Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to hire support for MXroute - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to hire support for MXroute

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Maounique said:
    As for illegal employment, yeah, it is way more legal to pay via paypal by the hour than to hire a company with a written contract of services.

Rest assured, no one will be joining me on this adventure without appropriate paperwork :)

Thanked by 3Junkless netomx Nekki
  • FoulFoul Member

Would this fall under (1099) or an actual w4 to be submitted?

Thanked by 1Lunar
  • Nekki said: I'm pretty sure if I ever mentioned what I actually do for a living no-one would believe me.

Does it have to do anything with Sandra ?

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited August 2016

Maounique said: you do not need to meet anyone face to face, just check some publicly available databases :P

Rubbish, you want to employ a client facing staff member then you want to speak to or meet them to understand how they come across. Your background may be in customer service, does not mean you are any good at it or the standard I want.

I swear that strain of weed in Romania has developed a rogue cell.

Thanked by 2deadbeef Nekki
  • @jarland - I sent you an email. If you'd like to chat then give me a shout.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Lee said: Rubbish, you want to employ a client facing staff member then you want to speak to or meet them to understand how they come across.

Because in UK or US there is no such thing as outsourcing OR, when you do outsourcing, the contract is signed only when you interviewed all possible staff members, because company record or papers are irrelevant.

IF jarland would have said I need to employ some internal staff in US and will do all paperwork making sure among other things has the legal right to work for him, fine, but whether hires some company or individual from abroad should make no difference, actually, hiring a company should be way easier, on the paperwork side.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sdglhm said:

Does it have to do anything with Sandra ?

Sandra's just a weekend thing.

@Maounique said:

deadbeef said: "Italian work ethics" :D - that's like "GVH quality hosting".

Whoa, where dat qote from, cause aint from ma post fo' shure.

This may be the greatest Mao post EVER.

@Zen said:

My guess... Lawyer?

Like I said before, I wouldn't say if you were right, but I'm not a lawyer.

• @Nekki said:

Microlinux said: Well there's the problem, you looked at the list of goat breeders instead of goat fuckers!

Thanks to a legal loophole, I'm not required to register my love of goats in the UK, due to our Welsh brothers being unable to keep their hands off the fluffy little bastards.

Wasn't that sheep?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dragon2611 said:

@Nekki said:

Microlinux said: Well there's the problem, you looked at the list of goat breeders instead of goat fuckers!

Thanks to a legal loophole, I'm not required to register my love of goats in the UK, due to our Welsh brothers being unable to keep their hands off the fluffy little bastards.

Wasn't that sheep?

Wasn't what sheep? The fluffy little bastards?

• @Nekki said:

@dragon2611 said:

@Nekki said:

Wasn't that sheep?

Wasn't what sheep? The fluffy little bastards?

That the Welsh allegedly can't keep their hands off...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dragon2611 said:

That the Welsh allegedly can't keep their hands off...

That's the ones, what's the problem?

• Noob is acceptable to submit an entry?

• @jarland did you find someone?

@bryce said:
    @jarland did you find someone?

Got a bunch of applications, far more than I expected. Now I need to hire someone to sort through them. I joke, but that's my latest challenge lol. Should be going through them today :)

• @jarland said:

@bryce said:
    @jarland did you find someone?

Got a bunch of applications, far more than I expected. Now I need to hire someone to sort through them. I joke, but that's my latest challenge lol. Should be going through them today :)

inb4 @mxroute_chris.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @jarland

Hire @Nekki, customer relations will increase ten fold

I know you're saying this because I come across as a barely sane sex-pest, but when it comes to business, I'm all business.

I'm pretty sure if I ever mentioned what I actually do for a living no-one would believe me.

I may have an idea...

I suspect you're way off the mark, but do feel free to PM me with your guess.

Sent :P

• I'm excited. Hopefully I am considered :)

Absolutely thrilled at how many people responded to this. I figured it would be "Oh Jarland? Yeah fuck that guy." But no, 27 applications at the end. Everyone who applied was amazing, I hated having to just pick one person, but I am excited to have @TheOnlyDK on board :)

• @jarland said:
    Absolutely thrilled at how many people responded to this. I figured it would be "Oh Jarland? Yeah fuck that guy." But no, 27 applications at the end. Everyone who applied was amazing, I hated having to just pick one person, but I am excited to have @TheOnlyDK on board :)

Thank you Jarland, I'm real happy to be part of the team.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

Congratulations :)

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@TheOnlyDK said:

@jarland said:

Congratulations to the both of you! :P

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • Congrats :)

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK GCat
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited August 2016

@Junkless said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

Congratulations :)

Thank you!

@K4Y5 said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@jarland said:

Congratulations to the both of you! :P

And thank you, too!

@Ishaq said:
    Congrats :)

And how did I miss your post Ishaq? Thank you!

• TomTom Member

congrats @TheOnlyDK!

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • jeromezajeromeza Member
    edited August 2016

@Jarland - For those of that didn't make the cut, would you be able to mention why?

Did it come down to:

Skill set?
    Timezone?
    Random factors?
    Nationality?

What made the decision for you in the end?

I'd like to have some insight on what I need to brush up on!

Thanks,

• Congrats @TheOnlyDK ^^,

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • Thanked by 2ehab vimalware
  • NickNick Member, Patron Provider

@TheOnlyDK said:

>

Congrats! Looks like you are having a great week on LET :P

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • GCatGCat Member

So @jarland, new employee discount code to celebrate?

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @VSNX_Nick said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

>

Congrats! Looks like you are having a great week on LET :P

Indeed I did :)