Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am really pissed off witgh Ease VPS service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am really pissed off witgh Ease VPS service

mihhamihha Member
edited March 2013 in Providers

I have to admit that I learned a hard way that this provider is just too awful to stay with him any longer. VPS is constantly out of reach, host is constantly in a reboot.

I am just tired of listening constant promises that everything will be all right and that issues will be solved

Be advised that you will get only misery with the provider like that :(

Comments

• Good start, now back this up with some summaries from tickets and facts.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

I doubt this is the case.

Care to explain, @Jacob ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I call BS, he posted the same thing back in October 2012, probably just having a dig now he remembered him, reads like the actions of someone that lost a paypal dispute to me :)

• We can't ban people for such minor to nothing things @AthonySmith.

If anything OP appears to be a "long" time customer who has been through a lot. But I could be wrong.

Hopefully the OP better describes what he/she is experiencing and why they've reached this point.

BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2013

@pubcrawler said: If anything OP appears to be a "long" time customer who has been through a lot.

That or a masochist.

Unsatisfied in October, still unsatisfied in March? It's not like the prices are so unbeatable that he just couldn't let go of the VPS. No disrespect to @Jacob just...I doubt he's offering some unbeatable and unsustainable offer that would have someone sticking it through this long after being not satisfied.

Probably just my provider bias....... or insight :P

HAN BAMMER!!!

• True @jarland. I've had a number of providers over the years we hung in there with. Hoping the foolishness would stop. Calendar time went way long before finally cut them loose.

• mihhamihha Member

I am neither masochist, neither troll.

I was just trying to use something that I paid for and I was confident that it will work. I have few VPS servers from various providers and I use them on regular basis. I need VPS for my business and I don't use it for anything else but web site development. So, basically, when I need VPS I need it at that very moment and I don't want to waste time on writing support tickets (which btw are not replied today) and waiting to get my VPS online. Ease VPS is having lots of issues all the time (HW failures, SW failures atc).

I thank you all for your comments but if individuals are really prepared to ban user of this community because of the warning he writes to other members about bad service some providers offer then, I guess those individuals should grow up and rethink their judgement.

So, once again, I am writing this as a warning. You can ban my account if you want

• mihhamihha Member

And, btw @AnthonySmith, I didn't lost PayPal dispute at all. I paid all my invoices with this provider on time and I never asked for a refund

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited March 2013

No way @mihha. Don't run off. Ban mentality here is held by a minority --- who tend to be providers themselves.

Let's drill down on the problems...

You had a lot of problems. What currently are you experiencing with Ease VPS? What isn't or didn't work?

How long ago did you submit a ticket that hasn't been answered?

:)

So why is this post the same as one you made back in October 2012 then?

Enlighten me.

/me puts hammer away.

• Stop scaring the buyers off @AthonySmith :)

• mihhamihha Member

Today I tried to access my VPS (both from SSH and host web interface) and I couldn't do that. Then I tried to access Solus and found out I couldn't also. I then reported this by opening support ticket. No reply so far.

Lately, while I was in the middle of building this VPS I lost everything I did because of a disk failure. I just didn't get a chance to create a backup before that occurred. I tried to do it using Solus central backup which failed. I reported this also, got a reply that this is fixed but of course it wasn't and it still doesn't work.

Then there were some network issues, then DDOS attacks

I don't even remember what else happened.

Not to mention that support tickets got lost because of "bad WHCMS update".

I am just fed up with everything.

I have few other VPS with other providers and I never had issues with them. Not a single one. I guess Ease VPS compensate all of that with the issues I have with them

• @pubcrawler said: Let's drill down on the problems...

@Jacob @mihha

haha I am only semi serious, first thing I do when someone posts a crappy review is check their history, the only other thread is the same as this one from October.

Trolls chase providers, so lets see what the end result is.

• mihhamihha Member

@AnthonySmith said: So why is this post the same as one you made back in October 2012 then?

I am sorry but I really don't know why should I explain anything to you. I warned other members and if you find that offending I really can't do anything about it ;)

• mihhamihha Member

@AnthonySmith said: Trolls chase providers, so lets see what the end result is.

I am really not a troll and I am not trying to be one. I am just a client who suffered long enough just because I tried to be a loyal client. I will be loyal client but to some other VPS providers

Well no problem, I just think if your going to shoot shit about someone at least back it up with some substance.

Sounds like you have had a rough time, disks die, whmcs is crappy during updates, nothing your host can do anything about but ok, you had a bad time I guess you need to move on like you should have back in October.

I wish you the very best of luck.

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited March 2013

@AnthonySmith said: I call BS, he posted the same thing back in October 2012, probably just having a dig now he remembered him, reads like the actions of someone that lost a paypal dispute to me :)

Are you talking about me?
    After you took my money, I kept quiet for a couple of months now, but you are the one re-hashing this?
    And you tried to bribe me with 100euro to keep me quiet, now what? somewhat who lost?

• @LAKid said: Are you talking about me?

Did you lose a paypal dispute against @AnthonySmith?

• apollo15apollo15 Member
    edited March 2013

What locations are you on? UK? @mihha

@LAKid indeed I offered you more than that I think to go away, welcome back :)

I never took your money though, you breached terms, got suspended, put in a dispute and lost, then trolled every post I made for months, you even got your account suspended on WHT for doing it haha, so yeah trolls (Like you) follow hosts like a bad smell.

• Oh boy...

• LAKidLAKid Member

@AnthonySmith Why did you try to bribe me if you're correct?

@LAKid to be honest, I was trying to find your motives, you wanted money and asked for it over and over again and said you would stop trolling if I paid you, I reported you to the mods for blackmailing me and nothing got done about it so I wanted to see if you would take a large amount (Not that you were ever going to get it) just to prove a point to the mods.

• @LAKid Why is it that you seem to be following every UK host so closely?

• @mihha said: No reply so far.

Is this the usual rage because provider didn't respond within like an hour, never think of the fact there are more people opening tickets like yours?!

@pubcrawler said: Oh boy...

haha

get your popcorn folks and forget the thread title.... this is gonna get good. :)

This discussion has been closed.