Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VortexNode SuperDeals! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VortexNode SuperDeals!

Comments

• @mtsbatalha well im just here giving my honest opinion and u act in a bitchy way?

dont do smartass with me mate "my dear" respond better or you'll get the same in return

• @VortexMagnus wish you have San Jose in the next batches, the route of CC LA & DAL are too bad for me.

• @hotsnow said:
    @VortexMagnus wish you have San Jose in the next batches, the route of CC LA & DAL are too bad for me.

UK and LA primarily.

Thanks.

• @VortexMagnus said:
    UK and LA primarily.

Thanks.

All the US locations are all still ColoCrossing? thanks.

• @hotsnow said:

@VortexMagnus said:
    UK and LA primarily.

Thanks.

All the US locations are all still ColoCrossing? thanks.

No sir. We also have some locations with Colo@ that will also be included in SuperDeals.

• @VortexMagnus said:
    No sir. We also have some locations with Colo@ that will also be included in SuperDeals.

hope you can marked which servers are at Colo@ on the SuperDeals page when it begin, thanks :)

• @hotsnow said:

@VortexMagnus said:

hope you can marked which servers are at Colo@ on the SuperDeals page when it begin, thanks :)

Test IPs will be clearly marked /)

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @VortexMagnus said:

@hotsnow said:

@VortexMagnus said:

When to update the server inventory?

• @Hechen said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@hotsnow said:

@VortexMagnus said:

We're working on it. It'll be around or just after lunchtime (EST).

• @VortexMagnus said:

@Hechen said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@hotsnow said:

@VortexMagnus said:

Will updates on this page? Http://vortexnode.com/superdeals/

• @VortexMagnus said:

hope asap, I'm so sleepy now :(

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • seems delayed :(

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited December 2016

ok only this ones are available. that is the final price of have a discount, i get lost.

Dallas E3-1240v2 32 GB 120GB SSD / 1TB HDD $39.95 Sign up Dallas E3-1240v2 32 GB 2 x 1TB HDD $39.95 Sign up Los Angeles E3-1270v2 32 GB 4 x 1TB HDD $49.95 Sign up Los Angeles E3-1240v2 32 GB 4 x 1TB HDD $49.95 Sign up

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@dedicados I think those are already gone they just haven't updated the page

• its ok, thanks!

• @jaypeesmith said:
    Good to know. I put in a request for this yesterday. Hopefully, you can accommodate.

I found that by going on the site and speaking with Jason, my issues were resolved almost immediately. They even loaded up a custom ISO for me. Thank you!

• Any new benchmarks for those Atom servers ?

• seems no new batches update today until now.

• @hotsnow said:
    seems no new batches update today until now.

难道他说的是晚上11点.

So he means 11:00 PM EST?

• @cgs3238 said:
    难道他说的是晚上11点.

So he means 11:00 PM EST?

no, I have talked with their live chat, seems some issue happend, so delayed

• HechenHechen Member
    edited December 2016

no, I have talked with their live chat, seems some issue happend, so delayed

Hello there,
    So, they did not update the inventory at lunchtime?

• I'm lucky to got one, hoping to hurry up shelves :P

• @means said:
    I'm lucky to got one, hoping to hurry up shelves :P

You want the shelves to hurry up?

• @means said:

Why do you have one, I waited a very late yesterday, did not see the inventory :(

• @zafouhar said:

@means said:

You want the shelves to hurry up?

Laughed, my english is poor.

@Hechen said:

@means said:

Why do you have one, I waited a very late yesterday, did not see the inventory :(

Refresh... over and over again

• @VortexMagnus does the new batch will online today? thanks.

• @hotsnow said:
    @VortexMagnus does the new batch will online today? thanks.

Yes. Sorry, we've been double checking specs of servers as they sit on inventory. Should be going online today.

Thanks for the patience.

• @VortexMagnus said:
    Yes. Sorry, we've been double checking specs of servers as they sit on inventory. Should be going online today.

Thanks for the patience.

May I ask the approximate time? hope it can be early today, avoid too sleepy, because I'm in UTC+8 :p

• Any massive dead pooling coming soon? Or things are good @VortexMagnus . We hold you responsible for any dead pooling :D .

• @Hxxx said:
    Any massive dead pooling coming soon? Or things are good @VortexMagnus . We hold you responsible for any dead pooling :D .

I will say that I have been keeping them hopping with a few support tickets. They have been very responsive so far.

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus