Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am really pissed off witgh Ease VPS service - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am really pissed off witgh Ease VPS service

124»

Comments

• As per @AthonySmith, maybe the attacks in the UK against OpenVZ offerers are limited to IP's issued by the two facilities under attack?

Heck of an angle.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited April 2013

@pubcrawler Not sure what you're rambling on about with these network problems in other buildings (not relevant for this thread), but the primary problem with the node @OP was previously on is the Hardware RAID Controller, and the amount of BBUs that it's been burning through.

• Sounds like maybe you've resolved the OP issue... RAID+BBU burning through... yeah.. something needs scrapped. Quite a bit for an end customer to endure and be happy about.

As far as the network attacks, they are ongoing legends. Other buildings? If the customer is on KC node, sure. But DDoS on UK hosts has been constant for months. That's why you are stopping offers in Coventry... right....
    "".....which we was sketchy about but it didn't click and now we're having widespread DDOS, affecting the whole Coventry Datacenter."

• JacobJacob Member
    edited April 2013

This was actually a isolated issue with another customer in the DC, but it was affecting most people in the facility.

@Mihha I would appreciate a update either in this thread or in the msg I sent you.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited April 2013

If anyone could explain this thread to me it would be excellent.

• mihhamihha Member

@Jacob and everyone else

Now that my VPS has been migrated tot he new location, things look good for now. I am testing this new location now and will be moving my stuff back to the server once I see that it works stable enough. Will be more careful this time and I have to admit that I won't use VPS for my important stuff for the start

Never the less, things are looking much better now

• mihhamihha Member

I wonder if this thread can be closed and if yes, how can I do that?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Report your last comment and request close.

• facts/tickets. Why you cry? Without proofs - you nothing. With - you god.
    Anyway, why you just not change this host to another? oO try it! It's help for your soul)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Closed upon request. ;)

This discussion has been closed.