Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

limited special dedicated at ovh.de - Page 33
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

limited special dedicated at ovh.de

Comments

• I have one spare, because some project died but I already renewed for another year...

so, it's already paid upto 14.01.2019 , which makes it worth around 550€ (monthly recurring 44 € without VAT) for 12,5 months. there are also 14 addon IPs already activated, worth another ~30€.

just want to recover on the costs, so I'd be willing to make a transfer for the mentioned 550€ (+fees of payment) - which means the buyer just pays what the server would cost with OVH directly, just for a whole year in advance.

My account with OVH is registered with their German branch, the buyer most likely would need to sign up and validate there too, because they usually won't transfer across branches.
    Also they might ask for some paperwork to do the transfer and for sending a copy of a valid ID.
    And I'd want it to be paid by SEPA wire transfer (if not from EU maybe via transferwise.com).

for more details and questions just send a PM ...

• Falzo, maybe you can find 14 LET members "the ones you love" and slice it up?

• @ehab said:
    Falzo, maybe you can find 14 LET members "the ones you love" and slice it up?

14 because of the IPs? hmm, I guess the IPs not neccessarily are much of concern anyway. I could even assign them to another server ;-)

but the idea isn't that bad at all. if there would be interest to share this amongst a small group of honest people around here, I might be willing to do something like this.
    it's setup with proxmox already, 4x2TB in raid10 gives around 3.6TB net space to split up alongside with 64GB...
    so maybe something like 2 shared cores, 8GB RAM, 500GB disk at around 80€ for that year - max 6 or 7 people?

can't tell if there is enough interest and of course won't like to deal with people trying to mine or torrent etc. :/

• Consider this Plan B.

@Falzo, why not dedicated cores?

if you have time, can you please geekbench 2 dedicated cores!

you can make a poll and be clear about the TOS. Off course it's better if someone just took it from you but this is Plan B. Like those providers who survey interest you can also do it.

• @ehab said:
    Consider this Plan B.

@Falzo, why not dedicated cores?

if you have time, can you please geekbench 2 dedicated cores!

you can make a poll and be clear about the TOS. Off course it's better if someone just took it from you but this is Plan B. Like those providers who survey interest you can also do it.

it comes with a E5-1620 v2 which has (only) 4 cores/8 threads. so, I think rather then being limited to half a core / a single thread per VM to make it somewhat dedicated, it would be better to share two per VM and let the hypervisor take care of balancing.

geekbench of two dedicated cores: http://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/5936650

in a reasonable neighbourhood you'll be able to burst to something like that, even if the cores are shared - of course that won't work with people running cpu intensive things 24/7.

I don't know at all, maybe too much hassle esp. the more people get involved... there is a reason, why I am not selling unmanaged services after all ;-)

probably need to get my nose into the mining stuff finally and let it burn some french electricity to regain a portion of the costs (plan c)...

Thanked by 1ehab
  • AxianAxian Member
    edited December 2017

@Falzo said:
    I have one spare, because some project died but I already renewed for another year...

so, it's already paid upto 14.01.2019 , which makes it worth around 550€ (monthly recurring 44 € without VAT) for 12,5 months. there are also 14 addon IPs already activated, worth another ~30€.

just want to recover on the costs, so I'd be willing to make a transfer for the mentioned 550€ (+fees of payment) - which means the buyer just pays what the server would cost with OVH directly, just for a whole year in advance.

My account with OVH is registered with their German branch, the buyer most likely would need to sign up and validate there too, because they usually won't transfer across branches.
    Also they might ask for some paperwork to do the transfer and for sending a copy of a valid ID.
    And I'd want it to be paid by SEPA wire transfer (if not from EU maybe via transferwise.com).

Data center located in where?

• @Axian said:

@Falzo said:
    I have one spare, because some project died but I already renewed for another year...

Data center located in where?

Gravelines , imho there haven't been servers of this kind in any other DC...

• ehm, why is this old thread discussed that much?

• @lemon said:
    ehm, why is this old thread discussed that much?

because people come here looking to get their hands on one of those dedis from time to time. they are not available in any other way, besides hoping to get one from someone giving it away via owner-change/transfer...

those are still quite a bargain esp. as long as OVH offers upto 256 IPs with it just for a setup fee but without monthly costs. and because of that people even pay money just to get it transferred.

• Looking for one of these SP-64-D, preferably in GRA but open to other locations. Message me transfer price. I have an OVH.IE account.

• Offering my Server

GRA1 inkl. 1 Failover IP

I have an OVH.DE Account

• @TheXO said:
    Looking for IE server, paying instantly.

1k...

• gaRt3ngaRt3n Member
    edited January 2018

@TheXO said:
    @mtsbatalha I said, paying instantly, not paying insanely. :)

Was worth a try huh? :¬]

• looking for sp-64 located:RBX

• Anybody got one?

No...

Ok :(

• @gaRt3n said:
    Offering my Server

GRA1 inkl. 1 Failover IP

I have an OVH.DE Account

Is your name Andreas or am I mistaking you for someone else?

Thanked by 1twiigl
  • TomTom Member

Looking to drop my last OVH SP-64-D. I have an account in OVH UK - pm me if you want it.

• I had an old OVH server that had free cPanel, Windows Licenses, Plesk, etc. Is this one of these?

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@caniac22 said:
    I had an old OVH server that had free cPanel, Windows Licenses, Plesk, etc. Is this one of these?

Is it OVH SP-64-D? If not then what is the details and renewal price?

• I have one at ovh.de left, pm me if interested.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited April 2018

@boernd said:
    I have one at ovh.de left, pm me if interested.

€: assumed this was grave digging. wow such a long thread.

• I have one of these with OVH UK if anyone is interested, has a /29 and /30.

• TheXOTheXO Member

Looking for one, pm me if you still have one.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Have one with OVH.IE without additional IPs. Let me know in case anyone's interested.

• sunnygsunnyg Member

@K4Y5 said:
    Have one with OVH.IE without additional IPs. Let me know in case anyone's interested.

Sent you a PM

• Got one with ovh.ie account (GRA1) with 32 additional IPs. The server was already paid for until Jan 18, 2019. Please PM me with your offer if you are interested.

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

I have the following deal available:

Enterprise SP-64 - 64G E5-1620v2 SoftRaid 4x2 TB Server in GRA 1.
    36x (7x /30, 1x /29) total IPs included.
    Paid until 30-06-2018.

OVH FR account, so it can only be transferred to FR account. PM me if you are interested.

• @K4Y5 said:

I'm interested.

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

@Qarizma said:
    I have the following deal available:

Enterprise SP-64 - 64G E5-1620v2 SoftRaid 4x2 TB Server in GRA 1.
    36x (7x /30, 1x /29) total IPs included.
    Paid until 30-06-2018.

OVH FR account, so it can only be transferred to FR account. PM me if you are interested.

Buyer is not replying anymore, anyone else interested? Don't want the jackpot for it, but it's a waste to let this expire. Only PM me if you're really interested.

• gaRt3ngaRt3n Member
    edited July 2018

@gaRt3n said:
    Offering my Server

GRA1 inkl. 1 Failover IP

Still want to sell it.

This discussion has been closed.