Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BunnyCDN 2019 Easter Offer: 25% Payment Bonus + $5 FREE Promo Code - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN 2019 Easter Offer: 25% Payment Bonus + $5 FREE Promo Code

Comments

• @BunnySpeed said:
    but it will be our first paid feature later on.

Glad to see that feature... but not as a paid. Forget the nonsense of the price discussion here. Keep your $10/anual fixed price. For me you are the CDN with best relation price/quality. And with respect to anyone that does not want to spend $10/year for a CDN does not deserve to use it. Keep a fixed price. Avoid complex and extra prices for extra features. One price, all features!

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

The pricing is not final yet at all and might change before this goes live. We want to see how power intensive this will be in a real world usage first, but unfortunately there is almost no chance for us to do this as a free feature, not with our traffic pricing.

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • sanvitsanvit Member
    edited May 2019

@BunnySpeed said:
    Quick update for everyone, we're moving forward with our image optimization and on the fly manipulation engine. It automatically converts images into WebP, performs smart resizing and image quality selection. The manipulation engine has URL based resizing, cropping, color manipulation, sharpening etc.

The documentation for the engine can be found at:
    https://support.bunnycdn.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027448392-Bunny-Optimizer-Engine-Documentation

The system is still in early beta testing, but we decided to invite everyone who used the LET code to give it a go and maybe share some feedback. We've already enabled the system for everyone that used the promo code and it's completely free to use for now, but it will be our first paid feature later on.

Any sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Small disclaimer, the system has been tested, but we're still working out some bugs and stability improvements, so apologies beforehand if something breaks.

That looks awesome! Keep it running :)

What will the pricing model be? Something like $/?requests?

edited May 2019

@sanvit said:

@BunnySpeed said:
    Quick update for everyone, we're moving forward with our image optimization and on the fly manipulation engine. It automatically converts images into WebP, performs smart resizing and image quality selection. The manipulation engine has URL based resizing, cropping, color manipulation, sharpening etc.

https://support.bunnycdn.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027448392-Bunny-Optimizer-Engine-Documentation

The system is still in early beta testing, but we decided to invite everyone who used the LET code to give it a go and maybe share some feedback. We've already enabled the system for everyone that used the promo code and it's completely free to use for now, but it will be our first paid feature later on.

Small disclaimer, the system has been tested, but we're still working out some bugs and stability improvements, so apologies beforehand if something breaks.

The basic optimization feature will likely be a flat fee while the optimization engine for on the fly processing will be a / request pricing, but even then it will still be a lower price per request than even something like the base request pricing with CloudFront for example.

Thanked by 3sanvit datanoise taubin
  • sanvitsanvit Member

@BunnySpeed said:

@sanvit said:

@BunnySpeed said:

The basic optimization feature will likely be a flat fee while the optimization engine for on the fly processing will be a / request pricing, but even then it will still be a lower price per request than even something like the base request pricing with CloudFront for example.

Is the optimizing $9.95/zone? It would be nice if there were an option for full PAYG :)

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@nqservices said:
    Glad to see that feature... but not as a paid. Forget the nonsense of the price discussion here. Keep your $10/anual fixed price. For me you are the CDN with best relation price/quality. And with respect to anyone that does not want to spend $10/year for a CDN does not deserve to use it. Keep a fixed price. Avoid complex and extra prices for extra features. One price, all features!

You seem overly stupid. You really want everything for free, don't you?

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Zerpy said:

@nqservices said:

Why not no price, no features?

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@sanvit said:
    Why not no price, no features?

But that is a feature in itself, isn't it?

• BunnySpeed said: The basic optimization feature will likely be a flat fee while the optimization engine for on the fly processing will be a / request pricing, but even then it will still be a lower price per request than even something like the base request pricing with CloudFront for example.

Nice!

• williewillie Member
    edited May 2019

If users want this feature then great, more power to them and good on BunnyCDN for supplying it. I myself would not have thought of asking a CDN to do it, and instead would have handled it on the application side, if I wanted something like that. But that's just me.

• @Zerpy said:

Read again my comment and then maybe you dont make stupid role. I said and defend for Bunny to continue with their price model that includes a min fixed anual price. Also is this kind of comments that turn useful discussions into nonsense. Do not bother me anymore. Have a nice day!

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@nqservices said:
    Read again my comment and then maybe you dont make stupid role. I said and defend for Bunny to continue with their price model that includes a min fixed anual price. Also is this kind of comments that turn useful discussions into nonsense. Do not bother me anymore. Have a nice day!

"I want the optimization/image processing service to be free", sure a optimization/processing service can be relatively efficient on the hardware, but it's still demanding, making it logical for actually charging either a fixed fee or a per X request pricing - in the end if you're not making it an "addon", you're basically making others pay for it, either customers or BunnyCDN by lowering their profit - both ways sucks, thus it makes sense to make it a paid feature.

• @Zerpy said:

@nqservices said:

"I want the optimization/image processing service to be free"

That is not my quote. You may be confusing me with someone else. Again, stop with the nonsense.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@nqservices said:

@BunnySpeed said:
    but it will be our first paid feature later on.

Well, I read this as 'I don't want to pay extra (=free) other than the $10/y (which is added to your account, not taken away by bunny)'. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• ChronicChronic Member

I love your website so much. It's making me want to try the service even though I have absolutely no need for it.

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • evnixevnix Member

@BunnySpeed said:
    If anyone missed the promo but still would like to get the 25% top up bonus, just drop us a ticket.

@evnix said:
    @BunnySpeed The price is very lucrative, the only thing stopping me from using this is that I couldn't find anything related to load balancing?

I currently use cloudflare and fastly for some projects, wherein I just specify a list of IPs:ports and it does the rest.

I am pretty sure the concept should remain the same where instead of defaulting to 80/443 you would pick the port set by the customer.

This saves me from having to manage another single-point-failure server(with HaProxy or Nginx) purely for load balancing.

You can actually specify a port, just do something like http(s)://myorigin.com:9000 and it will use port 9000.

@BunnySpeed What I mean is able to do
    http(s)://myorigin1.com:9000
    http(s)://myorigin2.com:9000
    http(s)://myorigin3.com:9000

This is possible in cloudflare Load balancing and helps a lot with the uptime, If that's possible in BunnyCDN, I am switching today!

edited May 2019

@evnix said:

@BunnySpeed said:
    If anyone missed the promo but still would like to get the 25% top up bonus, just drop us a ticket.

@evnix said:
    @BunnySpeed The price is very lucrative, the only thing stopping me from using this is that I couldn't find anything related to load balancing?

I currently use cloudflare and fastly for some projects, wherein I just specify a list of IPs:ports and it does the rest.

I am pretty sure the concept should remain the same where instead of defaulting to 80/443 you would pick the port set by the customer.

This saves me from having to manage another single-point-failure server(with HaProxy or Nginx) purely for load balancing.

You can actually specify a port, just do something like http(s)://myorigin.com:9000 and it will use port 9000.

@BunnySpeed What I mean is able to do
    http(s)://myorigin1.com:9000
    http(s)://myorigin2.com:9000
    http(s)://myorigin3.com:9000

This is possible in cloudflare Load balancing and helps a lot with the uptime, If that's possible in BunnyCDN, I am switching today!

Ah I see, thanks for the explanation. It's the next feature that we'll be working on! Should be available soon.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • taubintaubin Member

I really don't need it for my tiny site, but it will be something new to learn. Just signed up. Cheers.

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • Sorry that I missed the Easter offer. I just signed up five days ago and LOVE bunny CDN.. Wifes name is Bunny too!!

• sinsin Member

Is there any difference between the BunnyCDN Wordpress plugin and say..using Supercache's CDN rewrite tab? I already use Supercache on my Wordpress sites and I'm just wondering if I should just use that to integrate BunnyCDN or if I should install the BunnyCDN plugin.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@sin said:
    Is there any difference between the BunnyCDN Wordpress plugin and say..using Supercache's CDN rewrite tab? I already use Supercache on my Wordpress sites and I'm just wondering if I should just use that to integrate BunnyCDN or if I should install the BunnyCDN plugin.

You can stay with supercache. Afaik the BunnyCDN plugin should do the same as other CDN plugins

Thanked by 1sin

@sanvit said:

@sin said:

You can stay with supercache. Afaik the BunnyCDN plugin should do the same as other CDN plugins

That's correct, at least for now :)

Thanked by 2sanvit sin
  • Any Mother's Day Promos?

• donlidonli Member

@Rebelranger said:
    Any Mother's Day Promos?

Are you a mother?

• Aint we all?

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Rebelranger said: Aint we all?

^ THIS!

• @BunnySpeed said:
    Hello :)

Easter is already here in some parts of the world and so is the BunnyCDN 2019 Easter promotion! We're giving a 25% recharge bonus with your next payment until the end of April 21st. As always, we've also prepared a special LET promo code. The code gives you a $5 account credit with no payment required and it expires/extends your balance for up to 3 months. This can be easily extended by making a payment.

We recently released a much more powerful new edge rule system, new caching features, had a big performance increase in the US and opened a new PoP in Seoul, South Korea. We are also currently adding IPv6 across all of our network and working some cool new features that will be revealed soon. :)

We offer two pricing tiers aimed at different requirements. Both are 100% Pay As You Go with a $10/year minimum payment.

Standard Tier (35 POPs, any region can also be toggled on/off)
    $0.010/GB for Europe & North America

$0.030/GB for Asia & Oceania

$0.045/GB for South America

$0.060/GB for South Africa

Volume Tier (8 POPs)
    $5/TB global rate and as low as $2.5/TB after 2PB/month

Enabled pops: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Prague, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City

Some of our features:

• 400Gbps+ lightning fast global network
    • 100% SSD hardware
    • 35 PoPs
    • Free SSL for custom hostnames with Let's Encrypt integration
    • HTTP/2
    • Brotli
    • Updated Edge Rules
    • Toggle any region ON/OFF
    • Secure URL tokens
    • HTTP Video delivery
    • 95% Average Cache HIT rate
    • Instant setup with a super simple control panel
    • Friendly team and a cute name :)
    • CDN accelerated cloud storage ($0.01/GB of storage)
    • Block IPs, countries
    • Hotlinking protection
    • 99.99%+ Uptime guarantee
      And lots more :)

Promo code: EASTERLET-2019

You can enter the code in the billing section of your account after setting up your account details. For more info, you can have a look at https://bunnycdn.com

Our Network
    We now have 35 PoPs over 6 continents.

Europe
    Amsterdam
    Bucharest
    Frankfurt
    London
    Madrid
    Milan
    Moscow
    Oslo
    Paris
    Prague
    Vilnius
    Warsaw

North America
    Atlanta
    Ashburn
    Chicago
    Dallas Volume
    Los Angeles
    Miami
    New York City
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Toronto

Asia & Oceania
    Auckland
    Bangalore
    Brisbane
    Hong Kong
    Istanbul
    Melbourne
    Perth
    Seoul
    Singapore
    Sydney
    Tokyo

South America
    São Paulo

South Africa
    Johannesburg

Happy Easter!

india ?

• uptimeuptime Member

Bangalore

@Rebelranger said:
    Any Mother's Day Promos?

The Mother's day in Slovenia was in March :)

Thanked by 2Rebelranger taubin
  • YuraYura Member

@mhosting_in said:

@BunnySpeed said:
    Hello :)

Easter is already here in some parts of the world and so is the BunnyCDN 2019 Easter promotion! We're giving a 25% recharge bonus with your next payment until the end of April 21st. As always, we've also prepared a special LET promo code. The code gives you a $5 account credit with no payment required and it expires/extends your balance for up to 3 months. This can be easily extended by making a payment.

We recently released a much more powerful new edge rule system, new caching features, had a big performance increase in the US and opened a new PoP in Seoul, South Korea. We are also currently adding IPv6 across all of our network and working some cool new features that will be revealed soon. :)

We offer two pricing tiers aimed at different requirements. Both are 100% Pay As You Go with a $10/year minimum payment.

Standard Tier (35 POPs, any region can also be toggled on/off)
    $0.010/GB for Europe & North America

$0.030/GB for Asia & Oceania

$0.045/GB for South America

$0.060/GB for South Africa

Volume Tier (8 POPs)
    $5/TB global rate and as low as $2.5/TB after 2PB/month

Enabled pops: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Prague, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City

Some of our features:

• 400Gbps+ lightning fast global network
    • 100% SSD hardware
    • 35 PoPs
    • Free SSL for custom hostnames with Let's Encrypt integration
    • HTTP/2
    • Brotli
    • Updated Edge Rules
    • Toggle any region ON/OFF
    • Secure URL tokens
    • HTTP Video delivery
    • 95% Average Cache HIT rate
    • Instant setup with a super simple control panel
    • Friendly team and a cute name :)
    • CDN accelerated cloud storage ($0.01/GB of storage)
    • Block IPs, countries
    • Hotlinking protection
    • 99.99%+ Uptime guarantee
      And lots more :)

Promo code: EASTERLET-2019

You can enter the code in the billing section of your account after setting up your account details. For more info, you can have a look at https://bunnycdn.com

Our Network
    We now have 35 PoPs over 6 continents.

Europe
    Amsterdam
    Bucharest
    Frankfurt
    London
    Madrid
    Milan
    Moscow
    Oslo
    Paris
    Prague
    Vilnius
    Warsaw

North America
    Atlanta
    Ashburn
    Chicago
    Dallas Volume
    Los Angeles
    Miami
    New York City
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Toronto

Asia & Oceania
    Auckland
    Bangalore
    Brisbane
    Hong Kong
    Istanbul
    Melbourne
    Perth
    Seoul
    Singapore
    Sydney
    Tokyo

South America
    São Paulo

South Africa
    Johannesburg

Happy Easter!

india ?

No, that was over-quoting. India is a country.

Thanked by 1uptime