Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch sucks:stay away from them! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch sucks:stay away from them!

124»

Comments

• I think @dark has convinced me that I should order my next VPS from hosthatch.

P.S. Any good offers incoming, @Abdullah ? :D

• darkdark Member

@khuongcomputer said:
    If no one agree with you, then you should really reconsider why it is that way, instead of just criticizing each and every single reply.

you looks like a pirate...and seems you did not read the thread carefully too.

• darkdark Member

@wwabbit said:
    I think @dark has convinced me that I should order my next VPS from hosthatch.

P.S. Any good offers incoming, @Abdullah ? :D

take care rabbit,not drop into their trap...

• dark said: of course i agree every brand has their fans and gun-man they hired right?

dark said: i have enough reason to suspect you are hired by hosthatch right? how much they pay you to reply once?

as I wanna get paid by hosthatch too, I have to say they offer excellent service, 1111,11!1% uptime guaranteed and some kind of magic neverending harddisk to make sure you never run out of space. the only provider with true unlimited delimiter so to say :-P

didn't ever had a service with hosthatch so far, but that shoudn't matter right?

LET probably is owned secretly by @Abdullah and @jbiloh only is his puppet ^^

and now give me the money!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • dark said: you looks like a pirate...and seems you did not read the thread carefully too.

No, the one did not read the thread carefully is you. You should really do that.
    And don't comment on other's default avatar, I was too lazy to change it so it doesn't matter to me.

• @dark this thread separated to two layer.
    1. For your self
    2. For the rest of us.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Why is this still a thing

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Stupid story, bro.

• Yes very bad experience with them!! Stay AWAY!!!

Thanked by 1dark
  • Wow - reading this thread is like Jack Kerouac meets Timothy Leary. But with way more acid.

• Come and see,hosthatch sucks!

• @dark said:
    Come and see,hosthatch sucks!

The only person this thread reflects badly on is you @dark.

• Can confirm, Hosthatch sucks.

Thanked by 1dark
This discussion has been closed.