Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to hire support for MXroute - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to hire support for MXroute

124»

Comments

• Congrats. Long live mxroute

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • I still need that photo ;(

Congratulations TheOnlyDK. And best of luck Jarland !!!

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @jeromeza said:
    @Jarland - For those of that didn't make the cut, would you be able to mention why?

Did it come down to:

Skill set?
    Timezone?
    Random factors?
    Nationality?

Just give him some time as he writes up a detailed explanation on each applicant's pluses and minuses.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2016

@jeromeza said:
    @Jarland - For those of that didn't make the cut, would you be able to mention why?

Did it come down to:

Skill set?
    Timezone?
    Random factors?
    Nationality?

What made the decision for you in the end?

I'd like to have some insight on what I need to brush up on!

Thanks,

To be honest it wasn't anything against anyone else. His was the first one in my inbox and it felt like the right decision. I knew if I started listing out pros and cons of each person and narrowing down the list by qualifications and cost I would end up spending a couple of months doing so given my time constraints and still having to try to keep up with tickets along the way.

I trusted my instinct, it's never failed me in business at least. Even going live with MXroute was me getting so drunk that I stopped thinking and started doing. The next day I had a working product after months spent writing out plans and contemplating choices.

I also don't want to downplay the awesomeness of @TheOnlyDK. I'd like to think if he wasn't first in line I would have made the same choice. He really wanted this and now is my chance to make it worth his time.

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK jeromeza
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

congrats @TheOnlyDK

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • Congrats @TheOnlyDK!

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • ehabehab Member
    edited August 2016

so it my turn, best of wishes and easy times

• NekkiNekki Veteran

FYI, I have been hired as MXRoute's communications director, so you'll be seeing a more professional Nekki from now on, you cunts.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @ehab said:
    so it my turn, best of wishes and easy times

This is strange to me.

• ehabehab Member

@daily said:
    This is strange to me.

almost bed time for me, does the picture and meaning opposite or ahh please explain?

• @jarland said:

@jeromeza said:

Did it come down to:

Skill set?
    Timezone?
    Random factors?
    Nationality?

What made the decision for you in the end?

I'd like to have some insight on what I need to brush up on!

Thanks,

To be honest it wasn't anything against anyone else. His was the first one in my inbox and it felt like the right decision. I knew if I started listing out pros and cons of each person and narrowing down the list by qualifications and cost I would end up spending a couple of months doing so given my time constraints and still having to try to keep up with tickets along the way.

I trusted my instinct, it's never failed me in business at least. Even going live with MXroute was me getting so drunk that I stopped thinking and started doing. The next day I had a working product after months spent writing out plans and contemplating choices.

I also don't want to downplay the awesomeness of @TheOnlyDK. I'd like to think if he wasn't first in line I would have made the same choice. He really wanted this and now is my chance to make it worth his time.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Best of luck to both of you. MXroute is a great product.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • Nekki said: you cunts.

Promo ?

• You're welcome.