for the offer!

You meant original post (first post), not parent (previous post), but posts are only editable for 4 hours. After that, a mod is needed to edit.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • Hm, is there any SLA on network?

• @cociu this 12TB dedi lifetime offer, I do not have any dedi with HostSolutions, can I purchase new one now with 12TB HDD.

• Galeej said: @cociu this 12TB dedi lifetime offer, I do not have any dedi with HostSolutions, can I purchase new one now with 12TB HDD.

yes you can purcase a dedi now and pay the hdd too and we will mount it to this new order. You need to open a tiket for the aditional 12 tb because will be a separately order because is a separate product. To mention you will own this hdd so in the day when you left hostsolutions.ro you can ask for your hdd.

• LTniger said: Hm, is there any SLA on network?

start from tumorrow yes will be 99.7 .

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    one enquiry guys ... someone interesed in storage plan with 10gbps port speed ? will be let say 1tb hdd in 10 eur/mo

How many 10Gbps internet connection do you have? if i take 2-3 servers with 10Gbps connection and will use them at full speed simultaneously

• pikepike Veteran
    edited October 2019

@willie said:
    Shipping to US might be expensive though.

37€ as insured parcel with DHL.
    edit: well I'm not sure if that rate applies for parcels from romania too

• tgltgl Member
    edited October 2019

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/15/18624690/trump-import-tax-tariff-laptop-smartphone-manufacturers

but @cociu can send the sister one time with more HDD's to the US

anyway i hope all the problems will be fixed, this is in truth a very good offer, but well, this is what happens when you become the victim of your own success

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

dedicatserver_ro said: How many 10Gbps internet connection do you have? if i take 2-3 servers with 10Gbps connection and will use them at full speed simultaneously

3000 eur/server as many you want. Is just a call and i have any line i want up to 40gbpsx24 lines. So i make you a invoice ? ....

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@cociu said: one enquiry guys ... someone interesed in storage plan with 10gbps port speed ? will be let say 1tb hdd in 10 eur/mo

now is 3000€/server - it's a good price ;)

• dedicatserver_ro said: now is 3000€/server - it's a good price

i really dont understand your point or what is what you think you will win with this comments. you have ask for a dedicated port of 10gbps i have quote this eaven i know you talk shit because in every of my thread offer you are present , so my question is are you invidious ? or what is your frustration let see how we can resolve this if you have a problem. Now about is much or not i have offered what you have asked for a fair price. Quote my words for a vps offer and compare the price ... you are ridiculos.

Be good man , have space for all so do not be mad , also if you have many sisters , came to oradea to share it with us .

Thanked by 2Anna_Parker kkrajk
  • There no date for the add fund promo ?

• ben47955 said: There no date for the add fund promo ?

is 24 hours ... is mentionated

• Thi> @dedicatserver_ro said:

@cociu said:

How many 10Gbps internet connection do you have? if i take 2-3 servers with 10Gbps connection and will use them at full speed simultaneously

Why bruh?
    Marius already said monthly transfer will be capped.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • kennsannkennsann Member
    edited October 2019

@cociu said:

ben47955 said: There no date for the add fund promo ?

is 24 hours ... is mentionated

Can the add fund promo be also used with kvm60%?