Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am really pissed off witgh Ease VPS service - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am really pissed off witgh Ease VPS service

Comments

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited March 2013

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited March 2013

Oh boy part two.

I heard some thing floating that LaKid was involved in the UK DDoS attacks...

Mind you, I have no clue why or opinion...

** BUT ** provider claiming extortion is majorly concerning.

• LAKidLAKid Member

@AnthonySmith since you wanted to re-hash old stuff, I will just follow you up again, good luck with your sales, promo whatever...I thought it went away, now you want it back, o.keeeee.

• LAKidLAKid Member

@pubcrawler Fuck you....

• Hey now @LAKid. If you didn't already know, well now you do.

Really, don't shoot the messenger.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@pubcrawler said: I heard some thing floating that LaKid was involved in the UK DDoS attacks...

Would not surprise me this guy is a complete idiot, apparently he shares paypal accounts with people and this LET account he/they has/have is also used by a bunch of people too.

• BradNDBradND Member
    edited March 2013

@LAKid Do you have an answer for why you've posted twice on two of our LEB threads, twice as the first poster, consequently when both of those times we came under ddos attacks.

Do you also have an answer for why your IP address was shown pinging our webserver after we moved it to CNServers when it was ddos'd?

Can you also answer why you're in every single UK provider thread? Why you're trashing most people who host in the UK's offers?

I think you have a bit of cleaning up to do... Try not to go inactive this time an explanation would be nice!

• ^ ouchie.

Someone has some explaining to do. Have at it.

I am going to step away to fuck myself.

• @LAKid. Please stop while you're... well... behind.

• aaaand silence!

edited March 2013

Well here goes, just to clear this up for anyone reading things and sorry for thread jacking:

Sorry it is hard to read LET screenshots without getting confused due to the color mix :)

me trying to figure out who he actually was, him saying he wont stop trolling until I give him some money.

-

-

-

@LAKid deciding he does not want money any more and @Liam said his actions were fine (Sorry Liam I am sure that was not the case)

-

-

-

-

@LAKid talking about multiple people using this account,

-

------------

-

All this has been reported to mods (at the time) in the past to no avail, so when it comes to this guy I am afraid after months (maybe even a whole year) of abuse from him to the point he got his WHT account banned I have to take my host hat off and just be a dick back :)

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited March 2013

Wow... That's some very strange stuff @AnthonySmith.

Extortion should be a reason for a ban.

I mean if a person can't identify any account information to resolve the issue, nothing a provider can do.

I just don't get this "All 65 of us... use my teacher's account". Weird stuff. What does the "teacher" get out of that relationship :) ?

• You have 54 new messages. Should probably check those.

• @HalfEatenPie said: You have 54 new messages. Should probably check those.

Heehehe I too was thinking the same.

lol they are all messages like 'Ok thanks' or others that don't need a reply and as I see them in my email they have built up over time :)

• Those 54 message are probably all from @LaKid.

I am done f'ng myself, now get to answering the points you've been guilty of....

• @pubcrawler said: I heard some thing floating that LaKid was involved in the UK DDoS attacks...

Bullshit, @LAKid is far too dumb to do anything like that

@gsrdgrdghd said: Bullshit, @LAKid is far too dumb to do anything like that

You are forgetting that it is not 1 person.

• @LAKid You left us when we had a power outage. You fight with providers in the lowend seen. You going to work yourself out of being able to get vps's anywhere with this talk.

• @AnthonySmith I doubt this actually is multiple people, it's probably a kid who is now scared shitless and trying to cover his tracks.

• OllieOllie Member
    edited March 2013

@BradND very interesting about this @LAKid . He is probably linked to the attacks, hence the silence.
    He is probably trying to delete LOIC now xD

• DDoS is never one person.. I mean the attacks are magnified, but the leader, can be one person or one paying person.

I for once want to see a DDoS end with a home visit and an ass whopping of a dorktard.

@Zen I meant LAKid is not 1 person as evidenced 5 posts back :)

• Hear that, someone dropped a pin :)

Wonder if the UK attacks are halting?

• Children should be seen, not heard.

• OllieOllie Member

Don't rage at EaseVPS or @Jacob. It's not his fault that the UK hosts are getting DDoSed. It's difficult for them also you know.

• LukeTLukeT Member

I'm having a similar issue with EaseVPS. I quote from ticket
    ".....which we was sketchy about but it didn't click and now we're having widespread DDOS, affecting the whole Coventry Datacenter."

• Can someone speak to the DDoS impact @ Coventry?

I mean that @LukeT post makes it sound like the datacenter is barely keeping online.

• Afaik ku servers have some autonullroute system which should solve it, still a pain for this attack as it iterates your range(s)

This discussion has been closed.