Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer

Comments

• you are throwing the ball back at me .... and i am so tired "almost asleep" ... how about

500G HDD
    CPU 1vCore
    1 Dedicated IP
    1GB ECC RAM
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    5TB Traffic/Month
    1 Gbps Port
    €16 / year

limited it to say 5 uses .. does this work for you?

Thanked by 1receivedthanks
  • aliletalilet Member
    edited October 2019

If 16€ is 60% off then regular price per year is 40€ so:

3.33/month (regular price)
    3/month (monthly kvm10%)
    2.67/month (quarterly kvm20%)
    2.33/month (6 months payment kvm30%)
    2/month (1 year payment kvm40%)
    1.67/month (2 years payment kvm50%)
    1.33/month (one billing payment kvm60%)

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

ehab said: you are throwing the ball back at me .... and i am so tired "almost asleep" ... how about

500G HDD

CPU 1vCore
    1 Dedicated IP
    1GB ECC RAM
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    5TB Traffic/Month
    1 Gbps Port
    €16 / year
    limited it to say 5 uses .. does this work for you?

ok , let say 32 eur/year with a 50% off recurring for 2 times . And ram will be 512mb Is this atractive ?

• ehabehab Member
    edited October 2019

cociu i will wait for your BF deals ... that's when your horny enough to give the best prices hahahha ....

• alilet said: If 16€ is 60% off then regular price per year is 40€ so:

3.33/month (regular price)

3/month (monthly kvm10%)

like it ...

• ehab said: cociu i will wait for your BF deals ... that's when your horny enough to give the best prices hahahha ....

true ... but if i ocupated all the fucking hdd what i have buy in the last 2 days until BF i will offer only dedicated servers. We have buy many lots of hdd this days. ALSO i guarantee will not be this cheap price any more , i meen in +1tb price this was only a offer to clear my previous faills.

Thanked by 2ehab receivedthanks
  • If you did 512GB disk for €3/m I would definitely consider getting one.

• cociu said: 3/month (monthly kvm10%)

like it ...

Any way this is a good plan so i will implement it tumorrow and i will place the link in this thread if someone is need it.

Thanked by 2receivedthanks loe
  • Scott15 said: If you did 512GB disk for €3/m I would definitely consider getting one.

tumorrow. I am tired really and need to test it also ... i dont beleve any more in any module ...

• Do that mean LXC will be moved to kvm for there actual price ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

ben47955 said: Do that mean LXC will be moved to kvm for there actual price ?

yes i plan this because is really affecting our proxmox nodes. But i will see when will be this move For the moment we have many storage servers just installed (new ones) so until this will not be out of stock i am not in rush ...

• loeloe Member

cociu said: ok , let say 32 eur/year with a 50% off recurring for 2 times . And ram will be 512mb Is this atractive ?

That sounds good. Recurring forever would be better, of course!

• beaglebeagle Member
    edited October 2019

loe said: Recurring forever would be better, of course!

If the 1+ TB plans are "recurring for life" is there any reason why the smaller plans can't be either? It's not very practical to keep moving data from storage plans around.

And just to put all the changes together, that's the plan we are discussing:

512GB HDD
    CPU 1vCore
    1 Dedicated IP
    512MB ECC RAM
    5TB Traffic/Month
    1 Gbps Port
    €16/yr (12m payment)

• @plumberg said:

@cociu said:

Just wanted to know if you have had a chance to review this request... Whenever you have a chance. Thanks

yes i am verry opened for multiple reasons but ... need to be in a property date , take in calculation we are near to BF wen we are ocupated with buy stuff and prepare us , also we are pending to install a big upstream , etc etc. So ... i think we will do this but need to know when will be more ok for us. Definetly after BF if will be. Also .. depend of the plans for each customer , maybe we will swich only some plans who know ... for the moment i am in rush with LXC to be converted to KVM because for some reason is make load in the node ...

Also we have many many customers in openvz so if all want at the same time we are killed.. So i think will be something with task separed for packages .. we will inform this via newsletter when will be.

PS i cannot guarantee we will make this change or not but i am 80% for pro due of the problems what we had with the old module (the openvz is all in the old one so my interest is escapate from this shit) .

Thanks! @cociu

@cociu

Quick q. Is it possible to terminate my existing openvz storage vps and issue account credit for unused months? In that way, I can order this new kvm right away , so you do not need to do anything manually?

Just a thought. It may be faster with lowest hassles for both. Please do let me know.

• williewillie Member
    edited October 2019

12 tb hdd is cost me arrownd 148 eur (you must to sum the raid too)

How are you managing to get that?! 12tb sata disks are at least 2x that amount here. Do you mean depreciated per year or something? Are you using disassembled external drives like on r/datahoarder? Heh. (We did something like that at my old datacenter during the thailand flood shortage but that was not normal).

Btw I have 1TB on openvz on 6 month billing. Being able to switch that to kvm would be great, but unexpected. I'm happy enough to keep it til it expires, adding the kvm separately.

• XiaomingXiaoming Member
    edited October 2019

I have one set up yesterday, but there's something wrong with it.
    What I can do:
    ping VM gateway IP from my home
    ping other IP in the same sub net from VM
    login into VM via noVNC

What I can NOT do:
    connect VM via SSH
    ping VM IP from my home
    ping VM gateway IP from VM
    ping 1.1.1.1 or any other Internet IP from VM

Firewall in the control panel and on the VM have both been disabled.
    I have submitted a ticket but is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanked by 2Baris huangyuyu
  • @cociu said:
    12 tb hdd is cost me arrownd 148 eur (you must to sum the raid too) . So i need the ROI in maximum 5 month .. so make the real numbers and i will play :)

How? I posted your offers at Reddit at /r/seedboxes in past and some providers got angry. Saying cociu will require atleast 3 years just to break even/start to make money. Anyways I am from US and like $15/TB is deal price like they sell WD Easystore 8TB for like $120ish and people go crazy for it at /r/datahoader and /r/buildapcsales - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-8tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/5792401.p?skuId=5792401 It is $200 now but goes to $130 or less at sales.

My brother paid like $50 for external HDD 1 TB for Xbox One lol, would love to know where you getting some cheap HDD from.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

the hdd became cheap this days , at least for me

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited October 2019

are you guys really trying to compare possible wholesale pricing with what stores for end customers offer? I mean... eastern europe "wholesale" ;-)

PS: @cociu good to see you back only after what seems real efforts to improve - best of luck for your sales!

Thanked by 3cociu vimalware skorous
  • SreeSree Member
    edited October 2019

@cociu please look into my ticket #320941.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

Storage kvm 256GB

1 core
    256 mb ram
    256 gb Hdd
    2 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

Price 2.50 eur/mo : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=408

Thanked by 2tgl alilet
  • Storage kvm 512GB

1 core
    512 mb ram
    512 gb Hdd
    5 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

price : 3.33 eur/mo : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=409

• @cociu Very Nice 256GB, 512GB offers!!

• @cociu Nice offers.

Could you please check the coupons? They are not working.

Will the coupons be "recurring for life" on these offers?

• beagle said: @cociu Nice offers.

Could you please check the coupons? They are not working.

Will the coupons be "recurring for life" on these offers?

will be activated in some minutes , need to create another plan of 750 gb and post them in our website and after this will work.

• Sree said: @cociu please look into my ticket #320941

Adrian will fix this today.

Thanked by 1Sree
  • Storage kvm 750GB

1 core
    750 mb ram
    750 gb Hdd
    6 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

Price 5.33/mo : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=410

• beagle said: Will the coupons be "recurring for life" on these offers?

The cupon code is activated except 60% one time payment , so you can use 10%-20%-30%-40%-50% only in this small storage plan. Enjoy!

Thanked by 1beagle
  • @cociu said:

beagle said: Will the coupons be "recurring for life" on these offers?

The cupon code is activated except 60% one time payment , so you can use 10%-20%-30%-40%-50% only in this small storage plan. Enjoy!

Trying to get the 512 deal, KVM50%:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Thanked by 1tgl
  • cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

HiTech said: The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

let me see, you have selected bianually payment no ?