Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME! - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

Comments

• please help me understand?

• @manishrsb said:
    please help me understand?

@WSS had a lot of VPS.

He sold those VPS

Those VPS are now gone.

There are no more VPS.

Thanked by 2brueggus NanoG6
  • Ok bro. No issues. Was worth a try

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2017

@manishrsb said:
    Ok bro. No issues. Was worth a try

Wasn’t really, was never going to happen. You wasted our time.

• Nekki said: @WSS had a lot of VPS.

He sold those VPS

Those VPS are now gone.

There are no more VPS.

Haiku?

• @aaraya1516 said:

Nekki said: @WSS had a lot of VPS.

He sold those VPS

Those VPS are now gone.

There are no more VPS.

Haiku?

I do like volleyball anime, yes.

• Lots of luck finding an SSD8G. I had a handful of the 4G VPS for $2/mo, and I ended up giving those away to LET folks at cost. I had hoped those would supplement the cause, but so many people have been gracious with hardware, donations and ideas that I think it's more than broke even for the last few days of my life where I have been busting ass to get these done.

One of our very own LETters might be getting an ugly laptop out of the deal, too, since he's sitting on one older than some of this gear I'm giving to the vets.

I have an AMD Sempron something if anyone has a use for it- I haven't seen anything that uses that hardware for many, many moons.

• I have a ssd2g for $5/m but they are saying I am using high IOPS. they are not giving the allowance on higher plans saying its confidential and sometimes suggesting ssd4g with high IOPS or ssd8g. They claim I am using 800 IOPS. Dont even see a way to check the resoure usage myself

• @muffin i would love to know the best rate possible.

• @manishrsb said:
    @muffin i would love to know the best rate possible.

It’s the rate on the site.

• @Nekki said:

@manishrsb said:
    i need virmach ssd8g. Is there any possible availability soon?

I think you may have misunderstood how this thread worked.

We might excuse a newcomer for thinking that @WSS is a reseller for VirMach. :-)

• @angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@manishrsb said:
    i need virmach ssd8g. Is there any possible availability soon?

I think you may have misunderstood how this thread worked.

We might excuse a newcomer for thinking that @WSS is a reseller for VirMach. :-)

If you only read highly selected parts of posts then yes, I can see that.

• @angstrom said:

Much as yourself being a shill for BIG NETBSD, and Nekki being the purveyor of "Fine Facial Fucking Filth (llc)."

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:

Much as yourself being a shill for BIG NETBSD, and Nekki being the purveyor of "Fine Facial Fucking Filth (llc)."

QuadF LLC has a good ring to it. The best part would be seeing someone's expression as you tell them what QuadF represents.

• @MasonR said:

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:

QuadF LLC has a good ring to it. The best part would be seeing someone's expression as you tell them what QuadF represents.

The only problem I can immediately see is every time someone's using autocomplete, it somehow turns "QuadF Plex" into "quadriplegic."

• WSS> Hey, @MasonR, have you seen that nasty bitch taking all the tentacoo?

MasonR> Huh? Where?

WSS> On Nekki's quadriplegic.

WSS> Quadriplegic.

WSS> DAMMIT I MEAN QUADRIPLEGIC.

*You are no longer able to send messages to MasonR, you sick fucker. *

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WSS said:

@MasonR said:

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:

The only problem I can immediately see is every time someone's using autocomplete, it somehow turns "QuadF Plex" into "quadriplegic."

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if there's some quadriplegic "movies" on his Plex box too

• @MasonR said:

@WSS said:

@MasonR said:

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if there's some quadriplegic "movies" on his Plex box too

They tend to be "shorts", unless they include the entire set design setup. Those tend to win awards at Sundance.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

..and the HDs prepurchased arrived at the folks yesterday, which may be good for the next run- provided I can obtain more desktops cheap enough.

@AuroraZ - for giving without asking, and being a LETter who has sent noodz served the unwashed masses, you are getting a special thanks. *

* This may not be ready in time for Christmas. It probably won't.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:
    ..and the HDs prepurchased arrived at the folks yesterday, which may be good for the next run- provided I can obtain more desktops cheap enough.

@AuroraZ - for giving without asking, and being a LETter who has sent noodz served the unwashed masses, you are getting a special thanks. *

* This may not be ready in time for Christmas. It probably won't.

Not sure I should open any boxes from you that aren't clearly labeled. I am kind of squeamish about the labeled ones as it is.

Edit: fucking autocorrect. New phone keyboard my apologies.

• Whats the monthly price of an SSD8G?

• benj0x said:

Whats the monthly price of an SSD8G?

https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=85

Order now.

• @benj0x said:
    Whats the monthly price of an SSD8G?

$40.

Just got back from town, and there are 4 ready to accept laptops now, and they will setup a small "shortlist" for the desktops and any remaining hardware. Mods will be given proof of acceptance, and as the project isn't over, any remaining amounts spent (it's gone now, but I'm not done) will be going towards obtaining monitors for the desktops, and in the short term, a few hundred flags for this weekends' events.

• @WSS PM me your PayPal email man.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

Current laptops ready- 5 (and a Sony Vaio screen from 1994, because it makes a good marker):

In progress: Possibly 3. Having some unhappy hardware, and trying to figure how much I can fix, and when to cut it loose.

Current Desktops ready- 0:

HDs are still burning in, and I don't have the hardware to do a KVM setup anymore. My old Desktop/KVM is DVI, and none of these machines have it, and I can't find any adapters - I gave those away years ago.

3 Desktops to work, possibly a 4th, although it's only a Core2, it will take 6GB RAM. Could be useful for one of the focus-follows-sight sort of getups; I already have a 2MP webcam to go with it.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

YOU'VE ALL BEEN IMPATIENT BASTARDS, SO HERE'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

SOLD

* 8GB RAM

• 100GB SSD
    • 4TB NETWORK
    • 4 2.2GHZ CORES (Threads)

REBILLS AT $18/YR - NEXT ON 11/27/18.

$50/ea, $80 for both. Daddy gotta get some (3-4) monitors.

• @WSS said:
    YOU'VE ALL BEEN IMPATIENT BASTARDS, SO HERE'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

I have 2 * SSD8GB KVMs in New York

• 8GB RAM
    • 100GB SSD
    • 4TB NETWORK

REBILLS AT $18/YR - NEXT ON 11/27/18.

$50/ea, $80 for both. Daddy gotta get some (3-4) monitors.

WAaaoooww ... not what i'm waiting for ... lol

• @kassle said:
    WAaaoooww ... not what i'm waiting for ... lol

You're too cheap to play- Virmach doesn't have NAT, sorry. :)

• ..and both of the 2G were sold to cloud for asking price (minus PayPal dick fees). Thank you for helping with the cause!