Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Launches 3 New Datacenters - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Launches 3 New Datacenters

Comments

• You are on the list

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Spazzly said:

@ConnorM said:

@Spazzly said:

@ConnorM said:

@Spazzly said:
    FYI, Sydney mailing list details

If you want you can subscribe to the public mailing list for the sydney location . (Send an email to [email protected] ) after you can discuss directly with our network and product management team with this email [email protected]. (You need to subscribe before). I'll keep you inform asap concerning IP FO

How do you know when you are subscribed, I get the confirmation email and reply then nothing happens? Am I subscribed?

You should get a welcome email, usually about 5-10 mins later

Hmm, I actually subscribed a few days ago and got the confirmation email dumb me.

Although I haven't seen any activity? Has there been?

If you got an email with the subject line: confirm subscribe to [email protected]

You need to respond to that email to confirm the subsciption.

I am not aware of any activity on it though.

I just sent en email through.

• @jarland - I've figured out how to get rid of the spam and retardation on LET- make people register through mailman or majordomo.

Thanked by 1jar

@WSS said:
    @jarland - I've figured out how to get rid of the spam and retardation on LET- make people register through mailman or majordomo.

Wrong thread?

• @pbgben said:

@WSS said:
    @jarland - I've figured out how to get rid of the spam and retardation on LET- make people register through mailman or majordomo.

Wrong thread?

Nope. :)

@WSS said:

@pbgben said:

@WSS said:

Wrong thread?

Well, this tread is only for people that have the answers to life, specifically OVH Discover servers.

Now, where are my IP's

• @pbgben said:

@WSS said:

@pbgben said:

@WSS said:

Wrong thread?

Well, this tread is only for people that have the answers to life, specifically OVH Discover servers.

Now, where are my IP's

Sorry, you have to subscribe first.

edited February 2017

@WSS said:

@pbgben said:

@WSS said:

@pbgben said:

@WSS said:

Wrong thread?

Now, where are my IP's

Sorry, you have to subscribe first.

• @pbgben said:

@Spazzly said:

@ConnorM said:

@Spazzly said:

@ConnorM said:

@Spazzly said:

If you want you can subscribe to the public mailing list for the sydney location . (Send an email to [email protected] ) after you can discuss directly with our network and product management team with this email [email protected]. (You need to subscribe before). I'll keep you inform asap concerning IP FO

How do you know when you are subscribed, I get the confirmation email and reply then nothing happens? Am I subscribed?

Hmm, I actually subscribed a few days ago and got the confirmation email dumb me.

If you got an email with the subject line: confirm subscribe to [email protected]

Dont see your email. Some idiot just asked about manually creating IP's though, impatient much?

• @Spazzly said:

@pbgben said:

@Spazzly said:

@ConnorM said:

@Spazzly said:

@ConnorM said:

@Spazzly said:

Dont see your email. Some idiot just asked about manually creating IP's though, impatient much?

OMG LOL

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • I asked about routing.

@ConnorM said:
    I asked about routing.

I see yours about AUS support. Do I just reply to it to get their attention?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I wouldn't recommend using the mailing list for support.. Everyone that subscribes to it can see your e-mail address and message. Just seems kind of odd to me.

• @MikeA said:
    I wouldn't recommend using the mailing list for support.. Everyone that subscribes to it can see your e-mail address and message. Just seems kind of odd to me.

If anyone wants a @seatless.bike or @crackwhore.date email forward, hit me up.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @MikeA said:

Why? You need to confirm your details with OVH before they can do anything.

• ConnorMConnorM Member
    edited February 2017

Double Post

• @ConnorM said:

@pbgben said:

@ConnorM said:
    I asked about routing.

>

I guess my routing email didn't work?

@ConnorM said:

@MikeA said:

Why? You need to confirm your details with OVH before they can do anything.

It also seems to be the best way to get help atm. My email is not the same as my OVH account anyway.

@ConnorM said:

@ConnorM said:

@pbgben said:

@ConnorM said:
    I asked about routing.

>

Well, so far its just us in that chat :P

I should set up a cron to curl the API every 10s ordering IP's

• @pbgben said:

@ConnorM said:

@ConnorM said:

@pbgben said:

@ConnorM said:
    I asked about routing.

>

Well, so far its just us in that chat :P

Wonder if anyone's gonna look at it?

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited February 2017

Yeah, they haven't replied yet, Oles was actually in the Warsaw mailing list so I wonder if he's in this one too, hopefully since it's monday over there someone from the AU team will reply to our inquiries

• Has anyone who ordered on the NA site (US/CA, ca.ovh.com/manager) received their server yet? it's afternoon Monday in Australia right now and I don't appear to have my server yet but I ordered 2 days ago so I probably should be more patient

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@ethancedrik said:
    Has anyone who ordered on the NA site (US/CA, ca.ovh.com/manager) received their server yet? it's afternoon Monday in Australia right now and I don't appear to have my server yet but I ordered 2 days ago so I probably should be more patient

It's likely because you ordered very recent. I ordered my Sydney server over 2-3 months ago (or whenever they first mentioned them) and just got it the day before yesterday.

• @ethancedrik said:
    Has anyone who ordered on the NA site (US/CA, ca.ovh.com/manager) received their server yet? it's afternoon Monday in Australia right now and I don't appear to have my server yet but I ordered 2 days ago so I probably should be more patient

They can take a week to confirm billing at times, and once that is done, you eventually go to "Processing". Look up your order link and see what it says. If it says anything other than "Processing" in red at the bottom, you haven't even made the queue yet.

• I assume that they're doing them in order from who ordered first to last, that would make the most sense in this case.

Also

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited February 2017

I guess they'll be running NZ services though the AU site as well, I did check ovh.co.nz and saw this

the price is even shown in EUR too so someone is probably hopeful to make some money off OVH if they buy that domain from them

• Guess where not alone in the mailing list

• 9999 euro? More like Cease and Desist letter.

Thanked by 2Gravely WSS
  • An additional update