Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer

Comments

• pikepike Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    He reminds me of Borat

The whole borat movie story is a memorial of american stupidity and ignorance and some other really bad attributes.
    Fooling poorly educated people, denying everything afterwards, not even letting the people enter your country to legally sue the movie creators. A shame. But that's what the whole country is based on (killing poor, stupid native americans and taking their land/enslaving poor, stupid native africans).

Thanked by 1receivedthanks
  • tgltgl Member

Actually @cociu is acting exactly like an American used cars salesman.

The services are ok, the only problem is that the transition from selling perfumes to hosting was done live, he did not prepare that much, but I think in time the services will become better if he sticks to the plans he's made/presented here, and well, does not become interested in another money making idea any time soon. (e.g. growing alpacas)

@dahartigan said:
    Cociu runs a very cheap service, he seems like a really likable guy. He reminds me of Borat, sure, the sisters thing adds to it.

The potatoes are real, not fake. Sometimes low in potassium when the fields have been used a bit much. He has many fields.

He doesn't give a shit what you do on your VPS as long as you do it quietly and don't do anything really immoral.

The charm is the low price, the attitude and the humor help a lot.

I wouldn't run my main stuff here, but for my particular use, it's great value.

• @pike said:

Aside from your nice little rant, you do realize that the Borat character and movie was created by a British comedian, right?

Interesting way to work in some pointless US-bashing, though.

• Very nice , I like!

• All delivered until now. Really thanks for the orders.

• Your site is down for me. Also on here https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/secure.hostsolutions.ro

• He probably tripped over the cables in the midst of his crazy parties in the DC.

My sister told me a story about cociu sniffin' up a whole key of potassium off her back during a crazy potassium-crazed orgy in the DC, it was what caused the great fsck debacle a year or so back.

Wait until everyone sobers up, the servers will come back online.

• sweatbarsweatbar Member
    edited October 2019

@cociu Did you check my Paypal issue? Still did not get any reply and it has been months.

He Replied to me now and Fixed.

• @dahartigan thanks to your and @LTniger explanations I get it now... the ROI is not EV as in Expected Value from the deals but EV as in Entertainment Value. Maybe some day these might be the waters for me to fish in.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

@vyas11 said:
    Maybe some day these might be the waters for me to fish in.

Beware of the beers in the river :wink:

• @vyas11 said:

What am I missing?

The 5 minutes worth of research that should have convinced you to avoid this deal.

• @ITLabs said:

@vyas11 said:
    Maybe some day these might be the waters for me to fish in.

Beware of the beers in the river :wink:

Beware of the bodies in the river.

• donli said: The 5 minutes worth of research that should have convinced you to avoid this deal.

depend of how you want to search , do you think i am maintain all this structure with only the LET people ? nope sorry ... also yes i have reconosed many times in the last month we have faill , can i get the secod , 3-rd chanse ? "NO let kill the criminal ..." you are a child really, i invite you to spend one day with my guys to see how is the work here and after this you can comment everything .

More i have ofered 30 money back guarantee , do you think is easy to offer this for a provider ? i tell you is not , have also many abusers who is get this chanse to use this service durring 29 days and after this ... fuck the provider . Any way is not the customer problem is perfectly understand . I have offered so many days (never offered until now 30 days) because i know what i sell now. Also the products was tested in the last month in huge production to see all what is faill. Also to mention in the latest 3 month we have ddos atack continuous and we had to point all our effort to resolve this , contract protection , add more peerings , etc etc. Also if you "research" and you want to be true with the feed back you will find some OLD customers here wich is content with our services , we have past together good times and bad times and is still there.

Now , about this offer and the ROI (someone was mentionated) , do you really know my cost of hdd ? nope so please do not comment. I can assure you i am not a ONG so i make profit (big or small is called proffit) , i dont spend the company money ony to be a ONG. More some of my competitors from here was complain about preorders , so i had to change this and i offered almost intant intalation of service so now this "competitors" si shut up the mount right now because cannot blame any more about preorder but i am sure will find something.

To finish this because always i try to avoid such comments but somethimes need to be posted please understand i have my right to sell and you have your right to buy or not so please respect this thread because is a offer thread not a review one , so if you have any complain about my company please spend your time open a review thread and i will respect this

Thanks.

• loeloe Member

Any hope for a smaller plan?

Like:

500GB HDD
    CPU 1vCore (or 1/2 vCore)
    1 Dedicated IP
    512MB ECC RAM

• loe said: Any hope for a smaller plan?

Like:

500GB HDD

CPU 1vCore (or 1/2 vCore)
    1 Dedicated IP
    512MB ECC RAM

yes i am plan to add start from 250 gb but this will came in the future , for the moment i prefere to have this plans to not be agglomerated.

• @cociu said:

To finish this because always i try to avoid such comments but somethimes need to be posted please understand i have my right to sell and you have your right to buy or not so please respect this thread because is a offer thread not a review one , so if you have any complain about my company please spend your time open a review thread and i will respect this

Please respect that this is an LET thread, not an LEB or WHT one and frank comments are part of the landscape here. Additionally my comment was directed to vyas11 who posted negative comments about your service and is clearly an unhappy customer. Unless your goal is to produce unhappy customers I think you'd agree that vyas11 should have avoided your service.

• loeloe Member

cociu said: i am plan to add start from 250 gb but this will came in the future

Nice, any ETA? I currently have an OVZ6 plan with you; I'd be willing to move to KVM but I'd rather keep similar pricing with lower storage than paying more for storage I won't need.

• 250GB package is something I might give a shot because I am not a data hoarder and my current need is to have 100GB so 250GB will be good to have.

• @cociu said:

It will be awesome if you can transition my openvz to this KVM.. I can pay difference and happily use this kvm offer over openvz. Any consideration will be really appreciated...

Also I am ok with you canceling openvz, pro rate account ou until credit and then I order this new kvm.

Please.

i dont tell i am not opened ..... but .. we are just recuperated from the latest problems and if i accept this we will be fucked the next month with this changes because need manually atention. So i will take a decision in the next 24-48 hours about this and i will let you know.

Hi @cociu
    Just wanted to know if you have had a chance to review this request... Whenever you have a chance. Thanks

• Just wanted to know if you have had a chance to review this request... Whenever you have a chance. Thanks

yes i am verry opened for multiple reasons but ... need to be in a property date , take in calculation we are near to BF wen we are ocupated with buy stuff and prepare us , also we are pending to install a big upstream , etc etc. So ... i think we will do this but need to know when will be more ok for us. Definetly after BF if will be. Also .. depend of the plans for each customer , maybe we will swich only some plans who know ... for the moment i am in rush with LXC to be converted to KVM because for some reason is make load in the node ...

Also we have many many customers in openvz so if all want at the same time we are killed.. So i think will be something with task separed for packages .. we will inform this via newsletter when will be.

PS i cannot guarantee we will make this change or not but i am 80% for pro due of the problems what we had with the old module (the openvz is all in the old one so my interest is escapate from this shit) .

Thanked by 2loe receivedthanks
  • @cociu said:

Just wanted to know if you have had a chance to review this request... Whenever you have a chance. Thanks

yes i am verry opened for multiple reasons but ... need to be in a property date , take in calculation we are near to BF wen we are ocupated with buy stuff and prepare us , also we are pending to install a big upstream , etc etc. So ... i think we will do this but need to know when will be more ok for us. Definetly after BF if will be. Also .. depend of the plans for each customer , maybe we will swich only some plans who know ... for the moment i am in rush with LXC to be converted to KVM because for some reason is make load in the node ...

Also we have many many customers in openvz so if all want at the same time we are killed.. So i think will be something with task separed for packages .. we will inform this via newsletter when will be.

PS i cannot guarantee we will make this change or not but i am 80% for pro due of the problems what we had with the old module (the openvz is all in the old one so my interest is escapate from this shit) .

Thanks! @cociu

• welcome @plumberg

for the others who wait for the kvm will be delivered all in the next 10 min. Thanks again to all. Also today we have receive a new lot of hdd so maybe i will extend the time for this cupon codes. Also a feed back about new panel is really apreciated negative/pozitive , at least we know what we will change in the near future.

• @cociu give us 500GB with 1/2 price of the 1TB?

Thanked by 2receivedthanks loe
  • ehab said: @cociu give us 500GB with 1/2 price of the 1TB?

what price you need ? give a exemple

Thanked by 2receivedthanks ehab
  • after kvm60% 16€ ?

• hzr said: This is really RAID10 like it says on your site?

this offers is raid6 or raid60 depend of the node. But for a little more yes i can provide your kvm in a raid10 node between 14 hdd so .... a rock speed and redundancy.

• ehab said: after kvm60% 16€ ?

give me the price for this period without discount :smile:

1) month payments
    2) quarently
    3) 6 month
    4) year

• do your maths, u know you how to make us click pay :wink:

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

ehab said: do your maths, u know you how to make us click pay

beleve me i am too lasy to make numbers at this hour after a many days unsleep. But i can promise if i see some real numbers i will create the package right now

12 tb hdd is cost me arrownd 148 eur (you must to sum the raid too) . So i need the ROI in maximum 5 month .. so make the real numbers and i will play :)

Any way , if will take a look tumorrow at this plans but if someone make the calculation for me ... i am verry gratefull.