Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BunnyCDN 2019 Easter Offer: 25% Payment Bonus + $5 FREE Promo Code
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN 2019 Easter Offer: 25% Payment Bonus + $5 FREE Promo Code

BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
edited April 2019 in Offers

Hello :)

Easter is already here in some parts of the world and so is the BunnyCDN 2019 Easter promotion! We're giving a 25% recharge bonus with your next payment until the end of April 21st. As always, we've also prepared a special LET promo code. The code gives you a $5 account credit with no payment required and it expires/extends your balance for up to 3 months. This can be easily extended by making a payment.

We recently released a much more powerful new edge rule system, new caching features, had a big performance increase in the US and opened a new PoP in Seoul, South Korea. We are also currently adding IPv6 across all of our network and working some cool new features that will be revealed soon. :)

We offer two pricing tiers aimed at different requirements. Both are 100% Pay As You Go with a $10/year minimum payment.

Standard Tier (35 POPs, any region can also be toggled on/off)
$0.010/GB for Europe & North America

$0.030/GB for Asia & Oceania

$0.045/GB for South America

$0.060/GB for South Africa

Volume Tier (8 POPs)
$5/TB global rate and as low as $2.5/TB after 2PB/month

Enabled pops: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Prague, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City

Some of our features:

• 400Gbps+ lightning fast global network
  • 100% SSD hardware
  • 35 PoPs
  • Free SSL for custom hostnames with Let's Encrypt integration
  • HTTP/2
  • Brotli
  • Updated Edge Rules
  • Toggle any region ON/OFF
  • Secure URL tokens
  • HTTP Video delivery
  • 95% Average Cache HIT rate
  • Instant setup with a super simple control panel
  • Friendly team and a cute name :)
  • CDN accelerated cloud storage ($0.01/GB of storage)
  • Block IPs, countries
  • Hotlinking protection
  • 99.99%+ Uptime guarantee
    And lots more :)

Promo code: EASTERLET-2019

You can enter the code in the billing section of your account after setting up your account details. For more info, you can have a look at https://bunnycdn.com

Our Network
We now have 35 PoPs over 6 continents.

Europe
Amsterdam
Bucharest
Frankfurt
London
Madrid
Milan
Moscow
Oslo
Paris
Prague
Vilnius
Warsaw

North America
Atlanta
Ashburn
Chicago
Dallas Volume
Los Angeles
Miami
New York City
San Jose
Seattle
Toronto

Asia & Oceania
Auckland
Bangalore
Brisbane
Hong Kong
Istanbul
Melbourne
Perth
Seoul
Singapore
Sydney
Tokyo

South America
São Paulo

South Africa
Johannesburg

Happy Easter!

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

I recommend BunnyCDN to anyone in need of a CDN. Not only will everything work as expected and their coverage is insane for the price but Dejan genuinely cares about his customers and the service he offers.

• sinsin Member

Perfect, I needed this!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Premium CDN.

• Thanks @BunnySpeed (Dejan and the Team) for the offer and the fantastic product you have. Would love a WHMCS module just to top it off

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@LeonDynamic said:
    Thanks @BunnySpeed (Dejan and the Team) for the offer and the fantastic product you have. Would love a WHMCS module just to top it off

One of the members here has actually made one https://github.com/jetchirag/bunnycdn-whmcs

Good work @jetchirag

Thanked by 1LeonDynamic
  • BunnyCDN is just... AWESOME! Thanks!

• @trewq said:
    I recommend BunnyCDN to anyone in need of a CDN. Not only will everything work as expected and their coverage is insane for the price but Dejan genuinely cares about his customers and the service he offers.

Would second this. Love them.

@trewq said:

@LeonDynamic said:
    Thanks @BunnySpeed (Dejan and the Team) for the offer and the fantastic product you have. Would love a WHMCS module just to top it off

One of the members here has actually made one https://github.com/jetchirag/bunnycdn-whmcs

Good work @jetchirag

Thank you, its currently pretty basic. If someone has suggestions, let me know <3

• Happy Easter, everyone!
    Thank you, BunnyCDN.

• Thanks BunnyCDN for such a wonderful service.

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

We've been using BunnyCDN for a few months now. Awesome performance and support. :)

• YuraYura Member

it's amazing to see so much growth in such a short amount of time. BunnyCDN is very friendly and always improving.

• Hey @BunnySpeed any news on IPv6

• Thank you for your amazing service and this offer!

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

BunnyCDN is prem, does what it says tattooed on the bunny.

Thanked by 1Zerpy
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Another BunnyCDN user here, couldn't be happier with them!

• It there a rule redirecting request to specific area's host?

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

Thanks everyone :)

That sums it up pretty well. Currently, 30% of the network is IPv6 enabled and we're expecting to reach 70%+ next week.

Thanked by 1sin
  • YuraYura Member

Hey, ColoCrossing, are you listening?

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • WolfWolf Member

@Yura said:
    Hey, ColoCrossing, are you listening?

Don't push them. Takes some time eh? ;)

• Looks like I'm really old user? First pull zone has ~800 range id, new one is ~65000 ???

@BunnySpeed happy easter 🐰🐰

@alexvolk said:
    Looks like I'm really old user? First pull zone has ~800 range id, new one is ~65000 ???

@BunnySpeed happy easter 🐰🐰

Well, thanks for sticking with us! Beginnings were a bit tough but I hope we're getting better and better :)

Happy Easter to you too 🐰

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • LeneLene Member

This is a good option

• peixotormspeixotorms Member
    edited April 2019

Need better brotli compression and lossy/lossless image compression + webp support, like cloudflare pro plans. Then it will be perfect. You could also add another Vary Cache option for brotli or gzip support, so we could serve our own pre compressed files.

edited April 2019

@peixotorms said:
    Need better brotli compression and lossy/lossless image compression + webp support, like cloudflare pro plans. Then it will be perfect. You could also add another Vary Cache option for brotli or gzip support, so we could serve our own pre compressed files.

Thanks for the feedback. We do have Brotli already and static file compression might be something we're working on.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@BunnySpeed said:

@peixotorms said:

might be

• Is the promo over?

edited April 2019

@realbusiness said:
    Is the promo over?

The 25% promo is over, but the LET code will remain active for a little bit longer.

edited April 2019

Speaking of image optimization, if anyone has an image heavy website with lots of image requests (preferably 10M+ per month), we'd love to get you into our internal beta and hopefully get some feedback in exchange for some credits :)

Thanked by 2SirFoxy dedicados
  • evnixevnix Member

@BunnySpeed The price is very lucrative, the only thing stopping me from using this is that I couldn't find anything related to load balancing?

I currently use cloudflare and fastly for some projects, wherein I just specify a list of IPs:ports and it does the rest.

I am pretty sure the concept should remain the same where instead of defaulting to 80/443 you would pick the port set by the customer.

This saves me from having to manage another single-point-failure server(with HaProxy or Nginx) purely for load balancing.