Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

limited special dedicated at ovh.de - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

limited special dedicated at ovh.de

Comments

• Selling one in GRA1, ie account. Please PM me if interested.

• Looking for a .co.uk one in EU.

PM ME - Don't try to extort me

• VitaVita Member
    edited December 2016

They actually could increase the price, they don't have anything in their ToS about keeping the price same all the time while you pay for the service. The only way you would be safe from the increase is to pay for a year in advance before the 15th of January of 2017, but who knows if they will do this only to UK customers or all.

• smile93smile93 Member
    edited December 2016

Selling or rent out one server in GRA1, IE account. PM your offer if you're interested.

• @smile93 said:
    Selling or rent out one server in GRA1, IE account. PM your offer if you're interested.

Bello price for server?

• smile93smile93 Member
    edited December 2016

I am looking for Min of USD 150 (paypal) or higher offer after 24H. Highest offer will get the server.

If rent, then EURO 70 per month (paypal only), on first come first serve basic.

Rent has higher priority then sell off.

Thanked by 1zhenterzzf
  • Hi, good afternoon, does anyone still sell their servers? I'm still looking for

• anyone know if these servers comes with vrack? Im currently trying to enable vrack but it seems not working ...

• @FearHunter said:
    anyone know if these servers comes with vrack? Im currently trying to enable vrack but it seems not working ...

nope i dont think so ...

• @FearHunter said:
    anyone know if these servers comes with vrack? Im currently trying to enable vrack but it seems not working ...

No. I have three of them, and they don't come with a vRack, which is something that'd have sweetened the deal that was already too good to begin with.

• smile93smile93 Member
    edited January 2017

Last two servers would like to rent out:

I am looking for USD 60 (or 55 EURO) per month (paypal). PM me if interested.

First One at: 
    Datacenter GRA 1 
    Rack G132B19 
    Server ID 597213

second one: 
    Datacenter GRA 1 
    Rack G132A22 
    Server ID 401660

root@ns3401660:~# iperf -c iperf.ovh.net -i 1
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Client connecting to iperf.ovh.net, TCP port 5001
    TCP window size: 85.0 KByte (default)
    [  3] local 37.187.94.5 port 52010 connected with 188.165.12.136 port 5001
    [ ID] Interval       Transfer     Bandwidth
    [  3]  0.0- 1.0 sec  31.9 MBytes   267 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  1.0- 2.0 sec  30.9 MBytes   259 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  2.0- 3.0 sec  30.6 MBytes   257 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  3.0- 4.0 sec  30.8 MBytes   258 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  4.0- 5.0 sec  30.8 MBytes   258 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  5.0- 6.0 sec  30.6 MBytes   257 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  6.0- 7.0 sec  30.8 MBytes   258 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  7.0- 8.0 sec  30.5 MBytes   256 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  8.0- 9.0 sec  31.0 MBytes   260 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  9.0-10.0 sec  30.6 MBytes   257 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  0.0-10.0 sec   308 MBytes   259 Mbits/sec

• @smile93 said:
    Last two servers would like to rent out:

>

I am looking for USD 60 (or 55 EURO) per month (paypal). PM me if interested.

First One at: 
    Datacenter GRA 1 
    Rack G132B19 
    Server ID 597213

second one: 
    Datacenter GRA 1 
    Rack G132A22 
    Server ID 401660

root@ns3401660:~# iperf -c iperf.ovh.net -i 1
    Client connecting to iperf.ovh.net, TCP port 5001
    TCP window size: 85.0 KByte (default)
    [  3] local 37.187.94.5 port 52010 connected with 188.165.12.136 port 5001
    [ ID] Interval       Transfer     Bandwidth
    [  3]  0.0- 1.0 sec  31.9 MBytes   267 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  1.0- 2.0 sec  30.9 MBytes   259 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  2.0- 3.0 sec  30.6 MBytes   257 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  3.0- 4.0 sec  30.8 MBytes   258 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  4.0- 5.0 sec  30.8 MBytes   258 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  5.0- 6.0 sec  30.6 MBytes   257 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  6.0- 7.0 sec  30.8 MBytes   258 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  7.0- 8.0 sec  30.5 MBytes   256 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  8.0- 9.0 sec  31.0 MBytes   260 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  9.0-10.0 sec  30.6 MBytes   257 Mbits/sec
    [  3]  0.0-10.0 sec   308 MBytes   259 Mbits/sec

Do not transfer it?

• So you want to rent them at a higher cost than you're paying for to keep them idle? Also the tenant should trust his data with you? Wow ...

• @kalimov622 said:
    So you want to rent them at a higher cost than you're paying for to keep them idle? Also the tenant should trust his data with you? Wow ...

This is dedicated server, you will have full admin access, reinstall install or etc... If you know how to do harddisk encryption, basically, no one can access to it. It is not a VPS, we can't do password change as is it.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@smile93 said:

@kalimov622 said:
    So you want to rent them at a higher cost than you're paying for to keep them idle? Also the tenant should trust his data with you? Wow ...

This is dedicated server, you will have full admin access, reinstall install or etc... If you know how to do harddisk encryption, basically, no one can access to it. It is not a VPS, we can't do password change as is it.

How would someone reinstall that server if you will provide only ssh root access? To reinstall install as you stated its required that the server is moved to buyers OVH account in that case he/she will have the right to reinstall install etc.

• @AlbaHost said:

@smile93 said:

@kalimov622 said:

How would someone reinstall that server if you will provide only ssh root access? To reinstall install as you stated its required that the server is moved to buyers OVH account in that case he/she will have the right to reinstall install etc.

API, maybe?

• smile93smile93 Member
    edited January 2017

@AlbaHost said:

@smile93 said:

@kalimov622 said:

OVH allows you to assign any OVH_ID to be admin on the server, then, the said admin can use OVH online control panel to reinstall, install and etc.. on that server. Just like you purchase from the OVH, the only different is the billing part will be on my account. It does not need any api. OVH is not the same as Kimusfi, Kimsufi you can't resell the server without proper reseller account.

Please give me some times to reply all the PM. Only last two servers. First come (with payment), first serve. Thanks.

• Yea, you'd be better selling them if you can't afford to keep them idle but I wouldn't rip off people like that considering you're only paying 35EUR /month and a month ago you tried to rent these servers with 70EUR. Also encrypting files doesn't guarantee you'll be taking back the server or do whatever you want with it.

• @kalimov622 said:
    Yea, you'd be better selling them if you can't afford to keep them idle but I wouldn't rip off people like that considering you're only paying 35EUR /month and a month ago you tried to rent these servers with 70EUR. Also encrypting files doesn't guarantee you'll be taking back the server or do whatever you want with it.

Thanks for your advise. I am rent them out at 55 EURO, which are basically cost recovery. 39 EURO + tax and paypal charges.

I think I should close the offer now since it was too much away from my first intention. I will keep some of them and close those not rented out and idle servers.

Thanks for viewing.

• one for sale with ie account, please pm your offer thank you

• Hi, good afternoon, does anyone still sell their servers? I'm still looking for

• I am looking for a server in ovh.ie. Please reach out to me if you have one to sell.

• xkwy521xkwy521 Member
    edited February 2017

Idle 2 servers, long term rental, paid 39 euros (duty free) + paypal charges

2 account, each one account each one server!

IP:
    A account 17IP, B account 9IP

If the lease agreement is reached, I need a day to transfer the data!

• @xkwy521 said:

IP:

Location ? Price for both ? Willing to take it now.

• xkwy521xkwy521 Member
    edited February 2017

@Junkless said:

@xkwy521 said:

IP:

Sorry, the server is not sold, only rented!

Location :RBX, Price :39 euros per month or equivalent dollar

• @xkwy521 said:

@Junkless said:

@xkwy521 said:

IP:

ohhh...why not selling ? And how will the rental work out ? Will it gives access to OVH panel ?

• You guys are idiots for thinking these people would transfer out the servers. If they can't afford to upkeep it, it's only natural they'll try to rent it for double the price.

Then again, if you value reliablity and data security, never rent a server from another user. He can take it back whenever he wants.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @Junkless said:

@xkwy521 said:

@Junkless said:

@xkwy521 said:

IP:

ohhh...why not selling ? And how will the rental work out ? Will it gives access to OVH panel ?

Due to previous project failure! And idle two servers, I have something cheap server cleanliness of the people, see the cheap server wanted to hold one or more, recently I also purchased several servers in the United States, so at least one year will not be enabled OVH machines! Do not want to lose this renewal! So can only rent! I can provide management account, but can not apply to change the mailbox, I have set to automatically renew, so as long as the monthly payment of the cost to the specified paypal on it!
    In my opinion, as long as do not pay the renewal of idle server, is earned!

What I can guarantee is that if I want to enable the server, I'll be notified at least 3 months in advance!

• Anymore of these around? Need one more for a project.

• ehabehab Member

this thread should be renamed "ovh.de cest" , see what you done Falzo.

This discussion has been closed.