Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

limited special dedicated at ovh.de - Page 34
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

limited special dedicated at ovh.de

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

Have one of those servers in .IE account, if anyone is interested please PM me with your price.

Cheers.

• gaRt3ngaRt3n Member

@gaRt3n said:
    Offering my Server

GRA1 inkl. 1 Failover IP

Push

• How much do you want?

• I got one to let go in IE, has +160 IPs, renewed for a month, pm offers

• YorkiSYorkiS Member
    edited August 2018

Guys,

I have one of these and want to let it go, OVH.ie account server will expire on August 14th (43.99 euro). Next month I'll have 2 year with this. Selling price is 200 euro or best offer paying by PayPal, pm me if you have any additional question.

• which datacenter? RBX or GRA?

@YorkiS said:
    Guys,

I have one of these and want to let it go, OVH.ie account server will expire on August 14th (43.99 euro). Next month I'll have 2 year with this. Selling price is 200 euro or best offer paying by PayPal, pm me if you have any additional question.

• YorkiSYorkiS Member
    edited August 2018

@Sweetheart said:
    which datacenter? RBX or GRA?

Data center: GRA 1
    Rack: G132B19

• BakkraBakkra Member
    edited September 2018

Hey guys,

I have one server and I'm looking to let it go. Account will expire on 1st of October (43.99 EUR/month). It's an OVH Fr account and located in GRA.
    Selling price is best offer, please PM with offers and additional questions.

later edit: I think it's better to make a separate topic for the sale.

• anyone still have one of these available? .ie or .fr accounts

• harry_coxharry_cox Member
    edited October 2018

I have one available, but I have a Canadian account. If anyone wants it, selling price is best offer.

• Looking for one, preferably in SBG. Would pay 300 EUR provided it could be transferred to my ovh.de account.

Please PM me if interested.

• Have one of these at Gravelines that I'm looking to get rid of, must have an account with ca.ovh.com. selling price is best offer, PM me

• sunnygsunnyg Member
    edited December 2018

Have 4 OVH SP-64-D servers available for ownership transfer.

1 RBX (1Gbps internal OVH to OVH bandwidth)
    3 GRA

Also have a OVH SP since 2013 with 1Gbps Upload Bandwidth to the Internet as standard. Server rental is 45Euro/month.

If any interest in any of these, feel free to send me a PM with the region of your OVH account and your offer.

• Marcel40625Marcel40625 Member
    edited February 2019

Have
    1x SP-64-D in GRA-1
    for transfer,
    (incl 20 IP´s: 2x8Block 1x4Block)
    Rent is 52,34€ (with 19% TAX),

Interested? send me a PM with offer

(server renew date is 13.Feb.)
    (only PayPal!)
    (german account but i got it from an .ie account, trading is possible through different regions)

• Have for transfer

5x SP-64-D in GRA1 and RBX6 I can transfer (with 1Gbit upload burst)

If interested send me a PM with offer with the region of your account.

Also looking to buy ownership of the BF discounted STOR-48/72 and SP-20-LE in France/Canada. PM me!

• Servers have received the double bandwidth upgrade as well.

One batch of servers shows https://i.imgur.com/UigIk6T.png

And the other batch shows https://i.imgur.com/xksVfsp.png

Got servers in RBX6 and GRA1. PM offer and country of your local OVH branch if interested.

• Pretty sure I saw this spec on flash sale(on soyoustart.com).
    Not an apples to apples comparison on dedicated uplink bandwidth but still neat for 44 odd euros

• Got one SP-64-D server available with the double bandwidth upgrade enabled. Server has 500Mbps outgoing with Burst disabled, and 1Gbps outgoing with Burst enabled. OVH IE/UK only.

Server cost is €43.99

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • One spare SP-64-D to offload in GRA-1 (Outgoing is premium 500 Mbps). Please PM offers. IE/DE/UK account only.

Thanks!

• It's the thread that never ends, it goes on and on my friends..

Thanked by 2Falzo vimalware
  • xaixai Member

Looking for one, DE Account. Please PM me, thanks

• sunnygsunnyg Member

All of my SP-64-D (GRA/RBX) have been upgraded to 500mbit upload. If interested, let me know.

• jiiikoojiiikoo Member

@sunnyg said:
    All of my SP-64-D (GRA/RBX) have been upgraded to 500mbit upload. If interested, let me know.

PM'd you!

• mrclownmrclown Member

The longest server transfer thread of LET.

• Got one left, server has 500mbit outgoing bandwidth (external). If any interest, PM with offer (EU accounts only). Will cancel at the end of this month.

Thanks

• One in GRA1 under FR account to let go at end of July. Panel says 1Gbps incoming, 500Mbps outgoing.

• Last one to let go. PM me if keen.

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited July 2019

@mrclown said:
    Last one to let go. PM me if keen.

Location at GRA1, Includes couple of IPs.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

What was the spec on these again?

This discussion has been closed.